ECT MADist thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

What you're saying is not in the bible, that's why.

old testament prophets - land, land, land, the LORD is king over all the earth which the meek inherit

hebrews-revelation - we hear about a city some people inherit, which comes down OUT OF HEAVEN

romans-philemon - we hear about an inheritance in the light, heavenly

Search it out for yourself. You're coveting some one else's inheritance. That's the core of your problem.

andyc

old testament prophets - land, land, land, the LORD is king over all the earth which the meek inherit

But not specifically the kingdom of God. A land was promised, but Jesus revealed it as the kingdom of God.

hebrews-revelation - we hear about a city some people inherit, which comes down OUT OF HEAVEN

The kingdom of heaven is not up in the sky :chuckle:
It's another realm.

romans-philemon - we hear about an inheritance in the light, heavenly

The same (and only) heavenly kingdom there is, first revealed by Jesus.

Search it out for yourself. You're coveting some one else's inheritance. That's the core of your problem.

I've been reading the bible for 20 years, and you simply do not find the promise of the kingdom of God in the old testament. It isn't there (Mark 4:11).

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Here's another little thought for the day to confuse the mads.

Lets have a look at Col 1:12-14 ....................
giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

OK

Here Paul is talking to gentiles who by this time would have received Paul's final updated gospel (according to mad) called the "gospel of the grace of God". However, notice that he explains how the genties have been qualified to partake in other peoples inheritance?
Paul is stating that other people have already received what the gentiles now have access to.
No he doesn't. You're reading that into the verse.

He then goes on to explain what the inheritance actually is. Something very significant about the inheritance is that the believing gentiles had been conveyed/translated into the kingdom of God's Son. The mads believe that Jesus' kingdom is a future kingdom on the earth, but not according to Paul. We are in Christ's kingdom now, and so were the believing Jews of Paul's day. Another part of the inheritance shared with Jewish believers is that they had received forgiveness of sins, just as we also have today.
And again you prove you don't know MAD.

So once again we see that there are not multiple gospels, there is only one. One kingdom (in heaven), one gospel, one inheritance for all.
Like I said, you're reading into the verse.

Ephesians 2:19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God

Gentiles are no longer strangers but fellow citizens. And where is our citizenship?

Philippians 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ

So obvious, but not to the mads.
What isn't obvious to us? That we are currently citizens of Heaven; seated with Him in the heavenly places?

Is there a reason you didn't quote the verses around Ephesians 2:19?

In the dispensation of the grace of God He made one out of two and there is no longer Jew and Gentile but all are one in Him.

You don't understand MAD at all.:nono:

Matthew 8:11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (the saints) in the kingdom of heaven.
And? Are you trying to say we believe Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not in the kingdom of heaven?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul uses the word "us" which includes himself. So Paul and the gentiles had come into a situation where they had inherited something that was already given to other people.

:up:

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

I'm sorry matey but you are constantly making stuff up for the sake of mad.

The last I checked, he has three peoples, three gospels, three eternities, and now three inheritances. :dizzy:

It's so simple:

(Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
I see Christ in the law.
That's who the law pointed to.
Christ offers life.

and, you are seconding, a LIE.

Tam:

My question was did the law of moses offer life.

The law of moses never offered life..it only POINTED TO WHAT COULD, Jesus.

Of itself/ the law only condemns.

That was it's ONLY purpose...we see how suptle lies are..in your post.

The law of moses NEVER offered life..it is the MINISTRATION OF DEATH...read the new covenant, that explains these things.

She never said the law of moses offered life. Did she not make that clear to you? Where are the lies you so slanderously accuse her of?

andyc

No he doesn't. You're reading that into the verse.

And again you prove you don't know MAD.

Like I said, you're reading into the verse.

What isn't obvious to us? That we are currently citizens of Heaven; seated with Him in the heavenly places?

Is there a reason you didn't quote the verses around Ephesians 2:19?

In the dispensation of the grace of God He made one out of two and there is no longer Jew and Gentile but all are one in Him.

You don't understand MAD at all.:nono:

And? Are you trying to say we believe Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not in the kingdom of heaven?

I highlighted your contradictions in bold.
You are basically agreeing that Christ's kingdom is in heaven, and all the saints are in it. Old and new testament.

I think it's you who needs to study up on mad, or think more carefully about what you're saying.

"conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love"

Where exactly is Jesus' kingdom?

andyc

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

If a person simply picked up the bible and read it, this is the conclusion they'd come to. To come to the mad conclusion you'd have to read the mad books.

