McCabe fired

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course I'm only judging by a picture I've seen on TOL, however, I find it rather amusing that Barbarian has made himself some kind of Grand Aesthetic Assessor? I find him in this thread, assessing the beauty or lack of beauty of females? The part of this I find particularly humorous is, Barbarian isn't exactly a Brad Pitt lookalike? I chose Pitt, because, a portion of Women find him rather attractive. I'm a guy and when I come across another guy who thinks he has the ability to judge females based on their physical appearance only, I have to kind of wonder, when the guy who is doing the 'Judging' is kind of a short, overweight, unattractive, old, and a sort of Curmudgeon type, why he thinks he's qualified to accomplish the task, at hand? I mean, come on Barb, what are you thinking? By the way, no offence intended, but...:rotfl:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'm a guy and when I come across another guy who thinks he has the ability to judge females based on their physical appearance only, I have to kind of wonder, when the guy who is doing the 'Judging' is kind of a short, overweight, unattractive, old, and a sort of Curmudgeon type, why he thinks he's qualified to accomplish the task, at hand?

Irony much from a Trump lover?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jo-dog, you really ought to consider thinking before you press those keys. You should say to yourself; "Self, is what I'm about to say, really make any sense?" What you just posted doesn't make any sense and is in need of some clarification? I mean, how do you find even a modicum of irony in what I posted? Please, try your best (which is MOST peoples WORST) to explain what you meant to say? The world would be a better place for it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Jo-dog should think this over a bit, I'm certain he'll come up with something. It may be an 'Exercise in Futility' for him to come up with SOMETHING that, at least will sound barely articulate and remotely plausible.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Of course I'm only judging by a picture I've seen on TOL, however, I find it rather amusing that Barbarian has made himself some kind of Grand Aesthetic Assessor?

As I said, ugly is a ugly does. Grosnik sees beauty/ugly on the surface. I see it in behavior.

I find him in this thread, assessing the beauty or lack of beauty of females?

Under the paint, Daniels might be a good looking person. But there are things one can't scrub away and those things matter.

The part of this I find particularly humorous is, Barbarian isn't exactly a Brad Pitt lookalike?

If I offended your attraction for Stormy Daniels, sorry about that. I just don't think she's very attractive. Obviously, you and Trump think otherwise. De gustibus non est disputandum.

I chose Pitt,

Well, I can't relate to that at all. Sorry. Not that I'm judging you. I just don't get that kind of thing, Grosnik.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Like Trump, Grosnik likes lots of make-up and a sort of trampy look to his women. Tastes differ. It's the "Brad Pitt is very attractive" thing of his that I don't relate to at all.

And yeah, so far as I know, only one woman finds me irresistible. And that's exactly the right number as far as I'm concerned.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I said, ugly is a ugly does. Grosnik sees beauty/ugly on the surface. I see it in behavior.

Under the paint, Daniels might be a good looking person. But there are things one can't scrub away and those things matter.

If I offended your attraction for Stormy Daniels, sorry about that. I just don't think she's very attractive. Obviously, you and Trump think otherwise. De gustibus non est disputandum.

Well, I can't relate to that at all. Sorry. Not that I'm judging you. I just don't get that kind of thing, Grosnik.

Your joke is way too obvious. Let me know if you need 'Wit lessons?'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like Trump, Grosnik likes lots of make-up and a sort of trampy look to his women. Tastes differ. It's the "Brad Pitt is very attractive" thing of his that I don't relate to at all.

And yeah, so far as I know, only one woman finds me irresistible. And that's exactly the right number as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I suppose for every pan there's a lid.