Lots Of Changes

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We used to have some spirited conversations in here. But every time I open my mouth I get banned. I think their trying to train me to say what they want me to.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well, just say what you're supposed to say and that won't be a problem for you.

I said
You haven't sent me the memo yet. To tell me what I am suppose to say. You sound like your into brain washing. If you ban someone enough times they will eventually learn to say what you want them to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You haven't sent me the memo yet. To tell me what I am suppose to say. You sound like your into brain washing. If you ban someone enough times they will eventually learn to say what you want them to.

Why not play it safe and say as little as possible? That way you can safeguard your continued participation. That's what you'd do if you were me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why not play it safe and say as little as possible? That way you can safeguard your continued participation. That's what you'd do if you were me.

I said
I have thanked God many times that I was not you. What Christian would trade their freedom of speech to participate in anything?

theophilus

We used to have some spirited conversations in here. But every time I open my mouth I get banned. I think their trying to train me to say what they want me to.

You just keep preaching the word, Squeaky.

Isaiah 55:
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!"

You stick to the Word and you'll be all right.

:)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You just keep preaching the word, Squeaky.

Isaiah 55:
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Romans 10:14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? 15 How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!"

You stick to the Word and you'll be all right.

:)

I said
Bless you. Its nice to see someone Spirit led after all these intellectuals.

Letsargue

:think: has there ever been a woman leader in a communist country?

(( N-O!! )) Not That I Know OF, ( B-U-T ), "T-H-E-Y" Change Everything E-L-S-E To Fit the WRONG. Now America is In The WRONG With Maybe "A" Woman President ALSO, like ALL The Communists Web Sights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NAME -- 091616