ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Cross Reference

Again, Jesus died and his blood cleans us, sanctifies us, purifies us...of the sins we repent of doing.

"Seeing you have purified your souls . . . . in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently" 1 Peter 1:22 (KJV)

That means you, GT.

john w

Hall of Fame
You show you do not care if you tell untruths about others. Show where I admit to not knowing something about Jesus.

I explained the truth to you, but you refuse to acknowledge it.

No, the only thin that you "splained," Lucy, is that you are clueless, in a funk, of what happened 2000+ years ago, and why, as you have not once, for 3 years, child of the devil, acknowledged, explained, that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, forgave us all trespasses, and was raised for our justification, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, as you continue to spread your satanic snake oil, of "we must obey 'Jesus'" to be justified, and thus flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ's dbr.

Demon. Fraud. Child of your pappy the devil.

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, Damien-ette, not "Jesus"-show some respect, as you will eventually, as you bow down to Him, and and address Him with His respectful title, before He boots you to hell.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, the only thin that you "splained," Lucy, is that you are clueless, in a funk, of what happened 2000+ years ago, and why, as you have not once, for 3 years, child of the devil, acknowledged, explained, that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, forgave us all trespasses, and was raised for our justification, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue, as you continue to spread your satanic snake oil, of "we must obey 'Jesus'" to be justified, and thus flip the bird at the Lord Jesus Christ's dbr.

Demon. Fraud. Child of your pappy the devil.

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, Damien-ette, not "Jesus"-show some respect, as you will eventually, as you bow down to Him, and and address Him with His respectful title, before He boots you to hell.

Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Tell me what you ever obeyed John W?

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

LA

These verses are conveniently dismissed by faith only pushers.

Danoh

LA

"...that obey him" HOW?

Being that Hebrews explains the FINISHED work of the Cross to the Hebrews...the principle is the same principle that the Apostle of the Gentiles related in Romans - the explanation of the Cross to the Gentiles.

And what did Paul say concerning this principle as to those Hebrews who had failed its "obediance"?

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Of course, now GT will kick in her share of yours and Meshak's confusion as to this issue.

Three individuals convinced in their own wisdom that they have successfully fit a square peg in a round hole.

The fact is that grace is not against good works, rather; it simply does not bless on their basis, Eph. 2.

:doh:

God's Truth

"Seeing you have purified your souls . . . . in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently" 1 Peter 1:22 (KJV)

That means you, GT.

Jesus purifies us and we have to purify ourselves.

I don't think you know why you are going against me.

God's Truth

"...that obey him" HOW?

Being that Hebrews explains the FINISHED work of the Cross to the Hebrews...the principle is the same principle that the Apostle of the Gentiles related in Romans - the explanation of the Cross to the Gentiles.

And what did Paul say concerning this principle as to those Hebrews who had failed its "obediance"?

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Of course, now GT will kick in her share of yours and Meshak's confusion as to this issue.

Three individuals convinced in their own wisdom that they have successfully fit a square peg in a round hole.

The fact is that grace is not against good works, rather; it simply does not bless on their basis, Eph. 2.

You will never be on the side of truth because you put down obeying. Just listen to what you wrote. You said works does not bless.

JESUS says blessed rather are those who hear the word and obey it.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Cross Reference

The operative word Danoh is, "good". "Good" as in having the Mind of God in all matters of life. For instance: Would you give 20 bucks to a homeless drug addict? But then how would you know he was a drug addict to refuse him? How would you pray for physical healing for one who was living in [unknown to you] adultery?

Gideon was called a "man a valor": "And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour". Judges 6:12 (KJV)

Gideon lived his life in awe of God. God blessed him and chose himfor that reason. Gideon prospered in judgment. So in the account of him being specifically chosen by God for God's purposes, Gideon needed to be sure to the point of even frustating God. This was a man as serious as a heart attack for "getting it right" before making a move out of fear for acting presumptuously.

Good works was all that was left for the spiritual man of the OT. It remains that way today but with the added provision of the indwelling Life of God, Jesus Christ, guiding the new born of Him per John 20:22 KJV coupled to Acts 2 KJV for the unction to function.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
You will never be on the side of truth because you put down obeying. Just listen to what you wrote. You said works does not bless.

JESUS says blessed rather are those who hear the word and obey it.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."
You are merely acting as a mocker.

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

Translated: I, the Christ rejetor LALaw, missed the point of this thread, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and now assert that this "Jesus" I reference obeyed to be saved.

Look above-"Exclusive Christian Theology"--you are in the wrong section of TOL. We don't take kindly to wolves/wolf-ette's littering our section of TOL, preying on the sheep/babes. Please exit stage right already, Snigle Wolf-ette, and head on over to the "Religion" section of TOL, where your wolfpack resides.

Are you diggin' me? Good.

Derf

You are merely acting as a mocker.

Seems a little funny to me that GT gave an opinion and backed it up with scripture, and you called her a mocker. If she was mocking, then it wasn't "merely" mocking, as she had reason for her opinion.

But all you did was complain about her, with no appeal to any authority. Your post much better fits the description "merely mocking".

But I guess it's better than "merely reviling", which is what some of the others do in this thread.

God's Truth

Seems a little funny to me that GT gave an opinion and backed it up with scripture, and you called her a mocker. If she was mocking, then it wasn't "merely" mocking, as she had reason for her opinion.

But all you did was complain about her, with no appeal to any authority. Your post much better fits the description "merely mocking".

But I guess it's better than "merely reviling", which is what some of the others do in this thread.

I am glad to see someone say something when they see an injustice here.

Thank you for that.

Tambora remembers things I have said in other threads, (no doubt she keeps them on record for easy access), and she merely posts these comments of mine, no matter what I say in new threads.

It is just the abusive way some here get to do without much if any consequence. Take for instance how much verbal abuse John W. gives out to others.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

If you actually had a clue, you would already know that I used her exact words towards others here.
It's what she does all the time.
I return the favor to her.
So if you think my words were unfair, you can take it up with her first.

I am a saved by grace member of the body of Christ.
You have no authority to tell me how to deal with anyone.

But if you want to keep on spitting and sputtering about things in which you have no clue about, have at it.
I will oblige you too.

john w

Hall of Fame
.,.. Take for instance how much verbal abuse John W. gives out to others.

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents...Hypocrites...Vipers....

J the B: Brood of vipers....

Paul: Child of the devil...Whited wall...Ravenous wolves.....

Peter: Dogs.....

vs. You-the above " verbal abuse"-clueless.

Get saved, demon.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Translated: I, the Christ rejetor LALaw, missed the point of this thread, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and now assert that this "Jesus" I reference obeyed to be saved.

Look above-"Exclusive Christian Theology"--you are in the wrong section of TOL. We don't take kindly to wolves/wolf-ette's littering our section of TOL, preying on the sheep/babes. Please exit stage right already, Snigle Wolf-ette, and head on over to the "Religion" section of TOL, where your wolfpack resides.

Are you diggin' me? Good.

So there is nothing you ever obeyed from Jesus Christ???

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.