The last I checked, he has three peoples, three gospels, three eternities, and now three inheritances. :dizzy:

And there's be ten if it was necessary to salvage their doctrine.

It's so simple:

(Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

That's right.
To make it not so simple they introduce a timeline that is never mentioned in scripture.

andyc

Here's another thought for the day....

Gal 2:14-16 I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? 15 "We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Notice that Peter was not living in the manner of Jews, but in the manner of gentiles?
And here we see Paul reminding Peter and the Galatians he's writing to, that "we who have believed are justified by faith in Christ".
This shows beyond a doubt that Peter was not living according to the Mosaic law.

graceandpeace

You foolish woman.
Abe was already dead when the law was given.
So was Isaac and Jacob.

Abe was saved by grace, not works. And he knew he was saved by grace and not works.

Abe was not saved until the death of Jesus Christ..he looked forward to salvation; once the law was added all men became guilty, and none was righteous, why do you fight the message?

This is why a new covenant, foolish woman.

The new covenant makes it plain that God was going to include ALL men in sin...so that ALL men could be saved by the ONE SEED; Jesus Christ. NO one was saved during the old, salvation was looked forward to....but NOONE inherited the promise.

Read heb 11.

The promise was salvation and, an inheritance in a heavenly city...through the ONE seed; Jesus Christ.

graceandpeace

You're purposely missing the obvious here.

.....giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints.....

Paul uses the word "us" which includes himself. So Paul and the gentiles had come into a situation where they had inherited something that was already given to other people.

I know you don't want to see this, but it is pretty obvious.

Rubbish.
The kingdom of God/heaven is never mentioned in the old testament, and it is never referred to as the earth. Never. Unless you can point it out?

No you can't.

I'm sorry matey but you are constantly making stuff up for the sake of mad.

Their :alien:gospel will be shown for what it is, a lie.

graceandpeace

It's so simple:

:think: do ya think it could be that simple? YEP.

graceandpeace

She never said the law of moses offered life. Did she not make that clear to you? Where are the lies you so slanderously accuse her of?

The law never offered life..it only offers wrath, and condemnation. Jesus was the SEED, not a flesh race. I am not going to go dig up every lie that Tambora has posted....you can do that if you have time. Tambora does NOT believe that Jesus fulfilled the law, and niether do you, or you would not be a madist...that is the root of what I said her lie was. I tell you the same.

graceandpeace

Here's another thought for the day....

Gal 2:14-16 I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? 15 "We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Notice that Peter was not living in the manner of Jews, but in the manner of gentiles?
And here we see Paul reminding Peter and the Galatians he's writing to, that "we who have believed are justified by faith in Christ".
This shows beyond a doubt that Peter was not living according to the Mosaic law.

:wave:likewise, I wonder whom they think Luke was, that Paul said in Col 4 was in the BOC:

Col 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

We know who Luke was, eh?

graceandpeace

You are basically agreeing that Christ's kingdom is in heaven, and all the saints are in it. Old and new testament.

I think it's you who needs to study up on mad, or think more carefully about what you're saying.

That is why I put LH on ignore..he claims to be a madist and does not even know what they teach.

:bang: It is impossible having a conversation with him.

SaulToPaul 2

GP: "The law of moses NEVER offered life."

Holy Bible: The LORD offered them life based on their obedience to the law of Moses

Deuteronomy 4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

Deuteronomy 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.

Deuteronomy 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

graceandpeace

GP: "The law of moses NEVER offered life."

Holy Bible: The LORD offered them life based on their obedience to the law of Moses

Deuteronomy 4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.

Deuteronomy 6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.

Deuteronomy 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

Please list one person whom EVER done this outside of faith; thanks.

..and, remember, faith is not OF the law.

graceandpeace

That's right. Only those who are of faith are Abraham's seed.
Not all who are of Israel are Israel.

exactly; the flesh alone profits no one anything..and, they can keep on stating that the flesh gains 'em land, but God said otherwise.:thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Why wouldn't I believe they are in Heaven?

You do realize the Earthly Kingdom, when the New Jerusalem descends, is in the future, right?

You really need to use your brain and think things through before you run your mouth, moron.

So, where did I contradict MAD?

That's right. Only those who are of faith are Abraham's seed.
Not all who are of Israel are Israel.
Paul wrote that those of the law are also the seed of Abraham:

Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
-Romans 4:16

Status
Not open for further replies.