ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

God's Truth

We should obey, but you cannot get saved BY your obedience.

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Trust the ONE!!!

Because the obedience of one, we have the one to obey.

God's Truth

We do not even know all of the sins that we commit. Only God knows that. So there are many sins that YOU did not "repent of".

Trust Christ and get saved by His grace instead of focusing on yourself.

Remember you agreed with the fact that being saved is about a personal relationship with Jesus?

God's Truth

Jesus saves those that trust Him.

I trust in everything that Jesus says.

Jesus says you will not enter unless...and if...

Do you really think that Jesus is going to make his home with anyone just because they say they believe?

Jesus says he makes his home with those who get his teachings and obeys them. See John 14:23.

We have to believe that we have to obey.

Right Divider

Body part
I trust in everything that Jesus says.
So do I.

Jesus says you will not enter unless...and if...
Don't try to be an Israelite under the law.

Do you really think that Jesus is going to make his home with anyone just because they say they believe?
Nope. He knows who believes.

Jesus says he makes his home with those who get his teachings and obeys them. See John 14:23.
Yep... speaking to the circumcision apostles about things pertaining to their mission for Israel.

We have to believe that we have to obey.
Believe anything you like, but eternal life comes by faith.

Right Divider

Body part
What sin? hahaha
1Cor 15:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (15:2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (15:3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; (15:4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Get saved.

God's Truth

1Cor 15:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (15:2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (15:3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; (15:4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Get saved.

Jesus died for my sins; I should at least know what I have done.

God's Truth

So do I.

Don't try to be an Israelite under the law.

Nope. He knows who believes.

Yep... speaking to the circumcision apostles about things pertaining to their mission for Israel.

Believe anything you like, but eternal life comes by faith.

Faith alone is dead. Jesus is the Way for everyone. Obeying his words do not become death for stupid Gentiles.
I say stupid Gentiles because you think we are not supposed to obey what he taught when he walked the earth and if I do then I am ignorant and condemned.

Cross Reference

Faith alone is dead. Jesus is the Way for everyone. Obeying his words do not become death for stupid Gentiles.
I say stupid Gentiles because you think we are not supposed to obey what he taught when he walked the earth and if I do then I am ignorant and condemned.

But you first have to be born again in order to understand what His commandments are all about and purposed to do IN you FOR His Sake.

God's Truth

But you first have to be born again in order to understand what His commandments are all about and purposed to do IN you FOR His Sake.

It does not take understanding to obey Jesus' commands so that you can become saved.

Understanding does not come before obedience.

He reveals the truth to those he accepts.

2 Timothy 2:7 Reflect on what I am saying, for the Lord will give you insight into all this.

Jesus gives understanding to those he chooses to give it, and he gives it to those who believe and obey.

Luke 24:45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

We get understanding after we obey. We do not even need understanding to obey. See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Read this Psalm…

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

This Psalm tells us that understanding comes because of obedience

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

Did you read that? God takes the upright into His confidence.

Proverbs 28:5 Evildoers do not understand what is right, but those who seek the LORD understand it fully.

Again, we get understanding after we obey.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

We get set free AFTER we BELIEVE and OBEY.

John 8:30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him. 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

After they obey THEN they will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

We repent then get knowledge.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.