Martial Law

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Can US Citizens Defeat UN Troops On America Soil? By Dave Hodges] "The establishment is practicing to defeat rogue American units who will fight to defend the people in the coming martial law subjugation enforced by foreign troops from the United Nations in UWEX 16.

Troops at Ft. Carson will be working with foreign troops to defeat civilian forces with combat troops.

Foreign mercenaries are training in Northern Colorado to defeat Guerrilla forces consisting of American citizens.

Denver International Airport just conducted a mock Guerrilla raid on the airport.

Foreign troops from Poland and Denmark are training for mass incarceration and gun confiscation at Camp Grayling in Michigan.

The above stories will be covered in the next release of the Red List News. For now, these stories illustrate that the current Junta running DC is preparing to fight American citizens in a guerrilla war and we are the Viet Cong..." Full text: Can US Citizens Defeat UN Troops On America Soil? 2 Thess. 2:7, 8, Re 13:17 more

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can US Citizens Defeat UN Troops On America Soil

Of course. We cannot fight against specific armies. For example, as I was explaining to Mrs M the other day, I cannot fight against an AH-64 Apahche. Well, I could. But I would quickly be red mist.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Of course. We cannot fight against specific armies. For example, as I was explaining to Mrs M the other day, I cannot fight against an AH-64 Apache. Well, I could. But I would quickly be red mist.
So much for the NRA argument that an armed civilian population can act as a defense against dictatorship?!

That scenario was largely put to rest as a result of the Civil War - but never let it be said that the "gun lobby" has ever allowed the facts to influence their version of the truth!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So much for the NRA argument that an armed civilian population can act as a guarantee against dictatorship?!

Nicky is his own one man army and knows his limitations.

That scenario was largely put to rest as a result of the Civil War - but never let it be said that the "gun lobby" has ever allowed the facts to influence their version of history!

I don't know what scenario you're talking about, but history shows that an unarmed populace is at the mercy of tyrannical dictators.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what scenario you're talking about, but history shows that an unarmed populace is at the mercy of tyrannical dictators.
The Near and Middle East and parts of Africa all have populaces that are awash with weapons - has that make Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and Mozambique "hotbeds" of democracy?

Israel, on the other hand, the only genuine democracy in the region, has strict private gun laws BUT given that the NRA's position was never based on reality, no amount of facts will change the mind of its "true believers!"

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Near and Middle East and parts of Africa all have populaces that are awash with weapons - has that make Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and Mozambique "hotbeds" of democracy?

Rate of Privately Owned Firearms per 100 Population - World Ranking

In a comparison of the rate of private gun ownership in 178 countries, Syria ranked at No. 112.
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/syria

Israel, on the other hand, the only genuine democracy in the region, has strict private gun laws!

In a comparison of the rate of private gun ownership in 178 countries, Israel ranked at No. 79.
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/Israel

Number of Privately Owned Firearms

The estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in the United States is 270,000,000 to 310,000,000

Rate of Civilian Firearm Possession per 100 Population
The estimated rate of private gun ownership (both licit and illicit) in the United States is 101.052 firearms per 100 people

Number of Privately Owned Rifles
In the United States, the number of rifles in civilian possession is reported to be 110,000,000

Number of Privately Owned Shotguns
In the United States, the number of shotguns in civilian possession is reported to be 86,000,000

Number of Privately Owned Handguns
In the United States, the number of handguns in civilian possession is reported to be 114,000,000

Number of Privately Owned Firearms - World Ranking
In a comparison of the number of privately owned guns in 178 countries, the United States ranked at No. 1

In a comparison of the rate of private gun ownership in 178 countries, the United States ranked at No. 1
http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

Now if you want to talk about Stalin, Mao and Hitler and how they disarmed their populace before committing mass murder...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

In a comparison of the rate of private gun ownership in 178 countries, Syria ranked at No. 112.
Please explain as to how the "bean counters" at GunPolicy.org would have any first hand knowledge of the current situation in nations like Syria, to produce any meaningful statistics - given the internal level of turmoil and the dramatic shifts in population?

The Syrian estimates, correct to 1 decimal place noless, were published in 2007 - would "aCultureWarrior" have us believe that the situation in Syria has remained unchanged over the last decade?

Stalin, Mao and Hitler were able to defeat large, well equipped armies - but the NRA argues that a ragtag group of lightly armed untrained civilians, without the benefit of tanks, artillery and air power, would prevail!

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please explain as to how these "bean counters" would have any first hand knowledge of these nations to produce such statistics given their internal level of turmoil - where they largely devoid of any law and order?

You came up with your own form of statistics earlier:

Israel, on the other hand, the only genuine democracy in the region, has strict private gun laws BUT given that the NRA's position was never based on reality, no amount of facts will change the mind of its "true believers!"

Are yours more reliable than the ones I produced?

In any event, the Founding Fathers were extremely wise when it came to establishing the 2nd Amendment, as they knew tyranny first hand and didn't want an unarmed populace to experience it again.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

In any event, the Founding Fathers were extremely wise when it came to establishing the 2nd Amendment, as they knew tyranny first hand and didn't want an unarmed populace to experience it again.
Who can argue with logic like this!

If the Confederate States couldn't separate from what they considered to be a "tyrannical" federal government using largely private weapons in the 1860's, what chance would they have against the most powerful military in human history?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So much for the NRA argument that an armed civilian population can act as a defense against dictatorship?!

