ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

Why don't you answer my question? Are you willing to stand by your claim? Will you leave if you are wrong?

You haven't refuted anything. I know you like to tell yourself lies to keep your self away from the noose or a carbon dioxide filled garage. So go ahead and keep lying to yourself to give yourself to drag yourself out of bed in the morning.

Jerry used to pull this same tactic when we would ignore his obvious no real interest in an answer other than his own.

Interplanner

He/She thinks someone taught about a rapture before Darby.

Paul did, but not in an ensemble of 20 other pieces of machinery that was called his 'view of prophecy.' He was merely explaining to those Thess folks that dead people arrive in heaven one way, and those living arrive another. It can't be the same for each kind.

But that was not explained in connection the events of the man of sin (the figure in Dan 8) and the destruction of Israel etc. Although he did believe so strongly that the final judgement was right after the DofJ that he never mentions a delay like Matt, Mark, Peter.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wish you could too, Danoh--explain what they are trying to 'solve.' All you do is diminish your stature by ridiculing.

The bottom line is that Danoh does not like his only option for answering my question.

Danoh has been asked over and over again how Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts (his claim) when prophecies for Israel were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD.

Danoh

I wish you could too, Danoh--explain what they are trying to 'solve.' All you do is diminish your stature by ridiculing.

My stature before the eyes of a Preterist is of no concern to me.

I've come to realize that none of you are interested in any discussion other than your own.

And I say that being one of the few who has often demonstrated be willing to publicly agree with anyone - even an atheist - where anyone is right on some point.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you willing to stand by your claim or you only creating a false reality for yourself to have a reason to get up in the morning?

If you think someone taught a rapture before Darby, then just show us?

Why do you insist on playing games?

I've been here since 2007, I have a lifetime membership, I'm not interested in playing games with you.

Danoh

The bottom line is that Danoh does not like his only option for answering my question.

Danoh has been asked over and over again how Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts (his claim) when prophecies for Israel were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD.

And Jerry; I mean, Tel, has consistently proven he has no real interest in the questions he asks; that he is just baiting and goading that he might, as Jerry often used to as well, spew out his nonsense.

Tel ripped off this baiting tactic of "his" from Jerry.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And Jerry; I mean, Tel, has consistently proven he has no real interest in the questions he asks; that he is just baiting and goading that he might, as Jerry often used to as well, spew out his nonsense.

Tel ripped off this baiting tactic of "his" from Jerry.

More excuses, because you don't like your only option.

There's no baiting Danoh, you and I both know you only have one option for an answer.

And you and I both know you are too embarrassed to give that answer.

So, you will continue to try and insult me because you don't want to give your answer.

Danoh

If you think someone taught a rapture before Darby, then just show us?

Why do you insist on playing games?

I've been here since 2007, I have a lifetime membership, I'm not interested in playing games with you.

You've wasted who ever's money it was; Preterism is no contribution. None. And your baiting towards spewing your error, is even less a contribution.

Danoh

More excuses, because you don't like your only option.

There's no baiting Danoh, you and I both know you only have one option for an answer.

And you and I both know you are too embarrassed to give that answer.

So, you will continue to try and insult me because you don't want to give your answer.

Yep; Jerry used to use your same ploy there - whenever I would not side with him on a view I actually held with him but had no interest in his need to bait others into the worship of his vanity with him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep; Jerry used to use your same ploy there - whenever I would not side with him on a view I actually held with him but had no interest in his need to bait others into the worship of his vanity with him.

More excuses and insults.

Danoh

More insults in the form of a lie from Danoh.

All because you are too embarrassed to defend your MAD.

There you go again; applying your Preterist habit of reading into things.

I left that open - I said "whoever."

Will you quit with the Jerry-at-tricks already :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I said earlier, it's not just Danoh who claims Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

First off of course is Danoh's claim:

What's the point; you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God - Rom. 11:25-29.

Little Johnny W has made the same claim:

the LORD God temporarily set aside the prophetic program, which dealt primarily with Israel alone,

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes,"

Yet neither Danoh nor Little Johnny W can reconcile their stopped prophetic clock claim with the events that took place in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's compare Danoh's statement with Luke 19:43-44

First Danoh:

What's the point; you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God - Rom. 11:25-29.

Luke 19:43-44:

(Luke 19:43-44) The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Everything that Jesus prophesied in Luke 19:43-44 came true between 66AD - 70AD.

The fulfillment of prophecy in 70AD completely refutes Danoh's and MAD's claim that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

ClimateSanity

More excuses and insults.

He is speaking the truth. Of course you take it as an insult. You cannot tolerate the truth. Yours and Jerry's behavior on this board is dishonest and not meant to find the truth. All you are here to do is make demands on people and belittle them when they refuse. You need to be insulted. You should be ashamed of yourself.