Mass sexual assault in Germany

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, are you unaware of political correctness? PC is saying that this can't possibly be Muslims, nor in its name, nor what they usually do on an average day. PC makes people not see a situation clearly because they are being told to filter the incident by the races or ethnos involved.

I am aware and do not buy into political correctness. I couldn't care less about a person's religion, race, gender, etc.

The death penalty should be utilized for ANYONE who violates a child or commits an act of rape.

Nazaroo

I am aware and do not buy into political correctness. I couldn't care less about a person's religion, race, gender, etc.

The death penalty should be utilized for ANYONE who violates a child or commits an act of rape.

You should have no problem then letting Christian legislators restore the Biblical law.

Meanwhile, Trump's plan of an Immigration Freeze until further notice is plainly prudent.

Finally, the death penalty can be enacted on the spot when someone or an entire crowd
is caught in the act raping white women.

As it is written in Hosea: "Lo Ruma!"

622x350-26.jpg

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is a phenomenon my friends, when these guys get free from sharia law they let rip...they cannot handle goods on open display in supermarkets either...they go wild like nuns released from convent.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anyone think musty's gonna update the thread title to be accurate?

Nah, didn't think so.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Were their goats involved or only people? Their is in fact possessive in this context.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should have no problem then letting Christian legislators restore the Biblical law.

Of course I would have a problem with any form of religious law being put into affect.

Last edited:

brewmama

And the news is getting worse.

"Horrifying details emerge of Cologne attacks:
Information continues to emerge on the war zone that erupted in Cologne, Germany on New Year’s Eve, when thousands of imports from Islamic lands threw bottles and fireworks into crowds and at the police, as well as molested, raped, attacked, robbed, knifed, spat, defecated, urinated, vomited, ranted, and raved as they turned an area of a beautiful city into a site of utter barbarism. (Other cities in Germany experienced similar violence on New Year’s Eve, which is only now beginning to be reported.)

One victim had a firecracker shoved into the hood of her jacket. When she tried to get it out, it fell into her jacket, causing serious burns across her shoulder.

Dozens, and most likely hundreds of women were subjected to all manner of physical, sexual, and verbal assault. Authorities now believe that many of the attacks were “coordinated” by men traveling in gangs of 30-40, surrounding women to make escape impossible, and then victimizing them. Frantic women were forced to run a gauntlet through the mass of thousands of men hunting them down (as one victim described it), groping their breasts and between their legs, stripping their clothes off, spitting on them, cursing at them, and raping every available orifice."

I have to confess though, that I don't experience schadenfreude over this. It's so predictable, and so sad.

"as victims came forward with reports of rape and robbery and as protesters took to the streets to register their anger at the alleged inaction by the authorities, the truth and the scope of what unfolded began to leak out. When the police chief was asked why the police department claimed that things on New Year’s eve were calm, he said: “That was wrong. For this we apologize.”

"Meanwhile, The Daily Mail reports that the perpetrators taunted the police, claimed they were untouchable, and insisted that the police “be nice” to them. At least one New Year’s Eve jihadist told the police: “I am Syrian. I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs. Merkel invited me here!” Many tore up their temporary residency permits, threw them at the police, and announced they’d have new ones in the morning."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._emerge_of_cologne_attacks.html#ixzz3wfk3kQeX

musterion

And the news is getting worse.

"Horrifying details emerge of Cologne attacks:
Information continues to emerge on the war zone that erupted in Cologne, Germany on New Year’s Eve, when thousands of imports from Islamic lands threw bottles and fireworks into crowds and at the police, as well as molested, raped, attacked, robbed, knifed, spat, defecated, urinated, vomited, ranted, and raved as they turned an area of a beautiful city into a site of utter barbarism. (Other cities in Germany experienced similar violence on New Year’s Eve, which is only now beginning to be reported.)

One victim had a firecracker shoved into the hood of her jacket. When she tried to get it out, it fell into her jacket, causing serious burns across her shoulder.

Dozens, and most likely hundreds of women were subjected to all manner of physical, sexual, and verbal assault. Authorities now believe that many of the attacks were “coordinated” by men traveling in gangs of 30-40, surrounding women to make escape impossible, and then victimizing them. Frantic women were forced to run a gauntlet through the mass of thousands of men hunting them down (as one victim described it), groping their breasts and between their legs, stripping their clothes off, spitting on them, cursing at them, and raping every available orifice."

I have to confess though, that I don't experience schadenfreude over this. It's so predictable, and so sad.

"as victims came forward with reports of rape and robbery and as protesters took to the streets to register their anger at the alleged inaction by the authorities, the truth and the scope of what unfolded began to leak out. When the police chief was asked why the police department claimed that things on New Year’s eve were calm, he said: “That was wrong. For this we apologize.”

"Meanwhile, The Daily Mail reports that the perpetrators taunted the police, claimed they were untouchable, and insisted that the police “be nice” to them. At least one New Year’s Eve jihadist told the police: “I am Syrian. I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs. Merkel invited me here!” Many tore up their temporary residency permits, threw them at the police, and announced they’d have new ones in the morning."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._emerge_of_cologne_attacks.html#ixzz3wfk3kQeX

"That's different."

Granite

Hall of Fame
The thing it's different from.

"That's different" is your latest attempt to be witty and clever, like you've found a written skeleton key that solves and ends every discussion. It just makes you look simple-minded and completely dim.

P.S. It's worth pointing out you're using "that's different" as though speaking for somebody or anticipating something being said by literally no one other than yourself.