The NRA does not make that argument, the Founding Fathers did. And that is based on the fact that the government document drawn up says I have the right to bear arms. Arms is military weapons of war. In John Adams and his rival Thomas Jefferson's opinion, I have the right to own air defense artillery. Of course, it didn't exist then. I am speaking of principles. Nor would I fight back against our elected government. My weapons are for the looters and marauders.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The NRA does not make that argument, the Founding Fathers did. And that is based on the fact that the government document drawn up says I have the right to bear arms. Arms is military weapons of war. In John Adams and his rival Thomas Jefferson's opinion, I have the right to own air defense artillery. Of course, it didn't exist then. I am speaking of principles. Nor would I fight back against our elected government. My weapons are for the looters and marauders.

Dude, jgarden doesn't care about facts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Who can argue with logic like this!

You'll note that the link I produced also had footnotes to back up those statistics.

If the Confederate States couldn't separate from what they considered to be a "tyrannical" federal government using largely private weapons in the 1860's, what chance would they have against the most powerful military in human history?

The Civil War was won through strategy, not superior fire power.

Again: the Founding Fathers knew that a well armed populace would keep tyranny at bay. As the link I produced showed, the American citizenry is extremely well armed.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Dude, jgarden doesn't care about facts.

58 Murders a Year by Firearms in Britain, 8,775 in US
22 July 12

Number of Murders, United States, 2010: 12,996

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2010: 8,775

Number of Murders, Britain, 2011*: 638
(Since Britain's population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,095 US murders)

Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
(equivalent to 290 US murders)

Number of Murders by crossbow in Britain, 2011*: 2
(equivalent to 10 US murders).

The international comparisons show conclusively that fewer gun owners per capita produce not only fewer murders by firearm, but fewer murders per capita overall. In the case of Britain, firearms murders are 30 times fewer than in the US per capita.

Do hunters really need semi-automatic AR-15 assault weapons? Is that how they roll in deer season? The US public doesn’t think so.
Despite not having millions of firearms in private hands, Britain has managed to retained its democratic institutions for centuries!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Do you liberals even think in reality?

It is not so black and white as a bunch of people with personal weapons against a military. Soldiers and police, and people who own stockpiles all have families to go home to as well. The government is not a 'singularity', it's not like it's all the servicemen versus civilians.

I've sat there and seen your argument over and over again by many libs over the years. Or should I say, idiots.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I don't know where "aCultureWarrior" studied his American history but the longevity of the Civil War between these two decided "unequals," can be largely attributed to superior military strategy exercised by the South.

Robert E. Lee was America's greatest 19thC general, a fact also recognized by the Union, which offered him command of the Northern forces at the beginning of the Civil War.

Lee refused and the Union suffered under a succession of inadequate military leaders until it finally selected Grant.

Grant, although never a military strategist comparable to Lee, was the first commander to maximize the North's superior industrial, manpower and firepower potential, irrespective of the casualties, by unleashing a cascade of raw military power that his adversary could not repulse!

In any event, the Founding Fathers were extremely wise when it came to establishing the 2nd Amendment, as they knew tyranny first hand and didn't want an unarmed populace to experience it again ... Again: the Founding Fathers knew that a well armed populace would keep tyranny at bay. As the link I produced showed, the American citizenry is extremely well armed.
The Founding Fathers were the products of their time - the fledgling 13 Colonies lacked the military capacity to withstand the full might of a European military power without relying heavily on their standing militias. Therein lies the need for the 2nd Amendment.

The Founding Fathers were also suspicious of unleashing America's "unwashed masses" and the "tyranny of the majority" which might challenge their authority (ie. The French Revolution) - which explains as to why they established a republic with its checks and balances, amendments and a limited, as opposed to a full, democracy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't know where "aCultureWarrior" studied his American history...

Add this to the very long list of things that you know absolutely nothing about.

but the longevity of the Civil War between these two decided "unequals," can be largely attributed to superior military strategy exercised by the South.

Cite your source(s).

Robert E. Lee was America's greatest 19thC general, a fact also recognized by the Union, which offered him command of the Northern forces at the beginning of the Civil War.

Lee refused and the Union suffered under a succession of inadequate military leaders until it finally selected Grant.

Grant, although never a military strategist comparable to Lee, was the first commander to maximize the North's superior industrial, manpower and firepower potential, irrespective of the casualties, by unleashing a cascade of raw military power that his adversary could not repulse!

Again, cite your source(s).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
In any event, the Founding Fathers were extremely wise when it came to establishing the 2nd Amendment, as they knew tyranny first hand and didn't want an unarmed populace to experience it again ... Again: the Founding Fathers knew that a well armed populace would keep tyranny at bay. As the link I produced showed, the American citizenry is extremely well armed.

The Founding Fathers were the products of their time - the fledgling 13 Colonies lacked the military capacity to withstand the full might of a European military power without relying heavily on their standing militias. Therein lies the need for the 2nd Amendment.

Except that they said things like this:

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to to John Cartwright, 5 June 1824

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

Etc. etc. etc.
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/gun-quotations-founding-fathers

The Founding Fathers were also suspicious of unleashing America's "unwashed masses" and the "tyranny of the majority" which might challenge their authority (ie. The French Revolution) - which explains as to why they established a republic with its checks and balances, amendments and a limited, as opposed to a full, democracy.

How about you and I go one on one in a thread about the Founding Fathers and we'll see who really is knowledgeable about the great men that founded our once great Christian nation?