Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God gave us the gift of music to lift us up as on Angels wings. Sometimes, when I am singing in the choir and we blend our voices particularly well, I feel the Angels are joining in!

One day you will stand among a great host which no man can number, man is able to number the present world population with reasonable accuracy but the redeemed in heaven no man can number, singing "praise and salvation belong to God who sitteth upon the throne and to the Lamb". What a day that will be.

Those who believe just a few shrivelled souls like themselves will be saved will know differently on that day...they could know differently today if they studied God's word better.....if they knew God better.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
One day you will stand among a great host which no man can number, man is able to number the present world population with reasonable accuracy but the redeemed in heaven no man can number, singing "praise and salvation belong to God who sitteth upon the throne and to the Lamb". What a day that will be.

Those who believe just a few shrivelled souls like themselves will be saved will know differently on that day...they could know differently today if they studied God's word better.....if they knew God better.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Hi Paul,
Now please, I was having a bad night, ok?
Doesn't everyone get them once in awhile?

You are right in what you say about the The Lord
:) Hug
want to do a thread about time?
I have been commenting on anothers and am thinking I may want to have my own down here, what do you think? - did you see where I posted?
Have to go now let me know.

Tot, please forgive for my going off topic here. Hope you will post thoughts too about the subject of time and The Lord.
Do you mean the time as opposed to eternity debate?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

Letsargue

Wow!! - I think you missed the point Christ made about that. -- This is that DAY. - Today is the "Day of the Lord" come into the hearts of men, by way of the Cross, to those who trust in Him. All the rest will wait for Him to come becaused they had no Oil / The Holy Ghost Anointing. - But that's cool today!!

Paul -- 031513

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And the song of the redeemed,how rich and full it will be, for angels cannot sing the song of the redeemed, for they will have to be silent as we sing of our redemption to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords ~ Amen, and Amen!

Just think of it, an anthem chorus to the Lord of Glory, the Great I am!

Yes indeed Mr Psalmist "let the redeemed of the Lord say so" I can rejoice and add my voice to any who declares the salvation which has come to them through faith in Christ.

Many will come from the east and from the west and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. Many have already come and a great many are yet to come....nothing can stop them pressing in.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes indeed Mr Psalmist "let the redeemed of the Lord say so" I can rejoice and add my voice to any who declares the salvation which has come to them through faith in Christ.

Many will come from the east and from the west and sit at table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. Many have already come and a great many are yet to come....nothing, no devil can stop them pressing in.

Letsargue

And the song of the redeemed,how rich and full it will be, for angels cannot sing the song of the redeemed, for they will have to be silent as we sing of our redemption to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords ~ Amen, and Amen!

The Angels cannot sing the "song of redemption"???? --- The Angels have never needed to be redemed again from the beginning!!!! - What kind of joy is that you say?? - You may not be redemed as yet according to God, and I say "( May not )"!! --- 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV – 16- “Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for (( in doing this )) thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee”. ------//--- But you ain’t going to do that!!! - If you don’t know the “Will of God” for not listening to Him by His Word, how can one ( Know ) you’re “Redeemed”?? – Knowing is having ( "FULL" Knowledge ) of God, and no one today could care less what God and Christ have to say; that’s obvious!! – Read the Book until you can’t read it any more!! – But you ain’t going to Sacrifice yourself in that way!!!

Paul – 032213

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The Angels cannot sing the "song of redemption"???? --- The Angels have never needed to be redemed again from the beginning!!!! - What kind of joy is that you say?? - You may not be redemed as yet according to God, and I say "( May not )"!! --- 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV – 16- “Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for (( in doing this )) thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee”. ------//--- But you ain’t going to do that!!! - If you don’t know the “Will of God” for not listening to Him by His Word, how can one ( Know ) you’re “Redeemed”?? – Knowing is having ( "FULL" Knowledge ) of God, and no one today could care less what God and Christ have to say; that’s obvious!! – Read the Book until you can’t read it any more!! – But you ain’t going to Sacrifice yourself in that way!!!

Paul – 032213
Therefore the angels are not going to sing the song of redemption, because they have not been redeemed.

Don't tell me what I'm going to do or not to do, you DON'T know.

