Theology Club: MIA: Where are they?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Where are the men and women who are "MAD" who once contended for the faith on TOL? There are several who, as Tom Petty would sing, "don't come around here no more". There are a few that log in, but never comment in threads about the gospel or rightly dividing the word of truth. I wonder where they are or what made/makes them decide not to post here anymore or about the gospel and doctrine if and when they are here.

There are new people on TOL everyday; many of them having never heard the simplicity that is in Christ nor rightly dividing. With all of the detracting going on in the threads from the religious, but lost, it would be nice if there were more of those who hold fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul preaching the word!

Just thinking out loud...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Many feel they are casting pearls before swine. I certainly can relate to that feeling.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heir,

If you were to start a thread on MAD, what would be your starting point?

To me, it seems that until one understands that the kingdom promised to Israel is a separate issue from the Body of Christ, they will be confussed.
The qualifications to enter the Body of Christ are not the same as the qualifications to enter the kingdom.

Until one can separate the two, all the rest of MAD is blurry to them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,

If you were to start a thread on MAD, what would be your starting point?
Christ and Him crucified! The gospel of Christ is always the best place to start and sometimes why it appears that I never seem to take it deeper with some folks (the natural man 1 Corinthians 2:4 KJV or those who choke on even the most basic truth 1 Corinthians 3:2 KJV).

"That gospel" that Paul preached was a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) before Paul received it by revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). It is the only gospel that establishes one into the Body (Romans 1:11 KJV). No gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), no identification by one Spirit into the one Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

To me, it seems that until one understands that the kingdom promised to Israel is a separate issue from the Body of Christ, they will be confussed.
There's a big difference between that which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began (Acts 3:21 KJV) and mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,...(hidden wisdom of God hidden in the scriptures until Paul Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) and even the mystery hid in God concerning us like the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, Ephesians 6:19 KJV) and the fellowhship of the mystery (Ephesians 3:9 KJV).

The qualifications to enter the Body of Christ are not the same as the qualifications to enter the kingdom.
Amen! The people are not the same, the gospel is not the same, the doctrine not the same and the inheritance not the same.

Until one can separate the two, all the rest of MAD is blurry to them.
That's why we 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV and 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Very well said, Heir.

Paul makes it clear that the message Christ commissioned him to teach was a mystery until then. It was a different mission altogether.

And the prophesies and promises made to Israel (which was not a mystery) would not be made null and void by this new mission.
They too will come to pass in due time.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ and Him crucified! The gospel of Christ is always the best place to start and

Yes. I don't preach "MAD". It comes naturally if you just believe what it says. Because it isn't hard to show to enter into life, keep the commandments and then show the commandments which were to bring life I found to bring death. The other choice is Meshak who rejects the risen Lord Jesus Christ and his message.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
I talked to VC a couple of days ago. He is doing well, but it sounds like things could be better. His attitude seemed positive enough.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. I don't preach "MAD". It comes naturally if you just believe what it says. Because it isn't hard to show to enter into life, keep the commandments and then show the commandments which were to bring life I found to bring death. The other choice is Meshak who rejects the risen Lord Jesus Christ and his message.
Amen.

The "MAD" title is just a category name to distinguish those that rightly divide from those that don't.
It's not the title that makes it truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I talked to VC a couple of days ago. He is doing well, but it sounds like things could be better. His attitude seemed positive enough.
Last time I heard from him, he thought he might have to move, due to job possibilities.
Do you know if he has moved or not?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Very well said, Heir.

Paul makes it clear that the message Christ commissioned him to teach was a mystery until then. It was a different mission altogether.

And the prophesies and promises made to Israel (which was not a mystery) would not be made null and void by this new mission.
They too will come to pass in due time.

Do you not realize such teaching is Gnosticism?

:down: