ECT Mary: Mother of God

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The Lord--i.e., God the Father--has no mother, so, what is supposed to be made of your phrase, "the Lord's mother"?

The Lord--i.e., God the Father--is, indeed, God.

The Lord Jesus, you knew that I meant. Why do you pretend that He is not the Lord, or that either of us wouldn't call Him the Lord.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The Lord Jesus, you knew that I meant. Why do you pretend that He is not the Lord, or that either of us wouldn't call Him the Lord.

Where have I pretended that Jesus is not the Lord? That's right: Nowhere. Jesus is the same Lord that God the Father is. Do you not agree that Jesus is the same Lord that God the Father is? Or, do you wish to say that God the Father is one Lord, and Jesus is another Lord--that Jesus and God the Father are two Lords? You'd not want to say something along the lines of, "Mary is one Lord's (namely, Jesus) mother, though she is not the other Lord's (namely, God the Father) mother", would you?

Aimiel

I'm just making it clear so that all you Noncatholic Christians know your status. You are all pagans, one of a multitude of new paganisms invented since the 1500s, where your God is our God, He is God, you've got the right God, and that does set you apart from all the other paganisms who worship some other deity besides God. You're Christian pagans, Christian idolaters. You are our brethren, but we are separated.

Fact is that the Lord Jesus built a Church, one Church, and she is spoken of many times in the New Testament (not the "church in the wilderness" that trolls like to play like it's a card up their sleeve), and both secular and Church history records what has happened to this one Church in the intervening centuries between now and the Resurrection of Christ.

The Apostles were themselves and they created bishops, to oversee the Church. 1st and 2nd Timothy and Titus are NT books that were actually addressed to first generation bishops by the Apostle St. Paul, so we both read about bishops in books like Acts and in Peter's epistles where he addresses them, calling them there "elders", and we get to read what was written to just them, and not to the Church in general like other epistles. We know from Scripture that the consecration of a bishop was done by current bishops, through the imposition of their hands, and that the Apostles made bishops in this way. Timothy and Titus were made bishops by the imposition of Paul's hands. This process of bishops creating new bishops has gone on continually from the Apostolic era onward, and is still done today, by bishops who were created in the same tradition, by the same means, as those in the first century and in every century since then.

This pastorate of bishop, this office (cf. 1st Timothy 3:1), was instituted by the Apostles, and it exists to this day, in both Catholicism and in Orthodoxy, both traditions tracing their root to the Apostolic era. If you aren't under a bishop that was created in this same, biblical tradition, then you are a pagan, aka a Protestant in particular, you protest the office of a bishop that the Apostles instituted to oversee the one Church that the Lord Jesus built.

Upon Peter.

Just so you know where you stand. Your paganism may not allow it, but you are a sheep, and you have a Shepherd, and He has a fold for you, and you are outside the fold that He built for you.

All of you. Just so you know.
Hogwash. You have been brainwashed, obviously. This is typical of a cult: "Our religion is the ONLY Truth! Blah-blah-blah." You have no idea about my God or His Kingdom. You aren't entering and you're preventing others who want to go in. Hypocrite!!! You make me nauseated. No wonder Jesus didn't cotton to religious folks. They're all about: "You stand over there, away from me, for I am holier than thou!" You're a smoke in His Nostrils, all day and night. :vomit:

God isn't about religion. He didn't create the RCC. Men did. It's claptrap. It's powerless. God's Presence isn't there. It will be. Many Catholic priests have already been Spirit-filled. One day your pope will be. Puhleaze. Pagan indeed. Your phony RCC is pagan, for sure. You need to learn the Truth about God, not silly catechisms. He can be found, but you have to seek and search for Him with all of your heart. Obviously, you haven't, yet.

Footnote: A lot of protestants believe that Catholics are going to hell. I'm not one. I believe that God sees people differently than we do. He doesn't look at works. He doesn't look at jobs. He doesn't look at bank accounts. He doesn't look at religion. He looks at the thoughts and intents of the heart. He doesn't come to take sides. He comes to take over. He is above every single one of us. He comes to win those that we 'think' are lost. He wins them to the side of Truth. He is a conqueror, Who comes to conquer ALL. The religious, the lost and even those who think that they have hold of sound doctrine and go to the ONLY church that holds to the Truth. Under His Guidance, one day the entire Body of Christ will come together in the unity of the faith, unto a mature Man: Christ Jesus. It will be under His Banner of Love that this takes place. It is a glorious sight to behold. Put it in your vision-keeper and meditate on it. You'll think differently about every soul. :thumb:

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
God isn't about religion. He didn't create the RCC. Men did. It's claptrap. It's powerless. God's Presence isn't there. It will be. Many Catholic priests have already been Spirit-filled. One day your pope will be. Puhleaze. Pagan indeed. Your phony RCC is pagan, for sure. You need to learn the Truth about God, not silly catechisms. He can be found, but you have to seek and search for Him with all of your heart. Obviously, you haven't, yet.
How did you come to that conclusion?

Idolater

Where have I pretended that Jesus is not the Lord? That's right: Nowhere. Jesus is the same Lord that God the Father is. Do you not agree that Jesus is the same Lord that God the Father is? Or, do you wish to say that God the Father is one Lord, and Jesus is another Lord--that Jesus and God the Father are two Lords? You'd not want to say something along the lines of, "Mary is one Lord's (namely, Jesus) mother, though she is not the other Lord's (namely, God the Father) mother", would you?
I say what Mary's cousin Elisabeth said to her, "And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?" Luke 1:43

Aimiel

I've been to services he presided over. God confirmed what he spoke, while I was in attendance. I don't know what more you might be asking.

Aimiel

And yet, it's a fact. That you sad Christian pagans all hate to admit.
Hogwash. You have been brainwashed, obviously. This is typical of a cult: "Our religion is the ONLY Truth! Blah-blah-blah." You have no idea about my God or His Kingdom. You aren't entering and you're preventing others who want to go in. Hypocrite!!! You make me nauseated. No wonder Jesus didn't cotton to religious folks. They're all about
: "You stand over there, away from me, for I am holier than thou!" You're a smoke in His Nostrils, all day and night.
:vomit:

Footnote: A lot of protestants believe that Catholics are going to hell. I'm not one. I believe that God sees people differently than we do. He doesn't look at works. He doesn't look at jobs. He doesn't look at bank accounts. He doesn't look at religion. He looks at the thoughts and intents of the heart. He doesn't come to take sides. He comes to take over. He is above every single one of us. He comes to win those that we 'think' are lost. He wins them to the side of Truth. He is a conqueror, Who comes to conquer ALL. The religious, the lost and even those who think that they have hold of sound doctrine and go to the ONLY church that holds to the Truth. Under His Guidance, one day the entire Body of Christ will come together in the unity of the faith, unto a mature Man: Christ Jesus. It will be under His Banner of Love that this takes place. It is a glorious sight to behold. Put it in your vision-keeper and meditate on it. You'll think differently about every soul.

Idolater

Hogwash. You have been brainwashed, obviously. This is typical of a cult: "Our religion is the ONLY Truth! Blah-blah-blah." You have no idea about my God or His Kingdom. You aren't entering and you're preventing others who want to go in. Hypocrite!!! You make me nauseated. No wonder Jesus didn't cotton to religious folks. They're all about
: "You stand over there, away from me, for I am holier than thou!" You're a smoke in His Nostrils, all day and night.
:vomit:

Footnote: A lot of protestants believe that Catholics are going to hell. I'm not one. I believe that God sees people differently than we do. He doesn't look at works. He doesn't look at jobs. He doesn't look at bank accounts. He doesn't look at religion. He looks at the thoughts and intents of the heart. He doesn't come to take sides. He comes to take over. He is above every single one of us. He comes to win those that we 'think' are lost. He wins them to the side of Truth. He is a conqueror, Who comes to conquer ALL. The religious, the lost and even those who think that they have hold of sound doctrine and go to the ONLY church that holds to the Truth. Under His Guidance, one day the entire Body of Christ will come together in the unity of the faith, unto a mature Man: Christ Jesus. It will be under His Banner of Love that this takes place. It is a glorious sight to behold. Put it in your vision-keeper and meditate on it. You'll think differently about every soul.
Yes I see you repeating your previous reply to me.

It's so vile that in order to do it justice, I'd have to reply in such a way that I would definitely receive an infraction, as I've already received an infraction for a post itt that was significantly tamer than the one I'd have to work up for you to address this commentary.

Aimiel

Yes I see you repeating your previous reply to me.

It's so vile that in order to do it justice, I'd have to reply in such a way that I would definitely receive an infraction, as I've already received an infraction for a post itt that was significantly tamer than the one I'd have to work up for you to address this commentary.
I appreciate your honesty. You need self-control. That's one of the fruit The Holy Spirit wants to bring you, but you won't ask Him to inhabit your flesh.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

If you walk in The Spirit you'll be freed from such hinderances. Being told the Truth isn't always easy, but it's a good pain. Iron sharpens iron, don't 'cha know? Your faith is in an institution. Mine is in The One Who lives within me. He isn't trapped by phony religions or catechisms. He doesn't hear long prayers that are merely repetition of nonsense: "Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen." It's the same with your, 'holier-than-thou' attitude...

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

That isn't saying that He likes it, by the way, He actually hates it when you do that.

Idolater

I appreciate your honesty. You need self-control. That's one of the fruit The Holy Spirit wants....
All right I stopped reading. Your arrogance, while accusing me of being brainwashed, amazes me. I didn't read the rest of this dreck.
to bring you, but you won't ask Him to inhabit your flesh.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

If you walk in The Spirit you'll be freed from such hinderances. Being told the Truth isn't always easy, but it's a good pain. Iron sharpens iron, don't 'cha know? Your faith is in an institution. Mine is in The One Who lives within me. He isn't trapped by phony religions or catechisms. He doesn't hear long prayers that are merely repetition of nonsense: "Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Holy Mary, Mother of God: pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen." It's the same with your, 'holier-than-thou' attitude...

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

That isn't saying that He likes it, by the way, He actually hates it when you do that.