Don't tell me what I care about and what I don't care about, you DON'T know.

Reading the Book (The Bible) is more than a daily thing for me, it's a lifetime thing.

You have no idea what sacrifices others let alone myself have made here or anywhere else.

You sign yourself "Paul", then read what the other Paul said...

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Cor. 10:12​

:e4e:

"Some glorious morning they will come from all nations,
from every generation. Side by side they will march into the
celestial city of Jehovah and in perfect harmony they will begin
humming a brand new song. A song composed by God
Himself, arranged for His children. And as the saved by grace
approach the land of their dreams, the host of Heaven will
step aside. Even the angels will be silent. For they cannot
sing this new song. For this song is reserved for voices that
once cried out for a redeemer. Those washed in the blood
of the Lamb."

Letsargue

Therefore the angels are not going to sing the song of redemption, because they have not been redeemed.

Don't tell me what I'm going to do or not to do, you DON'T know.

Don't tell me what I care about and what I don't care about, you DON'T know.

Reading the Book (The Bible) is more than a daily thing for me, it's a lifetime thing.

You have no idea what sacrifices others let alone myself have made here or anywhere else.

You sign yourself "Paul", then read what the other Paul said...

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Cor. 10:12​

:e4e:

"Some glorious morning they will come from all nations,
from every generation. Side by side they will march into the
celestial city of Jehovah and in perfect harmony they will begin
humming a brand new song. A song composed by God
Himself, arranged for His children. And as the saved by grace
approach the land of their dreams, the host of Heaven will
step aside. Even the angels will be silent. For they cannot
sing this new song. For this song is reserved for voices that
once cried out for a redeemer. Those washed in the blood
of the Lamb."

I said, “That the Angels have never needed to be redeemed (( Again )) ((( from the beginning )))”. - The “Beginning” is where the “Light” was divided from the Darkness, and that “Light” was all the Angels at that time. That was before “Redemption” was recognized for any reason of sin, it was only the darkness, (“And the “Light” of the Angels was not comprehended by that darkness )”. – There is only one “Light” and that “Light” became the Christ; - then was given to those who followed Him, “US”, and we are said to be the “Light” of the world now. - We are the same “Light” from that “beginning” who make up the whole Body / Beam of that “Light” / the Body of the Christ!!!! – Hebrews 1:7 KJV ---&--- Matthew 25:31 KJV ---&--- Mark 8:38 KJV ---&--- Revelation 14:10 KJV ------ Now What??? – You said you, - and your brothers and “Sisters” say that you all have read the Book / the Bible!! ( But not God’s “WAY” ). – Then ( Prove ) that I am not of that “Light” and you and those of your brothers & sisters are!! – 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV -----//--- You can’t even attempt to do that with the help of all!! - Why??

Paul – 032213

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said, “That the Angels have never needed to be redeemed (( Again )) ((( from the beginning )))”. - The “Beginning” is where the “Light” was divided from the Darkness, and that “Light” was all the Angels at that time. That was before “Redemption” was recognized for any reason of sin, it was only the darkness, (“And the “Light” of the Angels was not comprehended by that darkness )”. – There is only one “Light” and that “Light” became the Christ; - then was given to those who followed Him, “US”, and we are said to be the “Light” of the world now. - We are the same “Light” from that “beginning” who make up the whole Body / Beam of that “Light” / the Body of the Christ!!!! – Hebrews 1:7 KJV ---&--- Matthew 25:31 KJV ---&--- Mark 8:38 KJV ---&--- Revelation 14:10 KJV ------ Now What??? – You said you, - and your brothers and “Sisters” say that you all have read the Book / the Bible!! ( But not God’s “WAY” ). – Then ( Prove ) that I am not of that “Light” and you and those of your brothers & sisters are!! – 1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV -----//--- You can’t even attempt to do that with the help of all!! - Why??

Paul – 032213
I just came to me that this is The Back Alley forum, and a few who posted The Back Alley forum are on my friend list, and they still are. Had I realized that T/L's "Lord have mercy! it's a revelation" thread was in the Back Alley forum (btw way it is a good thread), I would have been less likely to post and get Mister Lord of the Rings, Letsargue, all ratchet jawed over such a simple thing about the redeemed of the Lord sing a song that the angels cannot sing.

