ECT MADists don't follow Paul

whitestone

tell us the the secrets that were uttered uttered by the 7 thunders and the unspeakable things of the third heaven in ad56 they had not yet been nor in Revelation. It says in Revelation the scroll is opened by the lamb Revelation 5:9 KJV after his death(thou wast slain). So Jesus did not posses this until "after" his Crucifixion,,,

If he received it "after" his Crucifixion he could not have spoken it before his Crucifixion. If he presented it on the day of Pentecost then it would have been known and spoken. If it was already spoken then Revelation would not be called an Revelation and Paul would have not received any mystery.

whitestone

Thanks Steko I did mean Paul,lol cant wait to move on to the Mercy seat Hebrews 9:5 KJV I want to know all about it now that it's been revealed.

SaulToPaul 2

You pathetic hypocrite, punk.

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actress?

"Well, then that means you are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person. "-Tet. to me

"From my perspective, I see the majority of MADists as believers brainwashed..."-Tet.

“MAD…scrambling like cockroaches….”-Tet

"because of the jerk you really are."-Wimpy Craigie Jo Tet.

“Blaise Pascal died in 1662, which was about 200 years before Darby invented dispensationalism. If Pascal would have lived long enough to see the invention of dispensationalism, there is little doubt dispensationalism would have went straight up to number one on his list of things that make people stupid.My proof: read any post by Johnny W….Nope, the only "dumbing down of minds" are the people who have been brainwashed by the teachings of Darby, Scofield, Chafter, Bulliinger, Anderson, and Stam."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Slick Willy and Slick Nicky....... you can't tell the differnece."-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

"Tell me Willy, did you know that Ruckman your KJV hero has divorced twice and remarried twice? "-Tet.

"What's the matter Johnny, did that trailer park question upset you?"-Tet.

“Johnny lives in or near Arlington, Texas.

If the following isn't the actual place, it should get you real close:”-Craigee Jo

Arlington Forest Home
Acres Mobile & RV4800 Kelly Elliot Rd
Arlington, TX 76016
(817) 478-5805

“Are there trailer parks in England?”-Wimpy Craigee Jo Tet.

This "thread:" "mystery boy...Johnny the dance director"

Con artist. Which side of that pudgy, prissy face, do you want slapped, Craigie?

The skittles one is my favorite. Do you have it?

whitestone

I'll try to help,,,

If the Revelation is addressed to the 7 churches in Asia Revelation 1:4 KJV then the Revelation was written "after" they had "all" been established,,,when were they established in Acts?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The skittles one is my favorite. Do you have it?

Take your pick:

"MADists are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

"Dispensationalists are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

Darby Followers are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll try to help,,,

If the Revelation is addressed to the 7 churches in Asia Revelation 1:4 KJV then the Revelation was written "after" they had "all" been established,,,when were they established in Acts?

I don't think Acts tells us when those seven churches were established.

But Acts does tell us about a woman from Thyatira (one of he cities of the seven churches) that is described as a city that worshiped God

(Acts 16:14 KJV) And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame
Take your pick:

"MADists are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

"Dispensationalists are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

Darby Followers are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of Skittles"

"The only thing he can do is call people names who bring it up"-Actress Craigie

"How many unbelievers have you won over to Christ by calling them names?"-Tet..

"Therefore, I stand by my original statement that calling someone a name who does not agree with how you understand the Bible makes no sense since there is the possibility you could be wrong..."-Craigee Tet.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do, I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

Boo, hoo......Get out your hankies, TOL audience.....

Wimp. Head on over to the "girlscout.com" web, sweetie, and play patti-cake.

Habitual liar.

whitestone

wuddin me,me,Barny,Andy and Opie are all Tomahawks ,,we said "As a Tomahawk I promise to always be fair and square",,,lol

whitestone

I don't think Acts tells us when those seven churches were established.

But Acts does tell us about a woman from Thyatira (one of he cities of the seven churches) that is described as a city that worshiped God

(Acts 16:14 KJV) And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Since the names of the 7 churches are in the list I would go by the very last one that was established and then try to reason when they were in a state of decline as described in the letters to the 7 churches.

Then see if it matches the description in the Things they are being told they are doing correct vrs. incorrect by Christ in Revelation. then see if it matches their state when Paul was writing to them and sending brethren back and forth with letters to see if it matches.

If Paul was keeping them arranged/corrected up till then the state
described in several places in the letter to the seven churches is in a state of decline and so Jesus gives them correction. Some of them are still doing things correct and are told it is good.