Miss USA says to love the terrorists..

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
yeh, good point

(I like the way you don't meander on and on, just make a point and let people deal with it... one point @ a time... others can learn from that...)

Just so you know, Miss USA never said to "love the terrorists."

You have been misinformed.

She actually said "I would say, that, you know, as Miss USA, I can only say I’d spread a message of hope and love and peace. And so I would do my very best to spread that message to them and everyone else in the world."

All she is talking about is spreading a message. For you to assume she is advocating everyone love the terrorists is an erroneous assumption.

She is speaking only for herself and is not telling anyone else how to feel or think.

republicanchick

Just so you know, Miss USA never said to "love the terrorists."

You have been misinformed.

She actually said "I would say, that, you know, as Miss USA, I can only say I’d spread a message of hope and love and peace. And so I would do my very best to spread that message to them and everyone else in the world."

All she is talking about is spreading a message. For you to assume she is advocating everyone love the terrorists is an erroneous assumption.

She is speaking only for herself and is not telling anyone else how to feel or think.

why didn't u print the QUESTION as well as her answer?

but even if not, she definitely came across as saying we should love the terrorists.. so quit hair splitting

++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
why didn't u print the QUESTION as well as her answer?

but even if not, she definitely came across as saying we should love the terrorists.. so quit hair splitting

++
Her statement to the officials is part of the domain of facts and evidence. She said it and it is on video.

Your characterization that she is really saying "we should love the terrorists" is an opinion and an interpretation.

And you are welcomed to make it.