Love to ask and answer biblical questions

sirayuk

I am sirayuk from Africa I love to answer Bible related questions and to always ask questions when I get the opportunity, l like to know,

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

He has establish it and has loved us since all i think is that we to respond to it, since he cannot force us, thats why i think if i will he always wills,

sirayuk

How possible is it that be possessed by evil spirit, is his relationship in doubt?

sirayuk

Christians, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, cannot be demon possessed. Think about that.
I believe so, now it happens here a demon confesses in the body of a born again, as u said that may say he is not having the Holy Spirit? What about the fact that he (received ) Christ?

theophilus

I believe so, now it happens here a demon confesses in the body of a born again, as u said that may say he is not having the Holy Spirit? What about the fact that he (received ) Christ?

The indwelling Spirit protects believers in the temple of their bodies, 1 Cor. 6: 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Either this "believer"...

1. is not born again
2. is not indwelt by the Spirit of God
3. is "performing" for attention
4. is a test for the assembly
5. "other"

"Demons" don't "confess" in the bodies of believers. It is physically and spiritually impossible.

I would suggest that someone wise in God's Word go through the gospel with this man. If he truly is
possessed" by an evil spirit he needs much prayer and may need prayer with fasting (Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting).

Do NOT endeavor to "bind" what is evil. Ask our Lord and His Spirit to rebuke this spirit - Jude 1: 9 But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Whoever does this MUST have on the full armor of God Eph. 6:10-18. He MUST be "prayed up, praised up, confessed up, worshiped up" and reliant upon the Lord.

May God be with those who do this.

James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

You all need to PRAY HARD.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
He has establish it and has loved us since all i think is that we to respond to it, since he cannot force us, thats why i think if i will he always wills,

Comfort yourself with this:

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

It is very important that this person is not allowed to be with other Christians in your care.
Until it is determined what is going on.

God Bless your work in Cameroon.

sirayuk

It is very important that this person is not allowed to be with other Christians in your care.
Until it is determined what is going on.

God Bless your work in Cameroon.
OK ? but will that not bring Luke segregation,

sirayuk

The indwelling Spirit protects believers in the temple of their bodies, 1 Cor. 6: 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Either this "believer"...

1. is not born again
2. is not indwelt by the Spirit of God
3. is "performing" for attention
4. is a test for the assembly
5. "other"

"Demons" don't "confess" in the bodies of believers. It is physically and spiritually impossible.

I would suggest that someone wise in God's Word go through the gospel with this man. If he truly is
possessed" by an evil spirit he needs much prayer and may need prayer with fasting (Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting).

Do NOT endeavor to "bind" what is evil. Ask our Lord and His Spirit to rebuke this spirit - Jude 1: 9 But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Whoever does this MUST have on the full armor of God Eph. 6:10-18. He MUST be "prayed up, praised up, confessed up, worshiped up" and reliant upon the Lord.

May God be with those who do this.

James 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

You all need to PRAY HARD.
I will like to know, Jesus said to the JEWS who BELIEVED him that if they abide in his WORD then they are his disciples indeed then they shall know the truth and the truth shall set them free, that is free from power of sin which is the right of the devil to afflict, (John 8:31-32) I see one believed yet not free, except taken through the teachings of Jesus.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
OK ? but will that not bring Luke segregation,

Yes it will. That is a good thing for him and for the others.
Does he have a demon? Are you sure? How do you know?
Are you qualified to handle that? Do you know what to do? If you don't, stay away from him and find someone who does know.

If you do, then meet with Luke away from the others, but not alone. You must have at least 2 other very strong Christians with you.
If it is a demon, you will need everyone praying for you.
You must find out the demon's name.

COGTHW

I am sirayuk from Africa I love to answer Bible related questions and to always ask questions when I get the opportunity, l like to know,

How can one enter into heaven.?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL