Mixing Law & Grace

God's Truth

beloved57

1 Samuel 2:30 "Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

You say God saves people who despise Him WHILE they despise Him.

No such thing from God of the Bible.

beloved57

beloved57

1 Samuel 2:30 "Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

No problem with scripture, but your god doesnt save sinners. You say your god doesnt save unbelievers, well mine does, He has Mercy on them Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

God's Truth

No problem with scripture, but your god doesnt save sinners. You say your god doesnt save unbelievers, well mine does, He has Mercy on them Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

My God saves those who REPENT of their SINS and BELIEVE.

beloved57

My God saves those who REPENT of their SINS and BELIEVE.

I have no problem with 1 Sam 2:30, however that God saves unbelievers, and disobedient, He has Mercy on them Rom 11:32

Your god doesnt

God's Truth

I have no problem with 1 Sam 2:30, however that God saves unbelievers, and disobedient, He has Mercy on them Rom 11:32

Your god doesnt

You can't enter that mercy, that grace, unless you have faith. Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Hebrews 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

beloved57

You can't enter that mercy, that grace, unless you have faith. Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Hebrews 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

False teaching. God has Mercy on Unbelievers Rom 11:32

beloved57

See what happened? You believe things that old men long ago thought it implied.

He condemned all to disobedience so that Jews and no one can boast about how they cleaned THEMSELVES.

The God I believe in consigned some men to unbelief/disobedience in order to have mercy upon them !

beloved57

God condemned ALL so he could have mercy ON ALL.

He didnt condemn them, thats not what Rom 11:32 says. He concluded them in unbelief/disobedience in order to show mercy on them.

Do you know what concluded means in the verse ? Look it up cause u obviously dont have a clue !

God's Truth

He didnt condemn them, thats not what Rom 11:32 says. He concluded them in unbelief/disobedience in order to show mercy on them.

Do you know what concluded means in the verse ? Look it up cause u obviously dont have a clue !

Anyone bound over to disobedience is condemned.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Can you read that and see the truth, or are you going act like Cain when he was asked where is your brother?

beloved57

Anyone bound over to disobedience is condemned.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Can you read that and see the truth, or are you going act like Cain when he was asked where is your brother?

Those in Rom 11:32, the unbelievers receive mercy not condemnation.