Liberalism is Dead and Evangelicals Don't Deserve It Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alate_One

That sounds pretty racist, if you ask me.
Not racist, an accurate reflection of the variety of diseases Europeans brought with them to the new world, paving the way for colonization.

Thus the reason we need a white ethnostate. :p
You had an ethnostate, it's called darn near every nation in Europe.

But you fail to understand that there is no biological basis for a "white race". Europeans descend from darker skinned ancestors, like everyone else and have mixed with peoples from other parts of the world many times in the past.

drbrumley

I'm saying we were endowed with them by out creator. The Constitution bears witness to this fact. The Constitution only guarantees it as long as their are enough people willing to uphold it and faithfully execute and most importantly keep its original intent and never look at it as "living and breathing". That's a loophole designed to give people power to bend it to their agenda.

As Lysander Spooner properly said "But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist. "

Alate_One

Conservatism is grounded in fear? The conservatism I subscribe to is that of the founding fathers. I do not trust the state.
Fear of the state.

There are mounting studies showing that conservatism is based in an aversion to negative stimuli, including fear and disgust. When you apply those to outgroups you get racism.

The state does not grant rights, nature does. People are very flawed and safeguards must be put in place to guard against abuse for those in power and for the will of the people at large, hence representative government. Also property rights are not to be violated whatsoever where every sense of the idea of property is in view.
Do you believe your neighbor has the right to pollute his land and allow such waste to flow onto your land with no intervention from government?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The demonization is a reaction. The extremes aren't justified, but still a reaction. So it seems a bit absurd that when minorities try to knock you off your pedestal that your reaction is to take ball and go home in the form of creating a white state.

And this is precisely why we need an ethnostate, because what you are saying is utterly common in US political discourse, and it is patent anti-white racism.

A reaction to what?

What pedestal?

And you honestly think that I should be knocked off of some supposed pedestal?

What you are saying is the very definition of anti-white racism.

And that's why we need to get rid of the ethnic minorities and make the United States 100% white.

But then again it's not surprising since a while back you said black people should go back to Africa.

And I still say that.

It would solve all sorts of problems.

And black people can't complain about racist oppression by white people if there are no white people around, can they?

The first couple links were about how people view racism, not actual racism.

I fully grant the point. But the fact remains that over half of white people assert that they view anti-white racism is a problem.

I add: Probably due to the political zeitgeist of the time. It is socially acceptable to rail against white people as a monolithic entity, but it is completely unacceptable to criticize ethnic minorities. Identitarian leftists are literal segregationists and racists. Sargon of Akkad recently did a video about how the identitarian politics people are complaining about white women wearing hoop ear rings.

Because cultural appropriation.

If you can't see why that's not anti-white racism, then the problem is with you, not with me. You are the racist, not me.

A couple links were about the same place, BBC. Affirmative Action policies are a form of racial discrimination, something I have mixed feelings about, but the purpose is not to demonize whites, it's to ameliorate some effects of discrimination against minorities.

Racial discrimination is unacceptable. You cannot fight racial discrimination by means of more racial discrimination. That is inherently unjust.

And if you think that it's just, then that's more reason to ship the minorities back to their ethnic native origins, isn't it?

Hail victory!

Minorities having a group where they can discuss their experiences with only other minorities is technically excluding whites but I don't think you can call it overt racism in any meaningful way.

It is racial discrimination by definition.

It is racist by definition.

Sargon of Akkad covered this recently:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-apologizes-racially-insensitive-comment.html

The idea that white people or black people are racial monoliths, and that individuals in those demographics are basically all the same: that is a racist presupposition. But that's precisely what the SJWs and intersectional feminists believe.

And that's apparently what you believe, you racist.

I don't believe that.

But if that's what you believe, I have some very determinate policy proposals to deal with the problem.

But I don't think that you'd like them. ;)

HAIL VICTORY!

At first I thought you had something with the DNC chair candidate but I think that headline is misleading. The context was about getting white people to see how they have privileges that minorities don't. There was no real suppression of speech.

She racialized it. Why white people in particular? Why all white people?

Again, this is the very definition of racism.

Would you say that anti-white racism is now MORE commonplace than racism against minorities?

I can't honestly answer that question. I simply don't know.

I do think that overt anti-white racism is currently socially acceptable, whereas overt racism against ethnic minorities it not socially acceptable.

If a black person asserts that all white people are racist, then he will gain the applause of many people.

