Mad but Im not pretrib

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hah - what nonsense :chuckle:

Who is the one relying on books "about"

:rotfl:

This, after you accuse me of going by books "about" this that, or the other.

Because you read INTO the words of another, and then conclude your erroneous reading is correct.

Case in point, again - I was not asking you to justify yourself before me.

I merely wanted to know what you were basing both your salvation and your security on same on.

I could not care less who justifies themselves to me or not.

Such a concern is a good way to guarantee a "sit down, you have a long, long wait" :chuckle:

I'll leave to your books "about the Reformation" and Martin Luther :crackup:

I did not say I agreed with Luther verbatim but I certainly agree with him regarding works, and he is no mean figure in the history of the church being the prime mover of the reformation.

The point is if God says a thing point blank then don't continue to read a theologian who disputes God's word point blank.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
seedkind.jpg

"I will put enmity between your seed and the woman's seed, He shall crush your head and you will bruise His heel."

The devil did not personally crucify the Son of God, his seed did it...you believe God will save the devil's seed.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're a fruit basket. And a murder-hearted false prophet. Kindly shut up.

You are not a Christian or you would recognize my Lord Jesus Christ, the same Lord of Totton who you despise.

The link I gave agrees with the madist view which is very similar to the serpents seed doctrine (only in some respects)

Edit--

The linked videos prove that the line of Israel continues throughout the church age as the elect Church, the body of Christ.

He knows the claimants in the land now are imposters.

LA

Last edited:

Danoh

"I will put enmity between your seed and the woman's seed, He shall crush your head and you will bruise His heel."

The devil did not personally crucify the Son of God, his seed did it...you believe God will save the devil's seed.

You are one confused pup, Tots.

Gonna have to start calling you Bats :chuckle:

You see this...

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

This guy here WAS one of them...

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

Here are a WHOLE bunch more...

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

But there is a get out of jail card Offer FOR ALL.

2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For ALL?

For ALL...

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Seed of the Devil as understood by you is simply nonsense.

Put your books down, woman - Rosemary's Baby is Hollywood.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are one confused pup, Tots.

Gonna have to start calling you Bats :chuckle:

You see this...

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

This guy here WAS one of them...

Acts 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 26:11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

Here are a WHOLE bunch more...

Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

But there is a get out of jail card Offer FOR ALL.

2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; ) 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For ALL?

For ALL...

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Seed of the Devil as understood by you is simply nonsense.

Put your books down, woman - Rosemary's Baby is Hollywood.

Paul was never seed of the serpent, he was separated from his mother's womb for the gospel. Jesus called the devil's seed a brood of vipers.

Of course ya know they never came to Jesus and said "we hate God" they pretended that they loved God, when people come to the church and say "we love Jesus" [we have some on this forum] we welcome them in and give them the best seats, pretty soon they are deacons, pretty soon they are pastors. We never detected that they were not saved.

That is why the church is such a mess.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

The problem with this graphic is that Adam sinned too! It wasn't just Eve that ate of the Tree it was Adam and it's through Adam that death passed to the human race.

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.​

Further, the 'flesh' (i.e. 'sin nature' or whatever you want to call it) is not passed through the mother but through the father. This is why Jesus could be born of a woman and not inherit Adam's fallen nature.

Galatians 4:4
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,​

Resting in Him,
Clete

musterion

The problem with this graphic is that Adam sinned too! It wasn't just Eve that ate of the Tree it was Adam and it's through Adam that death passed to the human race.
Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.​

Further, the 'flesh' (i.e. 'sin nature' or whatever you want to call it) is not passed through the mother but through the father. This is why Jesus could be born of a woman and not inherit Adam's fallen nature.
Galatians 4:4
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,​

Resting in Him,
Clete

It's shared only as an illustration of how charismaniacs justify the Serpent Seed doctrine, that we all are possessed of some degree of serpentine/demonic DNA because Satan impregnated Eve, which spread through Cain.

musterion

REMAIN will win by just slim enough a margin to deflect suspicion of fraud. So it will be in the 2016 election over here, when the theatrical rites masking the fact that Clinton has been selected President will be observed.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It's shared only as an illustration of how charismaniacs justify the Serpent Seed doctrine, that we all are possessed of some degree of serpentine/demonic DNA because Satan impregnated Eve, which spread through Cain.

There are people who claim to be Christians that believe that?!

musterion

Older line pentecostals/charismatics, mostly. Followers of "prophet" William Branham, the recently dead Arnold Murray, a few others. Then again, it could be more widely spread than that...it's one of those old doctrines those who believe it have learned to kinda keep to themselves.

There are also Christian Aryans/antisemites (Christian Identity) who hold to a form of it but that's a whole other bag of frogs.

There is NO WAY that Tot will convince me that she doesn't believe in it -- not after bringing it up verbatim and then getting coy when asked about it.