Now I could do the delete my post(s) thing, but that serves no purpose, I stand by what I posted. So I'll leave Letsargue to whatever kind of formatting Letsargue does and in the fashion that Letsargue addresses us as ignorant's, baffoon's, don't care and don't know poster's, and Letsargues "Show me you fools where I'm wrong."

I'm thankful Letsargue has friends, and they like Letsargue's insight or whatever it is that draws their friendship together. I have learned for the second time there are some posters who just push the point and poke but are never willing to really dialog; so that being said I'll leave the Back Alley to Letsargue so he can snarl at, bark at, and anything else that are the choice posting selections that only Letsargue is know for.

NO, this is not a your wearing your feelings on your sleeve post, no it's a stating my case and bowing out gracefully before I come unglued and do something very foolish, but I must remember that greater is he who is me than he who is in the world.

I'll state and close with this, Letsargue, don't tell what I am capable or not capable of, you do not known.

:cigar:

:e4e:​

Last edited:

Letsargue

I just came to me that this is The Back Alley forum, and a few who posted The Back Alley forum are on my friend list., and they still are. Had a realized that T/L's "Lord have mercy! it's a revelation" thread was in this The Back Alley forum (btw way it is a good thread), I would have been less likely to post and get Mister Lord of the Rings, Letsargue, all ratchet jawed over such a simple thing about the redeemed of the Lord sing a song that the angels cannot sing.

Now I could do the delete my post(s) thing, but that serves no purpose, I stand by what I posted. So I'll leave Letsargue to whatever kind of formatting Letsargue does and in the fashion that Letsargue addresses us as ignorant, baffoons, don't care and don't know poster, and Letsargues "Show me you fools where I'm wrong."

I'm thankful Letsargue has friends, and they like Letsargue's insight or whatever it is that draws their friendship together. I have learned for the second time there are some posters who just push point and poke but are never willing to really dialog; so that being said I'll leave The Back Alley to Letsargue so he snarl at, bark at, and anything else that are the choice posting selections that only Letsargue is know for.

NO, this is not a your wearing your feelings on your sleeve post, no it's a stating my case and bowing out gracefully before I come unglued and do something very foolish, but I must remember that greater is he who is me than he who is in the world.

I'll state and close with this, Letsargue, don't tell what I am capable or not capable of, you do not known.

Well Ok!! – You kinda hit on this just a little, “The “SONG” that the Angels cannot sing”. -- So I’ll expand on it a little. --- The Apostle Paul (( Said )): >>-- 1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV ----//--- Paul is saying that he does speak with the tongues of Angels; -- and that is the song of God. Nearly all that Paul wrote was by the “Tongue of an Angel”; and the darkness of false teachers, or the children of the devil cannot comprehend what language he spoke. It was the “Truth” he spoke, a little higher up than Most. --- This is why it is said that the things Paul wrote are: >>-- 2 Peter 3:16 KJV -----//--- Now if that is error, prove that I can’t sing and speak the same song!!! – And prove that I and Paul are not Paul, of the same Spirit, or Angel; for the Spirits of Christ are His Angels. Prove me wrong, or that this can’t be so under any circumstance.

Oh, by the way, - I have not called “ANYONE” - “Ignorant, buffoons”. -- If you put yourself there because of what I did say, that’s YOU!!

Paul – 032313

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well Ok!! – You kinda hit on this just a little, “The “SONG” that the Angels cannot sing”. -- So I’ll expand on it a little. --- The Apostle Paul (( Said )): >>-- 1 Corinthians 13:1 KJV ----//--- Paul is saying that he does speak with the tongues of Angels; -- and that is the song of God. Nearly all that Paul wrote was by the “Tongue of an Angel”; and the darkness of false teachers, or the children of the devil cannot comprehend what language he spoke. It was the “Truth” he spoke, a little higher up than Most. --- This is why it is said that the things Paul wrote are: >>-- 2 Peter 3:16 KJV -----//--- Now if that is error, prove that I can’t sing and speak the same song!!! – And prove that I and Paul are not Paul, of the same Spirit, or Angel; for the Spirits of Christ are His Angels. Prove me wrong, or that this can’t be so under any circumstance.

