Making Peace With Ok Doser

glorydaz

This must be what it's like at an after school party of nerds. :chuckle:

Where are the outraged sensibilities and the shocked expressions that kept Doser's threads so interesting? :think:

Oh, I know....you're all here chuckling over your own nerdy "jokes"....and you actually think you're cute and funny. :rotfl:

bybee

Where are the outraged sensibilities and the shocked expressions that kept Doser's threads so interesting? :think:

Oh, I know....you're all here chuckling over your own nerdy "jokes"....and you actually think you're cute and funny. :rotfl:

...and you think you're a Christian....

Arthur Brain

Hmm, says you who constantly chuckles at her own posts and thinks a guy who says "retard" as if it's gonna disappear from the dictionary is in some way funny.

Still, gotta laugh...

glorydaz

Hmm, says you who constantly chuckles at her own posts and thinks a guy who says "retard" as if it's gonna disappear from the dictionary is in some way funny.

Still, gotta laugh...

Ah, so you can laugh, but I can't chuckle. Gotcha. :thumb:

Actually, I think it's just as funny when Tam calls people a retard as when Doser does.
I understand that neither of them would say that about someone who actually was retarded in some way.

And, I'm not the least bit interested in this politically correct hypocrisy some folks dote on. That's something only liberals seem to excel in.

Arthur Brain

Ah, so you can laugh, but I can't chuckle. Gotcha. :thumb:

Actually, I think it's just as funny when Tam calls people a retard as when Doser does.
I understand that neither of them would say that about someone who actually was retarded in some way.

And, I'm not the least bit interested in this politically correct hypocrisy some folks dote on. That's something only liberals seem to excel in.

Like I was actually laughing...way to miss the context there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:cheers:

Thanks for joining us!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No sign of ok doser in this thread. :idunno:
missing-smiley.gif