Minerva is getting Married!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks Kmoney:eek:

:jump: the days are starting to go by veeeeerrrryyy slowly now that we have set a date..
treasure that fact. There will come a time, and it's going to seem very soon, when you have been married thirty years and you are playing with your grand kids, wondering where the time went! :D

Minerva

wait....I could feasibly have them in 9 years......I can't be a grandma that soon! :eek: Oh dear Lord...........that is a hideous thought suddenly! :noid: :noid:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wait....I could feasibly have them in 9 years......I can't be a grandma that soon! :eek: Oh dear Lord...........that is a hideous thought suddenly! :noid: :noid:

It won't be, when you are holding your precious grand babies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm about to delete a few posts from this thread that I feel are a distraction. If anyone is offended please PM me.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

OK back to the celebration! Anybody who wants to honor God by donating to Minerva's Wedding fund CLICK HERE. Anybody who simply wants to wish Minerva and her new husband well, please feel free to do the same!

Minerva

Question -

We are meeting with the pastor on Monday the 26th at 6:00. Apparently that is required before they will marry you. I have heard some people say that certain pastors will not parry you if you have been divorced. Well, I have. Some of you know that story, others may not, anyway. What should I do? I don't want to lie and tell him I haven't been married before obviously, but I don't want to wait until the 26 for the guy to say he won't do it either. I am kinda worried, what else is he going to ask, does anyone know??

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Question -

We are meeting with the pastor on Monday the 26th at 6:00. Apparently that is required before they will marry you. I have heard some people say that certain pastors will not parry you if you have been divorced. Well, I have. Some of you know that story, others may not, anyway. What should I do? I don't want to lie and tell him I haven't been married before obviously, but I don't want to wait until the 26 for the guy to say he won't do it either. I am kinda worried, what else is he going to ask, does anyone know??
Do right and risk the consequnces. If you have to find a different pastor, or end up going to the juctice of the peace, it might be inconvenient, but I know you can make it work!

Minerva

but do you know why it is that they won't marry you if you have been divorced, because I am certain that if I told him the smallest bit of my story he would think differently....that is, depending on their reason

Last edited:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
]
My wife was married once before me. She took offence to the fact that he wouldn't quit dating other women,so he divorced her! Yes the pastor that married us did want to know why she was divorced, but it worked out OK!

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
Question -

Always be honest on these matters as it's the foundation stone for your future.

Minerva

Of course I will be honest, I just wasn't sure if anyone knew which pastors hold which beliefs, so I thought I could kind of figure out beforehand who thought what and why. The pastor is baptist, if anyone knows anything about that.

Anyone know what else they will ask about?

I'm just very curious. It makes me nervous.....like he holds the final key or something. :noid:

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
Of course I will be honest, I just wasn't sure if anyone knew which pastors hold which beliefs, so I thought I could kind of figure out beforehand who thought what and why. The pastor is baptist, if anyone knows anything about that.

Anyone know what else they will ask about?

I'm just very curious. It makes me nervous.....like he holds the final key or something. :noid:
There are many keepers of the keys, as Delmar has pointed out :) You'll find someone to open the door for you.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hopefully the pastor will be wise enough to understand that if you are going to live as man and wife you should be married.

GuySmiley

You are overstating the case. I have a heart. Ask anyone.

Its just that this thread is about raising the funds to help this young lady get married. So lets stick to that subject here. Thanks man! :thumb:
I'll vouch for this . . . CRASH has a heart. I've seen it in a jar of formaldehyde on his desk.

C

cattyfan

I clicked on this thread...and got a "this could be a scam" message across the page!!!

that's never happened before :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.