ECT MADists don't follow Paul

whitestone

your link didn't work for me

I'm on firefox so if anyone uses mozilla it should work,,,if not search for "Josephus wars,book 5,,,then go to chapter 6,paragraph 3. If when you do find it you post it then they can either click your link or mine and read it. I'll try to find another link later if not(fixing to leave for town).

Danoh

You have been blinded by Dispensationalism.

The events described in the Revelation pertaining to the attack on Jerusalem were fulfilled 66AD - 70AD.

Example:

The prophecy: Great hail(white), every stone weighs about a talent:

(Rev 16:21 KJV) 1 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

The fulfillment:

"...Now, the stones that were cast were of the weight of a talent, and were carried two furlongs and farther. ...As for the Jews, they at first watched the coming of the stone, for it was of a white color, and could therefore not only be perceived by the great noise it made, but could be seen also before it came by its brightness;" - Josephus, Book 5, Chapter 6

Not surprinsingly, Moses propheised men would read "done and done" into such things; events actually meant as much punishments, as memorials and motivators to Israel throughout their generations - "for ever."

Deuteronomy 29:22 So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it; 29:23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: 29:24 Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger? 29:25 Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: 29:26 For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them: 29:27 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: 29:28 And the LORD rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day. 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Twist that how you will, Tel-a-lie, it only proves why actually answering you is to answer an absolute fraud of a lying fool when it comes to simply relying on the text over those external sources you have drowned your mind in the endless conjecture of.

Right Divider

Body part
"The Parousia"

1Co 16:17 I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.

2Co 7:6 Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
2Co 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

Php 1:26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

These verses are all referring to the same event. Context doesn't matter.

:dizzy:
That's exactly where context-less 'dictionary theology' will put you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope, you're wrong again, and proving you live in denial.

To date, no one has been able to show Darby's secret rapture taught before Darby.

Some have tried by showing quotes they got from Dispensational websites, but those quotes were all refuted, when the proper context was given.

For example, Little Johnny W and Angel4Truth both gave quotes from Cyprian and Ephraim the Syrian, and claimed the quotes supported Darby's rapture.

Both quotes were proven to show no such thing.

Quit living in denial Tam, your belief system didn't exist before John Nelson Darby.

Why are you so embarrassed to admit your belief system was invented by Darby?

Well, sickly, wimpy looking, little arms Craigie, we know that you are the habitual liar of TOL, as I catch you every thread, with one of your numerous "I have never said" assertions, that are shown to be you lying again, you greasy, slick weasel. To wit-this "classic," which you won't touch, you punk:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was
. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellalie

"Both quotes were proven to show no such thing."-Tellafib

Made up, Your daddy the devil just keeps telling you to deny, lie, loser.

What's the problem, sweetie? In denial, soddy devill boy?

"Why are you so embarrassed to admit your belief system was invented by Darby."-Wimpy

His spam of deceitful, satanic sophistry, as the little, rejected baby,knows full well that all false doctrine, by definition is "invented," and this spam does NADA for his "argument" against MAD, or any doctrine, nor does it support his "invention."

See how that works, loser Craigie?

Craigie, once again, asserts that God can "invent"

This punk is satanic.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't live in denial. My belief system can't be traced to one man like your's can.

Only Darby followers such as yourself deny that Darby invented Dispensationalism.

Why are you so embarrassed of the truth Tam?

As I've asked you many times, you sniveling punk, identify these infallible men, to which your belief system can be traced.

Name these "bunch of men"(your words).

This weasel won't touch this question either, as it will expose him, again, for the weasel, actress, habitual liar, whited wall, that he is.

Right, little arms/no chin Craigie?

Not a peep from this obsessed, unemployed infidel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The Parousia"

1Co 16:17 I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.

2Co 7:6 Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
2Co 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.

Php 1:26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

steko,

In all of the Thessalonian verses, the phrase specifically refers to the coming of Jesus Christ.

In the verses you gave above, one verse refers to the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus, the other refers to the coming of Titus, the other to Jesus, and the other to Paul.

"the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" phrase found in Thessalonians only refers to one event, not two as MAD claims.

Danoh

"The Parousia"

Yep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, it looks like Craigie has suffered another death blow, as, again, neither he, or any AD 70-ist/Preterist, in the history of mankind, can answer our questions, as he is embarrassed by his "man made invention!!!!!! He is in denial.

Tell us, Craigie, who this "bunch of men" are, that you, on record, say taught you your AD 70-ism/Preterist belief system.

Did they "invent" it, or is it infallible?

Who invented AD 70-ism/Preterism?

Do be a dear, Craigie-we do not want to follow infallible men. We want the names of these infallible men, that you claim taught you, your "not recent" belief system.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, it looks like Craigie has suffered another death blow,

knell

noun
the sound of a bell, especially when rung solemnly for a death or funeral.
synonyms: toll, tolling, dong, resounding, reverberation; More
verb
(of a bell) ring solemnly, especially for a death or funeral.

john w

Hall of Fame
knell

noun
the sound of a bell, especially when rung solemnly for a death or funeral.
synonyms: toll, tolling, dong, resounding, reverberation; More
verb
(of a bell) ring solemnly, especially for a death or funeral.

Er, no...It says the same thing...It means the same thing....You are in denial....Read further....The NIV says...Wikipedia says....Josephus says....Darby...Don't you believe the dictionary?.....Darby...Bullinger....You are Exhibit A....Darby....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we see, the Darby followers are doing the same thing the Pharisees did in the first century. The Pharisees witnessed prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes, but still denied it.

Darby followers today are basically doing the same thing.

History shows that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Romans, the Romans retreated, and the Christians fled to the mountains. Darby followers deny that was the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-21

The Romans destroyed the temple, leaving not one stone standing upon another. Again, the Darby followers deny it, they deny it was the fulfillment of prophecies found in Luke 19, Luke 21, Matt 24, and Mark 13.

Interplanner

As we see, the Darby followers are doing the same thing the Pharisees did in the first century. The Pharisees witnessed prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes, but still denied it.

Darby followers today are basically doing the same thing.

History shows that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Romans, the Romans retreated, and the Christians fled to the mountains. Darby followers deny that was the fulfillment of Luke 21:20-21

The Romans destroyed the temple, leaving not one stone standing upon another. Again, the Darby followers deny it, they deny it was the fulfillment of prophecies found in Luke 19, Luke 21, Matt 24, and Mark 13.

Kind of true, but there are so many other factors about modern life that I wouldn't bother repeating this. For their part, they do think they are acknowledging 'fulfillments' right before their eyes and that some of us are not.

Interplanner

Oh, I don't mean there's any merit to what what they think is fulfilled. I just mean that they have a way of saying that they are the ones 'in step' while historians are today's 'Pharisees' who are locked in to obsolete conclusions.

Please check the Rom 2 issue over at "Is there a TRANSDITION..."

Danoh

Snidely Whiplash was a Dispensationalist, and looked a lot like Darby.

View attachment 24167

Talk about your constant projection of what is ever YOUR obvious sin - that Whiplash image is EXACTLY the image of you as you log on each time; your next repeated round of same, unoriginal, baiting questions at the ready as you eagerly look forward once more to the strife you hope to set off.

Be grateful you are not pulling that out there in the world of the street; you keyboard coward.

You will leave this earth one day; your useless baiting post after useless baiting post all your obviously miserable existence will have had to show for your wasted existence.