Love's disappointment...

Jamie Gigliotti

On the eve of Valentine's Day, the time seemed right to broach the subject of love.
We pursue love, we want love to be everlasting, unconditional, perfect, a fairytale. We look for it from our parents, and God bless them most do the best they possibly can, but we are left wanting. We think a mate, a soul mate can give our hearts all the love that we need. I will say I believe I have a wonderful wife, a fiery loving heart, that demonstrated so often sacrificial love, but she could not, nor anyone love me the way I wanted, the way I needed. Disappointment still ruled the day. We have children, longing for a love that's pure. And I most assuredly believe they are a blessing, but us parents know there are oh so many unmet expectations in the love relationship between a parent and their children. Please today, tomorrow if your heart longs for love, for pure true love, perfect unconditional love, turn to Jesus He will never disappoint. Praying that you all find and know the love that knows no bounds.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On the eve of Valentine's Day, the time seemed right to broach the subject of love.
We pursue love, we want love to be everlasting, unconditional, perfect, a fairytale. We look for it from our parents, and God bless them most do the best they possibly can, but we are left wanting. We think a mate, a soul mate can give our hearts all the love that we need. I will say I believe I have a wonderful wife, a fiery loving heart, that demonstrated so often sacrificial love, but she could not, nor anyone love me the way I wanted, the way I needed. Disappointment still ruled the day. We have children, longing for a love that's pure. And I most assuredly believe they are a blessing, but us parents know there are oh so many unmet expectations in the love relationship between a parent and their children. Please today, tomorrow if your heart longs for love, for pure true love, perfect unconditional love, turn to Jesus He will never disappoint. Praying that you all find and know the love that knows no bounds.

very good