IMJerusha

Another Law Enforcement Oathkeeper
upholds the Constitution and the rights of the people,
and the courts uphold his position.
Showing once again, IMJ to be falsely attacking
this group and how dishonest she really has been
in this thread.

"Sheriff Nace Stands Tall For Gun Rights In Pennsylvania

Sheriff Carl Nace of Perry County, Pennsylvania, has upheld his Oath by refusing to turn over the names and addresses of concealed carry permit applicants his office processes, to three county auditors, who have filed a lawsuit against him in court. They believe they need this information to properly audit the sheriff's office. Sheriff Nace replied to them that such information is protected under the state criminal code. He refused to give the auditors the names of applicants for concealed carry permits.

Sheriffs have a unique role in law enforcement. Unlike their counterpart the police chief, they are elected by the people. That fact makes them accountable to the people. It forms a special bond of trust between the sheriff and his constituents. Unlike the traditional police chief, who is only accountable to the city council and mayor, the County Sheriff is the highest law enforcement authority in his County. Sheriffs such as Sheriff Nace have a strong belief in the Bill of Rights and its power to restrain an unchecked government body. In this case there are three rogue auditors who suggest that they have special "privilege" to circumvent the law in defiance of a Sheriff who has taken a stand for law and order to protect the rights of his County's citizens. Sheriff Nace has decided to do what is right. He is honoring his Oath to the people as required by the Constitution.

How It Arose To Confrontation In Court

The three County Auditors, operating from a mental perspective which prompted them to ask for private records, were obviously operating from a conceited and exaggerated sense of their own worth as well as from a wish to exert arrogant authoritarian mentality in the execution of their duties as auditors. That was evidenced blatantly when the three refused to show up in Court on September 02, 2014, to prosecute the lawsuit they themselves initiated.

Oath Keepers, the County Commission, the Pennsylvania Sheriffs Association, the Prince Law Firm, the State law itself, and a large number of Pennsylvania residents/citizens are backing Sheriff Nace, much to the chagrin of the three anti-gun women who comprise the County Auditor group suing Sheriff Nace.

The Court's decison came down today, Monday, September 08, 2014. Our side won. "

All Law Enforcement Officers take an oath. Are you stating, however, that Sheriff Nace is a member of Oathkeepers (they don't reveal their membership)? Or are you stating that, once again, Oathkeepers has jumped on a situation to further the Separatist cause, promoting the misleading appearance that they're involved when they're really not, standing for America when they really don't, and simply using the situation like a parasite uses its host? That's sort of like how you are using TOL to promote your Separatist agenda and Oathkeepers. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

IMJerusha

You are so dishonest,
you have no credibility.

Here is more evidence
of your delusions.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?170321-1/fbi-terrorism-investigations

Go to 35:42 to hear this special agent of 11 years, apologize to the American people for the FBI's corruption, incompetence, and failure to protect the American people.

Speaking out against law enforcement in America all the while claiming that Oathkeepers is law enforcement officers for America. What a joke!

I agree wholeheartedly with the FBI letter Klayman read and would approve Wright's dismissal from the FBI. There were appropriate avenues/means for Wright to voice his concerns and he circumvented them. Depending on the information he disseminated, he either did or could have put every bit as many people in harms way as were in harms way during the 9/11 attack if not more. Is that what you would have trained Wright to do?...augment his own policy in the face of his authority? Hey, if that's the case, you need to be out of a job.

Last edited:

THall

You contradict every single person/officer who speaks out against Government corruption, and then just make up insane delusional consequences that never happen even though the officer or agent has already spoken out. You are a loon that can't think, seek help.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Last time I got in a checkpoint, it was coming back from Canada. Night time. The officer peered into the car (my adult son was driving) and looked at me.

"Are you an American citizen."

Don't know why I said it, but I replied "I'm from Texas."

He laughed and waved us through.

IMJerusha

You contradict every single person/officer who speaks out against Government corruption, and then just make up insane delusional consequences that never happen even though the officer or agent has already spoken out. You are a loon that can't think, seek help.

You're doggone right I go against pro-corruption Police officers. A dirty cop is a travesty! Call that loony but I'm particular about traitors.

IMJerusha

Last time I got in a checkpoint, it was coming back from Canada. Night time. The officer peered into the car (my adult son was driving) and looked at me.

"Are you an American citizen."

Don't know why I said it, but I replied "I'm from Texas."

He laughed and waved us through.

Did you take his name and badge number and turn him in?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Did you take his name and badge number and turn him in?

According to Sean, they are trained to ask certain questions and look for the response, to gauge if you're up to something. For example, they might say; "if I look in your trunk, I'm not going to find your mother-in-law, am I?"

If you laugh, no problem. If there's a flash of panic in your face, you get pulled over for a closer look.

They've been nabbing people a lot more often than the news would have you believe, so I figure they know what they are doing.

IMJerusha

According to Sean, they are trained to ask certain questions and look for the response, to gauge if you're up to something. For example, they might say; "if I look in your trunk, I'm not going to find your mother-in-law, am I?"

If you laugh, no problem. If there's a flash of panic in your face, you get pulled over for a closer look.

They've been nabbing people a lot more often than the news would have you believe, so I figure they know what they are doing.

Sean who?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My son. BTW, I am deeply concerned about the trend for police to wear military gear, use armored vehicles, and the like. It does tend to give them them feeling of being an occupying army, and that will affect their behavior.

It's a bad thing, and should be reversed. Problem is, it's human nature to want to be G.I. Joe.

IMJerusha

My son. BTW, I am deeply concerned about the trend for police to wear military gear, use armored vehicles, and the like. It does tend to give them them feeling of being an occupying army, and that will affect their behavior.

