Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
McCain's Pick is Not Mitt Romney

This is the show from Friday August 29th, 2008.

BEST QUOTES OF THE SHOW:
If National Right To Life gave me a 100% pro-life rating, I would pray and ask God to show me where in my heart I had gone wrong. Where had I begun to support the killing of unborn children?
If you vote for John McCain, you're voting for a liberal Democrat. And you've been deceived. And you're supporting a child killer who will lie to you. Shouldn't [McCains Saturday night "conversion" with Rick Warren] have been evidence to you that he is worse than Barak Obama? Barak Obama was asked, "When does life begin? When do human rights begin?" and he said, "I don't know." John McCain said, "I know it. They begin at conception. And I have long advocated killing little kids and I intend to continue to advocate killing them even though life begins at conception, human rights begin at conception, human rights come from your Creator, but I advocate killing those little kids - doing resarch, disecting those little kids - because I'm a hypocrite and I'm a Republican. And I want your money and I want your vote and I know that you're a fool, you are gullible."
I ask you to send a request to Focus On The Family that they remove the video in the lobby of Dr. Dobson making his pledge to God [that he will not vote for a candidate who is willing to kill a single innocent child] because God will not be mocked and that video is an affront to the holiness of God Who expects us to be true to Him and true to our word and not pimp ourselves as a political mistress for child killers.

SUMMARY:

* McCain's Pick is Not Mitt Romney: American Right to Life's Mitt Romney video demonstrated the truth of his pro-abortion positions and helped derail his presidential and vice presidential candidacies.

* Dr. James Dobson: He broke his pledge today, to not vote for a candidate who would kill even one. unborn baby.

BEL Telethon: We are now in our annual BEL September telethon! Please prayfully cosnider how you can help us reach our goal of $35,000 goal! Please call to keep Bob on the air, at 800-8Enyart or give through online donations or monthly subscriptions to the great BEL products! Thank you!!

Today’s Resource: Audio Downloads – Did you realize that all of Bob’s bible study and seminar audios can now be purchased at our online KGOVStore.com? You can purchase these great teaching audio mp3’s , download today, save money and start listening today from anywhere in the world!

Buy today, listen today, save money and help keep Bob on the air!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Other than ARTL's claims, is there any indication that it helped derail Romney's presidential bid and odds of being tapped for veep?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Other than ARTL's claims, is there any indication that it helped derail Romney's presidential bid and odds of being tapped for veep?
Yes, but no amount of evidence could convince a brat.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

I think name calling went out of fashion in the fifth grade, Jeff. Try to keep up.

I haven't read a single thing that would indicate ARTL played any part whatsoever in keeping Romney off the ticket, one way or another...other than ARTL claiming they played a role. So, you can try to play this "I know something you don't know" routine all over again, but that's a total waste of time.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

I think name calling went out of fashion in the fifth grade, Jeff. Try to keep up.

I haven't read a single thing that would indicate ARTL played any part whatsoever in keeping Romney off the ticket, one way or another...other than ARTL claiming they played a role. So, you can try to play this "I know something you don't know" routine all over again, but that's a total waste of time.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Didn't they also take credit for derailing his presidential campaign? If they are so powerful why didn't they take down McCain also? :chuckle:

koban

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be glad to take responsibility for all the babies killed during President Obama's term.

Door

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be glad to take responsibility for all the babies killed during President Obama's term.
At least they will wake-up all the brilliant conservative Republicans next time so that they will scream out Keyes name to deliver them from Saudi America. :rolleyes:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It is my dream to be blamed for having enough influence to cause the Republicans to lose this year.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not going to vote for one murderer just because I am afraid of another murderer.

God did not give me the spirit of fear.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7

To me this is kinda personal but I want to go to bed at night knowing that I wasn't a part of the crime. It wont be too long until I am in heaven. I want to be there feeling good about the decisions I made here on earth. I don't people looking over at me and asking "why did you support the guy who murdered me?"

Instead I would much rather have the victims look to me and say... "thank you for not being a part of my murder".

And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. - Romans 3:8

Status
Not open for further replies.