Misused Words:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I believe you are already too "Seared" with your present Thoughts / Spirits to Repent / Change.

I'll just use the Word "Spirit" in place of "Thought". - Maybe you'll get the Idea.

( Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV ) -- 8- "For my "SPIRITS" are not your "spirits", neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9- For AS the Heavens are Higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my "Spirits" than your "spirits". --//---

God is Formed of many "Spirits". - All of God's Spirits / Thoughts are called "Angels" AS Individuals. - Many Spirits / many Thoughts / Many ANGELS.
Man is formed also of Many "spirits" / many thoughts / many Hell's angels / thoughts from hell.

Christ comes in a Cloud, A Cloud of Angels / a Cloud of Spirits / a Cloud of Thoughts, that cannot be seen through by man's thoughts / angels / spirits. God coming in all His Angels / Spirits / Thoughts / To Fulfill all Prophesies by all His Thoughts / Spirits / Angels.

( Philippians 5:8 KJV ) -- 8- "Finally, "Brethren", whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatsoever things are PURE, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are of GOOD REPORT; if there be any VIRTUE, and if there be any PRAISE, ((( "Think" )) on these things". --//---
( OR / "OR" ) - ((( Let these things be in your "SPIRIT" / Thoughts, then "Your Spirit" "WILL" be "My Spirit", and "My Spirit "WILL" be Your Spirit sayeth GOD!! And WE "WILL" Be "One SPIRIT / One Thought"!! ------ See, I Used and Left out the Word "Thought". It takes on much Higher meaning.

Paul -- 102714

Last edited:

Letsargue

I believe you are already to "Seared" with your present Thoughts / Spirits to Repent / Change.

I'll just use the Word "Spirit" in place of "Thought". - Maybe you'll get the Idea.

( Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV ) -- 8- "For my "SPIRITS" are not your "spirits", neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9- For AS the Heavens are Higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my "Spirits" than your "spirits". --//---

God is Formed of many "Spirits". - All of God's Spirits / Thoughts are called "Angers" AS Individuals. - Many Spirits / many Thoughts / Many ANGELS.
Man is formed also of Many "spirits" / many thoughts / many Hell's angels / thoughts from hell.

Christ comes in a Cloud, A Cloud of Angels / a Cloud of Spirits / a Cloud of Thoughts, that cannot be seen through by mans thoughts / angels / spirits. God coming in all His Angels / Spirits / Thoughts / To Fulfill all Prophesies by all His Thoughts / Spirits / Angels.

( Philippians 5:8 KJV ) -- 8- "Finally, "Brethren", whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatsoever things are PURE, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are of GOOD REPORT; if there be any VERTURE, and if there be any PRAISE, ((( "Think" )) on these things". --//---
( OR / "OR" ) - ((( Let these things be in your "SPIRIT" / Thoughts, then "Your Spirit" "WILL" be "My Spirit", and "My Spirit "WILL" be Your Spirit sayeth GOD!! And WE "WILL" Be "One SPIRIT / One Thought"!! ------ See, I Used and Left out the Word "Thought". It takes on much Higher meaning.

Paul -- 102714

Be Changed in your Spirit, - OR Repent, - Be Born a New, a New Spirit of mind, or your New Thinking. Let those things be in your mind. --- (( "Be "Renewed" in the "Spirit" of your Mind" )) says God. In your mind of Thoughts, God's Thoughts / Spirits, All God's Holy Thoughts / Holy Angels / Holy Spirits / Holy GHOST; - Thoughts / Spirits with Form, not without Form as the Earth was Without Form, and You all claim to be Formed from the Dust of the Earth that was without "FORM" and wasn't There / or VOID. Be Renewed with the Form of the Holy Ghost / the Body of Christ, the FORM of God's Thoughts / Christ / Spirits.

Paul -- 102714

Status
Not open for further replies.