MEDIA IGNORES VIDEO PROOF THAT HILLARY AND DNC IS FUNDING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES.

DavidK

MEDIA IGNORES VIDEO PROOF THAT HILLARY AND DNC IS FUNDING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES. HER OPERATIVES ADMIT IT ON HIDDEN CAMERA!!! THE SAME MAN, ROBERT CREAMER, OVERSEEING VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES ALSO HAS MET WITH OBAMA 342 TIMES AT THE WHITE HOUSE! I GUESS WE NOW KNOW WHERE BLM VIOLENCE AND FERGUSON VIOLENCE CAME FROM!!!

Your caps lock is on.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary brought up violence at Trump's rallies, but it's Hillary's supporters who enticed violence at his rallies and Trump replied immediately with that.

That's all it takes- a simple statement of reality, which liberals do not live in, and why Trump pummels right through them :chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your caps lock is on.

Nice red herring.

Mrs Bill Clinton paid people to commit crimes at Trump rallies, then say Trump rallies are violent.

It isn't like Rusha and Anna don't know. Just thought I would toss that grenade in there too.

DavidK

DavidK is a conservative by claim, liberal by everything else :chuckle:

I never claimed to be a conservative.

I have voted for conservative candidates. I'm opposed to abortion. I believe that the bible is the inspired word of God and that there is only one way to the Father, through His son Jesus Christ. So there are many things on which I side with conservatives, but there are plenty I don't. That doesn't make me liberal, either.

You are stuck swallowing the world's choice of left or right. I'm trying, instead, to follow the narrow way our Lord descrbed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm trying, instead, to follow the narrow way our Lord descrbed.

Consistently finding yourself on the side of secular humanists rather than Christians makes your motivation suspect. I've seen the type before, and it's usually just an exhaustive display of self-righteousness suffering every Christian who peers on it.

DavidK

Consistently finding yourself on the side of secular humanists rather than Christians makes your motivation suspect. I've seen the type before, and it's usually just an exhaustive display of self-righteousness suffering every Christian who peers on it.

I get it. Whoever is not with you must be against you. If I don't tow the conservative line 100%, that means I must tow the liberal line 100%.

Nuance is hard. Clear dichotomies make labeling, and thinking, so much easier.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CvYLIIpVUAEcUd1.jpg