liberals "cause others to sin" which leads them to Hell

republicanchick

liberals promote gay ness

divorce

fornication

abortion

and so we think of that psg in the Bible about how these kinds end up in Hell: those who cause others to sin

====

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
liberals promote gay ness

divorce

fornication

abortion

and so we think of that psg in the Bible about how these kinds end up in Hell: those who cause others to sin

So you, as a self-proclaimed conservative, promote blaming everyone else ...

Got it.

Christian Liberty

"liberal" is a really broad category. Some people think I'm insanely liberal. Others think I'm insanely conservative.

I know of people who are economic liberals yet don't like abortion, gay marriage, or divorce and would even support banning some or all of those things. Some liberals are primarily focused on foreign policy and civil liberties issues.

I think if we're going to make a broad statement that all liberals are going to Hell, we'd have to say that about conservatives to. Both groups are evil because both advocate coercing, stealing from, and kidnapping innocent people. But, I wouldn't say that, because we're saved by grace.

Caledvwlch

"liberal" is a really broad category. Some people think I'm insanely liberal. Others think I'm insanely conservative.

I know of people who are economic liberals yet don't like abortion, gay marriage, or divorce and would even support banning some or all of those things. Some liberals are primarily focused on foreign policy and civil liberties issues.

I think if we're going to make a broad statement that all liberals are going to Hell, we'd have to say that about conservatives to. Both groups are evil because both advocate coercing, stealing from, and kidnapping innocent people. But, I wouldn't say that, because we're saved by grace.

Hey this is republicanchick thread. No room for nuance.

Christian Liberty

Hey this is republicanchick thread. No room for nuance.

I asked her recently how she can reconcile her belief in a small and non-intrusive government with giving the government the right to torture people.

She was literally too stupid to even comprehend my question.

There are a lot of stupid people here. And then there are some people that are just incomprehensibly stupid. I do not understand it.

Christian Liberty

this is why we vote republican

Democrats are murdering children, so vote for the other child-murdering party?

lol!

Gay marriage and divorce are not issues government should be dealing with. And even if they were, to even try to fix those issues while our government is murdering people; and I'm not just talking about abortion by the way, is a hopeless endeavor when you are trying to use said murderous government to fix those issues.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Gay marriage and divorce are not issues government should be dealing with.

I vote republican because of abortion
but
at the same time
I am voting against
unions
same sex marriage
big government
excessive taxation
obamacare

I get them all in one package

republicanchick

u sound far more liberal than conservative. For one, you do this one thing liberals always do: paint with a broad brush, eg: comments about "coercing, stealing from..." and give NO examples of what the freaking devil u r talking about..

so I am outa here:mario:

republicanchick

but
at the same time
I am voting against
unions
same sex marriage
big government
excessive taxation
obamacare

yeh, it has always been very interesting to me that ONE party gets SOOO many things right while the other party... nuf said

one party gets virtually everything right (not referring to Rinos) and one party gets virtually everything WRONG

and people have a hard time deciding how to vote?

How can any sane person, for example, once seeing an aborted baby, vote for people who promote such barbarity and murder?

moron city, here we come

+

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
liberals "cause others to sin" which leads them to Hell

I thought you said God would render to each what he deserved. I thought you said it was their own fault.

Oh wait, you did.

2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Christian Liberty

but
at the same time
I am voting against
unions
same sex marriage
big government
excessive taxation
obamacare

The problem is that most Republicans aren't really that pro-life.

I don't subscribe to "lesser of two evils" voting, but even if you do, you should be honest about the fact that the GOP gets a lot of issues wrong.

How are anti-same sex marriage laws consistent with small government?

u sound far more liberal than conservative. For one, you do this one thing liberals always do: paint with a broad brush, eg: comments about "coercing, stealing from..." and give NO examples of what the freaking devil u r talking about..

so I am outa here:mario:

Every government program, without exception, is funded by compulsory taxation. Because people who are taxed do not consent to having their money taken by force, all taxes are theft and should be abolished.

Every government law is an act of force, and the vast majority of them have nothing to do with protecting people or their property. Anti-drug laws, gun control laws, laws against prostitution, zoning laws, laws requiring the wearing of seatbelts, laws regulating how much responsibility a parent can give a child, an so forth (this is not an exhaustive list) have nothing to do with protecting people or their property and thus constitute either armed robbery or kidnapping when enforced. All such laws should be abolished. The only laws that should be enforced deal with acts of aggression against another person or their property. And those laws should be enforced by voluntarily funded police, and voluntarily funded courts.

And yes, this includes the unborn. Abortion is a crime against humanity. Some libertarians do not realize this, just as some small government advocates in the 1850's thought slavery should be legal because "small government." They are wrong. But their being wrong is no excuse for any of the numerous things government does that have nothing to do with protecting life or property.

I am a libertarian voluntarist. Neither liberal nor conservative. Both liberal and conservative ideologies are anti-Biblical and anti-godly.

how utterly IRONIC!

Please tell the government this. Please tell them to reverse Roe v Wade b/c the Sup Ct had NO business over-riding the will of the people in TX

geez... get a grip

You hear something I say, apply it to something that I apparently didn't address, and then assume I don't agree with you just because I didn't mention it.

Roe v Wade should be abolished. Abortion is evil. Abortion should be punishable by death.