But if I assert that all black people need to go back to Africa...?

To which, of course, you will have an answer...and it's going to be in racial terms.

Which proves my point.

Here's what I really think, Kmoney:

I think that there are real racial disparities in the United States, and I think that black people are, as a demographic group, objectively worse off than white people, considered as a demographic group. This doesn't mean that every black person is worse off than every white person. But as a whole, black people aren't doing as well as other demographic groups.

I think that individual acts of racial prejudice may partially explain this disparity, but I also don't think that this entirely explains the problem.

I think that the apparently racial problems that we face in this country are not actually racial, but class problems. I think that the solution to these problems is not racial, but economic (including things like a universal basic income, medicare for all, free education, etc.), and that if these economic reforms were to be enacted, I think that the race problem would largely disappear within a few generations.

The problem, however, is that we live in a highly racialized society where, instead of there being a common outcry against the economic system, there is an outcry against white people.

That's why we need to send black people back to Africa. That's why we need to build a wall. That's why we need to send muslims back to the middle east.

Because I simply refuse to be a disenfranchised ethnic minority in the country where I was born and raised.

Hail. Victory!

Last edited:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
You can't even call Hitler a bad guy.

:vomit:

Let me be clear:

I don't necessarily assert that Hitler was a good guy. I freely grant that many of the policies enacted by the Nazi state were objectively objectionable/evil.

But that alone does not, and as a Christian, you simply must agree with me when I say this, allow us to say that Hitler was a bad guy.

Hitler was just a guy. He grew up and lived in a determinate set of circumstances.

Do you think that if you had lived and grown up in his shoes, had you taken his place, world history would have turned out different?

I don't believe that for a moment.

I can't honestly say that, had I been in Hitler's shoes, I would have done all that much differently from him.

And neither can you.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I do wish, for a moment, to pause to reflect on this: "But Hitler was such a bad guy" meme.

Why?

Was it because he committed war crimes?

Show me an allied power that DIDN'T commit war crimes.

The use of nuclear weapons were crimes against humanity which simply cannot be justified, which, in my view, cry out to Heaven for justice.

Was it because Hitler committed genocide?

Are you so sure that the US wouldn't have summarily executed interned ethnic Japanese people? Nor were the Soviets innocent of such crimes.

And do tell me your opinion about the current US role in aiding Saudia Arabia in their effort against Yemen.

Explain to me precisely why you think that Hitler was uniquely evil, and in the course of so doing, in my view, you shall reveal the reality of the international Jewish problem.

HAIL VICTORY!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And in defense of der Fuhrer, I will say this:

He looked to the left and he saw Jewish marxist revolutionaries. He looked to the right and he saw Jewish bankers and capitalists.

I can't bring myself to blame Hitler for his actions.

Some of them were objectively evil.

But I can't bring myself to defame the man.

And, all things considered, he has my undying respect.

HAIL VICTORY!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And this is precisely why we need an ethnostate, because what you are saying is utterly common in US political discourse, and it is patent anti-white racism.

A reaction to what?

What pedestal?

And you honestly think that I should be knocked off of some supposed pedestal?

What you are saying is the very definition of anti-white racism.

And that's why we need to get rid of the ethnic minorities and make the United States 100% white.

And I still say that.

It would solve all sorts of problems.

And black people can't complain about racist oppression by white people if there are no white people around, can they?

I fully grant the point. But the fact remains that over half of white people assert that they view anti-white racism is a problem.

I add: Probably due to the political zeitgeist of the time. It is socially acceptable to rail against white people as a monolithic entity, but it is completely unacceptable to criticize ethnic minorities. Identitarian leftists are literal segregationists and racists. Sargon of Akkad recently did a video about how the identitarian politics people are complaining about white women wearing hoop ear rings.

Because cultural appropriation.

If you can't see why that's not anti-white racism, then the problem is with you, not with me. You are the racist, not me.

Racial discrimination is unacceptable. You cannot fight racial discrimination by means of more racial discrimination. That is inherently unjust.

And if you think that it's just, then that's more reason to ship the minorities back to their ethnic native origins, isn't it?

Hail victory!

It is racial discrimination by definition.

It is racist by definition.

Sargon of Akkad covered this recently:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-apologizes-racially-insensitive-comment.html

The idea that white people or black people are racial monoliths, and that individuals in those demographics are basically all the same: that is a racist presupposition. But that's precisely what the SJWs and intersectional feminists believe.

