MAJOR MIDEAST WAR COMING

OCTOBER23

Israel has not got the Territory promised by God to Abraham.

This first War will Lead to the God & Magog War 3 1/2 years later.

And that will culminate in Armageddon and a Pole Shift in which Billions will Die.

OCTOBER23

Desert Reign you are all wet.
-------------------------------

There is no Guessing here .
It is all Scriptural.

I am trying to Warn you to Get Ready because...
JESUS and God the Father are soon coming to this Earth.

Interplanner

People have been trying to place this for years. There may be a conflict but it is not Ezekiel; we have no NT passage telling us what Ezekiel meant.

Nothing needs to happen in the middle east or anywhere to have the final day of judgement occur. It will not happen 'through' events in the middle east, because it is the final day of personal judgement by God. This is why a non-Judaica final day is discussed side-by-side with the global flood in 2 Pet 3. It is the same kind of event except in fire. No geo-political trappings to it.

What is much worse is chaos and conflict in Europe unless this business of mass sexual assault is straightened out right away. Europe has been a PC fool and it may cost a lot before they really know what is going on.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It is all Scriptural.

The last time you predicted a date, you turned out to be absolutely wrong. You are the one who is all wet. Scripture says that we should test the spirits. If you cannot submit to a test, it proves you are unwilling to submit to scripture. You should be grateful that the old covenant under which false prophets are put to death has been abolished. The old covenant's purpose was to give us a yardstick as to what is right and wrong in anticipation of becoming children of God when we no longer need rules like that. You, on the other hand, have not heeded the warnings in the old covenant of the seriousness of the false prophesies you are bringing to the public constantly. If I were in your church I would evict you from the congregation because what you are doing has nothing whatsoever to do with being a Christian.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What IS true is that Israel must very soon become a superstate, it seems unlikely even impossible, but a great deal about Israel's existence and history has been highly improbable....yes from Sainai to the Euphrates is the prophecy.

It must be so in order for Israel to be able to negotiate a treaty with the coming world ruler.

THESE are the things we are on the brink of....

fzappa13

It is all Scriptural.

Er, well, Jesus first, His father a little later.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Israel has not got the Territory promised by God to Abraham.

This first War will Lead to the God & Magog War 3 1/2 years later.

And that will culminate in Armageddon and a Pole Shift in which Billions will Die.

Which pole is gonna shift? The tether pole or the volleyball pole?
Please explain in great detail. Limit of only four or five proper
words or less?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
America should declare neutrality.

Matthew 10

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

"Neutral" means you want to tolerate evil because you yourself are evil in your heart.

bybee

Matthew 10

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

"Neutral" means you want to tolerate evil because you yourself are evil in your heart.

One cannot remain neutral in the presence of evil.