It's a bad thing, and should be reversed. Problem is, it's human nature to want to be G.I. Joe.

We, civilized society, look to law enforcement to help us in times of trouble. The reality is that uncivilized society is arming themselves pretty heavily. You and many others look at it as though Police are arming themselves for the purpose of offense. I look at their heavy armament as defense. I don't care if they're in armored vehicles, etc. I want them to survive to protect us another day.

IMJerusha

Here is the Chief Oath Keeper speaking to a group of active Sheriffs just a few days ago. He is an attorney, and veteran of the U.S. Army, and explains how to avoid violence and a civil war.

Oh yes, we're going to avoid violence and civil war by trashing our system of government. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

This man is advocating violence against law enforcement officers who legally had a right to be at the Bundy Ranch based on court ruling. He's painting Bundy out to be innocent when he was anything but and if you advocate this group, Oathkeepers, you are advocating lawlessness.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Oh yes, we're going to avoid violence and civil war by trashing our system of government. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

This man is advocating violence against law enforcement officers who legally had a right to be at the Bundy Ranch based on court ruling. He's painting Bundy out to be innocent when he was anything but and if you advocate this group, Oathkeepers, you are advocating lawlessness.

This nation was born out of violence, we established the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in order to protect our belief in Freedom and our way of life.

Any one (whether foreign or Domestic) will be best served if they change the Constitution before sending armed enforcers to a battle over Taxes.

If they do not, Violence will be met with the full measure available by those that still believe.

It is obvious that the BLM and their assisting organizations did not believe they were 100% in their right or they would have continued in their action without gun fire until they were fired upon.

IMJerusha

This nation was born out of violence, we established the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in order to protect our belief in Freedom and our way of life.

Born...past tense. It is now established and we should have enough confidence in the system to work within it.

Any one (whether foreign or Domestic) will be best served if they change the Constitution before sending armed enforcers to a battle over Taxes.

The Bundy situation wasn't about taxes but rather paid (or in his case, not paid) use of public lands.

If they do not, Violence will be met with the full measure available by those that still believe.
It is obvious that the BLM and their assisting organizations did not believe they were 100% in their right or they would have continued in their action without gun fire until they were fired upon.

In the case of Bundy, lawlessness was met by law enforcers. People who had no business being there chose to back lawlessness with firearms putting in danger innocent bystanders as well as law enforcement. In essence, they were the ones going against the Constitution. And the reason the BLM backed off was so there was not a firefight. Someone had to have consideration for life and ultimately it was the BLM that showed it.

THall

More lies from you
the spinning pie weirdo.

Here is a video of an
Oathkeeper Board Member
Who is former military and
a Sheriff, who speaks clearly
about the Federal Government
operating outside the U.S. Constitution.

IMJ looks the other way when the
Feds operate outside the law, and then
tries to spin the story when law abiding
L.E. and military show up to stop it.:loser::kookoo:

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7IzA2NhsI&feature=youtu.be

IMJerusha

More lies from you
the spinning pie weirdo.

Here is a video of an
Oathkeeper Board Member
Who is former military and
a Sheriff, who speaks clearly
about the Federal Government
operating outside the U.S. Constitution.

IMJ looks the other way when the
Feds operate outside the law, and then
tries to spin the story when law abiding
L.E. and military show up to stop it.:loser::kookoo:

Watch this: Let's not.

Oh there you are CW....I mean THall. :wave:

Post something besides Oathkeeper trash. Do you go to HaSatan for advice regarding good?
Law enforcement officers better be careful because they will be a lot more former than current if they hang with this group.

THall

Oh there you are CW....I mean THall. :wave:

Post something besides Oathkeeper trash. Do you go to HaSatan for advice regarding good?
Law enforcement officers better be careful because they will be a lot more former than current if they hang with this group.

More lies from the flake.

If you had actually watched the video
CW posted you would have seen a room
full of current Law Enforcement. But don't
let the truth get in the way of your delusions.:kookoo:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The last thing we need is more "us vs. them" among police. That's what drives a lot of resentment against them, and against us.

Anyone who's cranking that up, is harming this country. On either side of the divide.

What I don't understand is the idea some police have that they must support each other regardless of the circumstances.

MIAMI, FL — After a Florida trooper showed integrity and equally applied the law to one of her fellow officers, she experienced months of harassment, invasions of privacy, and situations that felt so “life threatening” to her that she moved to another county. She has filed a lawsuit against over 100 cops named individually and over 200 that remain anonymous for their violations of the law and retributive actions against the honest cop.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/florida-trooper-arrested-a-cop/

Apparently, the many officers who tried to make her life a living hell, got her personal information by using their ability to tap into driving records.

After filing a public records request with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Watts discovered that her personal information had been pulled up by scores of officers from 25 different jurisdictions. Her data had been accessed more than 200 times total.

What the morons didn't realize was that she (or any other citizen) could find out who was accessing her records. And..

The Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) is a federal law that protects individuals from having their information improperly accessed. Violations can result in a $2,500 fine per incident.

Incredibly, a number of police lobbying groups are trying to get Congress to pass an exemption for police to access your records for any purpose whatever, whenever they like. (Edit: most groups would maintain a ban on anything for profit; personal vendettas would be allowed under the proposed exemptions, however)

Just incredible. And they wonder why they are regarded with contempt by many people. And notice it was a small proportion of of Florida police who harassed this officer for doing her duty. But entire groups of police are asking Congress to protect the bad ones.

I can only surmise that the "us vs. them" has gotten so pervasive that the law or even basic decency is no longer an issue. I wonder if there isn't some sort of groupthink that causes otherwise decent people to do this kind of thing. If someone in law enforcement can explain this behavior otherwise, I would respectfully be interested in hearing it.