And that's apparently what you believe, you racist.

I don't believe that.

But if that's what you believe, I have some very determinate policy proposals to deal with the problem.

But I don't think that you'd like them. ;)

HAIL VICTORY!
She racialized it. Why white people in particular? Why all white people?

Again, this is the very definition of racism.

I can't honestly answer that question. I simply don't know.

I do think that overt anti-white racism is currently socially acceptable, whereas overt racism against ethnic minorities it not socially acceptable.

If a black person asserts that all white people are racist, then he will gain the applause of many people.

But if I assert that all black people need to go back to Africa...?

To which, of course, you will have an answer...and it's going to be in racial terms.

Which proves my point.

Here's what I really think, Kmoney:

I think that there are real racial disparities in the United States, and I think that black people are, as a demographic group, objectively worse off than white people, considered as a demographic group. This doesn't mean that every black person is worse off than every white person. But as a whole, black people aren't doing as well as other demographic groups.

I think that individual acts of racial prejudice may partially explain this disparity, but I also don't think that this entirely explains the problem.

I think that the apparently racial problems that we face in this country are not actually racial, but class problems. I think that the solution to these problems is not racial, but economic (including things like a universal basic income, medicare for all, free education, etc.), and that if these economic reforms were to be enacted, I think that the race problem would largely disappear within a few generations.

The problem, however, is that we live in a highly racialized society where, instead of there being a common outcry against the economic system, there is an outcry against white people.

That's why we need to send black people back to Africa. That's why we need to build a wall. That's why we need to send muslims back to the middle east.

Because I simply refuse to be a disenfranchised ethnic minority in the country where I was born and raised.

Hail. Victory!

I am so flabbergasted with this post. No one or no specific race own any country. The whole universe belong to God.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I am so flabbergasted with this post. No one or no specific race own any country. The whole universe belong to God.

In principle, I agree with this.

The problem, however, is that the identitarian leftists have been waging a war against white men.

That is why the marxists, the Jews and the minorities must be driven out of the West!

If these people wished to live on an equal basis to everyone else, then so be it.

But these people are cultural marxists waging a war on the basis of a marxist dialectic of oppression and power. And they have white males in their sights as the clear enemy/scapegoat.

Thus why I say:

SIEG HEIL!

Hail victory!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

The problem, however, is that the identitarian leftists have been waging a war against white men.

That is why the marxists, the Jews and the minorities must be driven out of the West!

If these people wished to live on an equal basis to everyone else, then so be it.

But these people are cultural marxists waging a war on the basis of a marxist dialectic of oppression and power. And they have white males in their sights as the clear enemy/scapegoat.

Thus why I say:

SIEG HEIL!

Hail victory!

Most powerful counties follow democracy principle and most of them if not all follow what their majority accept.

If you don't like democracy, you should leave the country and go somewhere else.

PS, I don't get involved in politics and you are mostly into politics. I checked your profile saying you are Catholic.

You should get involved in spreading God's message to the world, instead of getting involved in violent political matters.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And for the record:

I also have endless respect for Herr Goebells.

He was a rhetorician beyond most other rhetoricians. ;)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Thus why I say:

SIEG HEIL!

Hail victory!

I have read your comments because your avatar caught my eyes. Your avatar says a lot, friend.

I am so amazed that you are so pro-violent and claiming to be Jesus' follower.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Was it because Hitler committed genocide?
He sponsored inhumanity in the form of an evil that claimed millions of innocent people and he set the world on fire while he was doing it. He chose the wrong master.

Explain to me precisely why you think that Hitler was uniquely evil
There's nothing unique about evil.

I can't bring myself to blame Hitler for his actions.
Some of them were objectively evil.
So if you were on a jury and I proved beyond a reasonable doubt that a man planned the murder of a child you couldn't blame the man for his actions... I don't believe you. You shouldn't either.

But I can't bring myself to defame the man.
A recitation of the evil he brought into the world names him. There's no good repute in it to harm and no need to be anything other than objective and rational to understand it.

And, all things considered, he has my undying respect.
Then you wasted money on an education that should have freed and expanded your mind.

I grew up within a stone's throw of people like you. Some were educated, some not. Some were powerful, and some not. None of them mattered in the long view and neither will you if you persist, Trad. You'll be part of a lamentable footnote in history and the victory of humanity over evil and the men who serve it will continue until you and those like you are forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.