ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ" gave that Grace Gospel to the Apostle Paul in order for him to preach it to the Gentiles. So, as you can see, your ignorance can't possibly "Trump" the truth.

dodge

Dodge, you best get busy and read/study the writings of Paul "Romans through Philemon." That way, you'll become less ignorant and more relevant on TOL.

FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

dodge

Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

All Madist have done is made the servant above the Master.

To be a Madist all you need is to Ignore 99.9 % of scripture and to lock into about 10 or 15 pages of scripture and IGNORE the rest.

Like I said Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not on name, because their pope is Paul, and that is heresy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

To be a Madist all you need is to Ignore 99.9 % of scripture and to lock into about 10 or 15 pages of scripture and IGNORE the rest.

Like I said Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not on name, because their pope is Paul, and that is heresy.

:chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

Danoh

All scripture is for us, it's just not all to us or about us.

Might as well say to dodge "you can't fight city hall" and then sit back and watch his kind predictably conclude one was actually talking about city hall.

He quotes Scripture in support of his obviously crystal clear fool "what it means to me" approach.

There is no getting through to such.

His kind are like chidren who, having concluded that "no, mommie, there IS a mah-ster under the bed; I saw it..." no amount of light will shine bright enough to pierce past their self-imposed delusion.

The fool has actually concluded that MADs are lost.

As if other doctrines one might pick up later, after salvation, cancel it out.

How does one reason with such an incompetent?

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

I Already have seen the "light" when the Holy Spirit convicted me of my sin and led me to Jesus !

I don't doubt your salvation. I was speaking of this light:

Eph 1
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

And this,

Eph 3
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

dodge

I don't doubt your salvation. I was speaking of this light:

Eph 1
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

And this,

Eph 3
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Doesn't get any better, advice wise !

Good post.

heir

TOL Subscriber
ridiculous

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it. It's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not ALL written TO us or about us. The Lord in M, M, L and John was not sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers (Romans 15:8 KJV). We Gentiles at that time were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

Paul is the chosen vessel of the Lord where we are concerned given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV). We follow him in doctrine (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV).

You don't like it, but that's how it is.