Oh, by the way, - I have not called “ANYONE” - “Ignorant, buffoons”. -- If you put yourself there because of what I did say, that’s YOU!!

Paul – 032313

Buffoons...you might as well use the word.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I just came to me that this is The Back Alley forum, and a few who posted The Back Alley forum are on my friend list., and they still are. Had a realized that T/L's "Lord have mercy! it's a revelation" thread was in this The Back Alley forum (btw way it is a good thread), I would have been less likely to post and get Mister Lord of the Rings, Letsargue, all ratchet jawed over such a simple thing about the redeemed of the Lord sing a song that the angels cannot sing.

Now I could do the delete my post(s) thing, but that serves no purpose, I stand by what I posted. So I'll leave Letsargue to whatever kind of formatting Letsargue does and in the fashion that Letsargue addresses us as ignorant, baffoons, don't care and don't know poster, and Letsargues "Show me you fools where I'm wrong."

I'm thankful Letsargue has friends, and they like Letsargue's insight or whatever it is that draws their friendship together. I have learned for the second time there are some posters who just push point and poke but are never willing to really dialog; so that being said I'll leave The Back Alley to Letsargue so he snarl at, bark at, and anything else that are the choice posting selections that only Letsargue is know for.

What a refreshment your contribution was Mr Psalmist. I am always up for a blessing. :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

The topic keeps getting thrown off course.

Letsargue

You wouldn't recognise Jesus if He gave you a darn good spanking

Just what is all this stuff that Keeps gurgling UP out of you alls mouths?? – Even to one another!!! - Can’t tell what kind of religion your trying to express except, - Just Hate!!!! – Maybe “Despitefulness”. - Is that your hearing of your god??? – If you and some of these others are a reflection of a “Christian”; ( I Don’t Think So )!! – What kind of talk is that??? > ((( Jesus give me a ( Darn ) spanking )))??? Where did that come from if not From HELL??? -- You and your brother who thinks he's a “poet” or something, - I guess -- calls himself -- “Psalmist”. - Where do you all get so much HATE, and try to dress it up with this ~phony love~ that you cannot respond to anything that is Scriptural!! – I give you all Nothing But Scriptural Doctrine and you all despise everything is say. – What did Jesus or Paul give the People; or any of the Apostles for that matter?? - AND your alls same spirit killed them all!!! – The spirit of “HATE”!!!! - From Hell!!! --- I “REBUKE” you all constantly for your False Doctrines. And you give nothing back but Despicable Hate!!!! --- The same comes UP from you alls heart is obviously from hell; it’s sure is not from God!! – If you have something to respond to me about, use the Scriptures to Agree, or ---- “Rebuke, or Correct, or Reprove” me, like a Christian is “CALLED TO DO”!!! --- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV --- WHY??? --- The Word is God is Love is Correction is Rebuke is Reproof is Godlyness is HOLY!!!!!!! – Hate is Despicable is Despiteful is Sarcastic is Rude is Murderous is Proud is Arrogant is Cursed is Your world as it is seen from here!!!

You all call yourselves Christians, - BUT you can’t even look into the Glass, much less see who you are in the darkness, while calling yourselves HOLY!!! --- (( I Rebuke You AND your brothers who are as you are ))!!! ---- Read all my Threads, and disprove anything. -- Show us all that I’m wrong in any of by responses, (( You just can’t believe anything that is from God; that’s your alls problem ))!!! ---- “(((( Jesus give me a (( Darn )) Spanking ))))” – Boy, if that’s from God, I sure don’t want to go with you when and where I send you!!! --- Did I say I Rebuke You??? – That’s better than ~hidden~love~ you~all~say ~with Hate!!

Now, find something to Rebuke me for, (( Now that you’re a Christian "after the order" of Melchisedec ))!! Now that you are ordained that way!! – And I Rebuke you again, even for that!! – It’s you all who are wrong and don’t care, and despises the chastening of God!! – Rebuke again!! - You all gain nothing from Rebuke but more Hate; - Rebuke again!!!

Paul – 032413