MARRIED / BAPTISM!!!

Letsargue

MARRIED / BAPTISM!!!

MARRIED is the S-A-M-E //// The "S-A-M-E" AS "BAPTISM", And Buried IN /// Joined To, Becoming ONE.

The Christian "Man" is Baptized / Married / Joined to the "Female" Body of Christ, the Church, ( "The BRIDE Of Christ" ). -- The Female Body of Christ, has Christ, the Male Head of the Female Body formed of Christian "M-E-N" Not Women. -- CHRIST NOW IS The Whole Body and Head. ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ). -- Christ Put IT A-L-L Under His FEET // THE CHURCH, the Body of Christ the MEN.

OOOOPPPSSSSSSSS; - ARE Y-O-U Women who Call Yourselves "Christians", Married to the Female Body of Christ the Church???? ---- ( You Women are MARRIED TO A WOMAN ), and You Still Call Yourselves "Christians"???? -- Men Marries the Woman, the "B-O-D-Y of Christ", Not the Head / Christ!!!! --- READ I-T!!!!!

( 1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV ) -- 3- "But I would have you know, that the H-E-A-D of "EVERY MAN" is Christ; and the HEAD of the WOMAN is the MAN; "AND" the HEAD of Christ is God". --//--------

(( The Woman is "Baptized" // Married INTO Her Husband )), AND the Man is "Baptized" // Married INTO "H-I-S" -- W-I-F-E, the "BODY OF CHRIST"!!! -- We can ONLY Be Married to ONE!!! - ( Do The WORD Math HERE )!!!! - Prove ME Wrong by the Word of GOD!!!!!! --- HHHUUUUUUUU ----- Y-O-U -- C-A-N-N-O-T!!!!!!!!

((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))!!!!!!! ----- I Love IT!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012216

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MARRIED / BAPTISM!!!

MARRIED is the S-A-M-E //// The "S-A-M-E" AS "BAPTISM", And Buried IN /// Joined To, Becoming ONE.

The Christian "Man" is Baptized / Married / Joined to the "Female" Body of Christ, the Church, ( "The BRIDE Of Christ" ). -- The Female Body of Christ, has Christ, the Male Head of the Female Body formed of Christian "M-E-N" Not Women. -- CHRIST NOW IS The Whole Body and Head. ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ). -- Christ Put IT A-L-L Under His FEET // THE CHURCH, the Body of Christ the MEN.

OOOOPPPSSSSSSSS; - ARE Y-O-U Women who Call Yourselves "Christians", Married to the Female Body of Christ the Church???? ---- ( You Women are MARRIED TO A WOMAN ), and You Still Call Yourselves "Christians"???? -- Men Marries the Woman, the "B-O-D-Y of Christ", Not the Head / Christ!!!! --- READ I-T!!!!!

( 1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV ) -- 3- "But I would have you know, that the H-E-A-D of "EVERY MAN" is Christ; and the HEAD of the WOMAN is the MAN; "AND" the HEAD of Christ is God". --//--------

(( The Woman is "Baptized" // Married INTO Her Husband )), AND the Man is "Baptized" // Married INTO "H-I-S" -- W-I-F-E, the "BODY OF CHRIST"!!! -- We can ONLY Be Married to ONE!!! - ( Do The WORD Math HERE )!!!! - Prove ME Wrong by the Word of GOD!!!!!! --- HHHUUUUUUUU ----- Y-O-U -- C-A-N-N-O-T!!!!!!!!

((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))!!!!!!! ----- I Love IT!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012216

Could you translate what you just said?

musterion

So what you're saying is, these folks did it right.

Atwedding_3_1_.jpg

Letsargue

So what you're saying is, these folks did it right.

Atwedding_3_1_.jpg

That could be the Baptism of JOHN; - Just "The Death and Burial"; Without Christ the Resurrection. Christ is the Resurrection that brings the lost out of the Fire of the Carnal Earth, to the New Heaven and NEW Earth. --- ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ) A-N-D ( Matthew 3:13-15 KJV )!!!!!! --- ( Jude 1:23 KJV ).

((( Watch Your N-E-W-S )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012316

OCTOBER23

LETSARGUE,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE MOCKERS.

WE HAVE WARNED THEM BUT THEY WILL NOT LISTEN.

GOD WILL SHAKE THEM TO THEIR KNEES SOON ENOUGH.

See you in the Kingdom. :rapture:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
LETSARGUE,

Amen...stop wasting your time Paul...

....buzz off

Letsargue

LETSARGUE,

( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV )!! -- """(((( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ))))"""!!!!!!!!

It's NOT MY TIME!! Its CHRIST'S T-I-M-E!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011316

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LETSARGUE,

You're right, Letsargue and yourself are a couple of very odd posters.

Letsargue rants and raves and considers everyone, accept for himself,
of being an unbeliever!

Oct23 makes up prophesies that never come to fruition? Yet, he
continues his plight. He's a false prophet.

Yeah, you two make a fine couple of nutty types.

Letsargue

You're right, Letsargue and yourself are a couple of very odd posters.

Letsargue rants and raves and considers everyone, accept for himself,
of being an unbeliever!

Oct23 makes up prophesies that never come to fruition? Yet, he
continues his plight. He's a false prophet.

Yeah, you two make a fine couple of nutty types.

GOD SAYS!!!! NOT ME!!!! I AGREEEE!!!! --- ((( Romans 3:10-12 )))!!!!!!! -- AND You "A-L-L" Say you Believe G-O-D!!!!!

((( Watch YOUR N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012316

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GOD SAYS!!!! NOT ME!!!! I AGREEEE!!!! --- ((( Romans 3:10-12 )))!!!!!!! -- AND You "A-L-L" Say you Believe G-O-D!!!!!

((( Watch YOUR N-E-W-S!!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012316

You find it real easy to judge others. Can you/do you the same for yourself? Watch reruns of Gilligan's Island!!

Letsargue

You find it real easy to judge others. Can you/do you the same for yourself?

OF COURSE!!!

God says what HE SAYS!!! - I don't make up doctrines like the Extremely Stupid of God DOES!!!

Its easy to see who has "Christ / the Truth" in their minds or NOT, when they pretend to be Christians, and say everything that is Never Written by Christ.

( Christ is the Words that is Written in the Scriptures ), that is who Christ IS!!! With Nothing added or taken away, like ALL F-O-O-L-S DO!!!

Satan can be the TOTAL Bible with only O-N-E Word added or taken away. That one word makes the Total Bible nothing but a LIE, ( SO Says GOD )!!!! ---- (( James 2:10 KJV )) // (( 1 Corinthians 5:6 KJV )). --///---

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012316

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The news is that the male sperm contians light while the female sperm don't contian light. Thats the reason females can't lead the men. They have no light to do so.