Making Peace With 1PeaceMaker

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1PeaceMaker - I apologize for anything that I might have said to upset you.

It's not your fault.

Nothing is your fault.

You are without fault.

ok doser

here's a picture of a bunny :)

the-33-most-important-bunny-gifs-on-the-internet-1-11111-1372275498-8_big.jpg

ok doser

Thank you for proving that good can come from evil like rape - or rape apologists. Like Jesus said, blessed are you when men shall revile or persecute you. :)

I think I have a new avatar. :D

i apologize if people have been rape apologists

Arthur Brain

Is this boring, asinine little sociopathic prick just gonna be allowed to make a template of these threads or something? What's happened to this place whereby it's okay to advocate "legally" beating women and spouses up and just let this kind of crap pass also?

:freak:

1PeaceMaker

If he's ready to apologize to TOL, rape victims and the families of rape victims here's as good a place as any to start. He's got a lot of humble pie to slowly eat. He might as well do it for several threads.

And I prefer humiliating threads like this one, where he starts out mocking like a fool. Now he can start being truly apologetic. And he can start by retracting his comment about ravishment.

ok doser

And he can start by retracting his comment about ravishment.

which comment was that?

oh never mind

1PM - i apologize for allowing you to ever think that I had made an inappropriate comment about "ravishment"

Last edited:

glorydaz

If he's ready to apologize to TOL, rape victims and the families of rape victims here's as good a place as any to start. He's got a lot of humble pie to slowly eat. He might as well do it for several threads.

And I prefer humiliating threads like this one, where he starts out mocking like a fool. Now he can start being truly apologetic. And he can start by retracting his comment about ravishment.

You're so full of boloney you should be declared a health hazard. :kookoo:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is this boring, asinine little sociopathic prick just gonna be allowed to make a template of these threads or something? What's happened to this place whereby it's okay to advocate "legally" beating women and spouses up and just let this kind of crap pass also?

True dat.

glorydaz

Do you admit to being a loony in every post?

Is it necessary for you to be so unkind in your retorts?

Oh Lord, spare me from this hypocrisy. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Bybee, do you EVER read the garbage you post?

If so, how can you possibly have the unmitigated gall to claim my post was "unkind"? Calling Elo's wife a loony is a polite way of saying what she actually is.

glorydaz

I guess the profanity rule is only meant for the other guy, too. :think:

I'm thinking had you sustained a few beatings when you were growing up, you'd have learned how to actually complete a sentence without making a fool of yourself.