LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just like the MSM feeds the alt left misinformation and lies to obstruct Trump.
Well, not much of a parallel, beginning with your MSM myth, which is largely a right wing paranoid fantasy of the sort you'd expect from Alex Jones, but not from rational, considered people. You should shake free of regurgitating that nonsense.

The observable fact is that when liberals had real power in Washington they almost immediately broke into factious infighting that saw them squander political capital and control. Or as I put it then, they make a two party system nearly superfluous.

The fact is that the most watched media outlet for quite some time is a right wing water bucket and that's on record. And the Alt right extremist elements are racists of the worst order. Comparing that with a negative media image at large of a man who largely generates it and goes to some length to inspire it is goofy.

randomvim

Yes, neo-Nazi thugs for Trump .... as he was reminded by one of his minions ...

“I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists,” Duke tweeted.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/david-duke-blasts-trump-call-unity-white-americans-001113997.html
various non white americans voted for trump as well.

political platform is still required to be looked at regardless how one votes.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

randomvim

This is a really odd thread. The murderous driver was supporting an alt-right Unify the Right rally, he is a registered Republican voter. How, in your twisted little 'fake news' dominated minds does that make him a liberal?
please understand there were many groups at these rallies. anyone can show up and not all rallies are "unify the right"

gcthomas

please understand there were many groups at these rallies. anyone can show up and not all rallies are "unify the right"

No, the murderer was specifically attending the Unite the Right rally, according to his mother. And there are photos of him holding placards at a far-right rally. He was definitely a far right supporter, Republican voter and Trump supporter. That doesn't tar the rest of Republicans, but it is what it is.

ClimateSanity

This is a really odd thread. The murderous driver was supporting an alt-right Unify the Right rally, he is a registered Republican voter. How, in your twisted little 'fake news' dominated minds does that make him a liberal?
Can you post any board messages anywhere where this "unify the right" rally was advertised and where they were directed to buy their wiki torches?

exminister

Polka music. :plain:
Liberals don't blast polka music. That would be embarrassing to a liberal. The guy is obviously alt-right and a Trump supporter. What's on Jeff Sessions' victrola?

Fun video on history of polka. Polka is a polish word for a woman as pollock is for a man. It moved from that area of the the world to Wisconsin, "doncha know".

rexlunae

So, the city wants to take down a statue of Robert E Lee. The Rebel flag waving idiots show up to protest and the Antifa flag waving idiots show up to protest the protest. Everyone starts pepper spraying everyone and hitting each other with their flag poles. I'm not seeing the downside to this other than a missed opportunity to sell a truck load of pepper spray.

Ah, yes, the broad brush. Make it all look the same, and you can call it a wash.

How does that balance look when one of the Nazis drives a car into a crowd? Was that self-defense? What balances that out?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you following this conversation at all? You seem rather detached from the normal logic of a thread.

Not to mention that message boards aren't how people are connecting and communicating in great numbers these days. Where the numbers are is in social media, and those platforms operate differently. Twitter has private rooms where they can congregate, and a look at the Twitter hashtag UniteTheRight or AltRight is more than enlightening. So while a certain website will get traffic (although I've seen one domain is being yanked after they called the young woman killed in Charlottesville a string of pejoratives), organization is being done in large part through much faster-acting venues than message boards.

Check out the poster artwork on Twitter here, along with the hashtags and a list of people/orgs involved:

And regarding private rooms:

How a network of little-known Twitter “rooms” helps die-hard fans amplify Trump’s message, attack CNN, and spread #MAGA to the world.

I've watched as the right has tried to distance itself from this, and it's pathetic. Its a 'conspiracy to effect a coup against Trump,' it's a 'false flag,' It's the 'deep state trying to discredit the right by planting fake alt-righters amongst them,' and on and on. They're filled with hate, they're empowered by Trump, and they want to pretend they're just being good 'patriots.' The only ones they're deceiving are themselves.

DHHHhzuWAAI-FUc.jpg

The white supremacist response to Trump's unwillingness to put blame on the alt-right white supremacists:
Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

musterion

1. Let's not forget The Coffee Party, a falsely "moderate" (and since failed) response to the burgeoning Tea Party back around 2010, and the Leftists who tried to infiltrate Trump rallies and cause fights but got their ***** kicked. This is not a new phenomenon. Such things have happened before because it's straight out of the old Leftist agitprop playbook, and it's boring because people know how to spot it now.

2. Sherlock the oddities in these photos for yourself.

Paid-Protesters.jpg

Nazi flags, Confederate flags, brand new right out of the package, so new they weren't even ironed. Not something these folks proudly had hanging on the wall of their living rooms or in the back of their trucks behind the rifle rack. You people are too stupid, clumsy and cheap to realistically imitate the caricature you think you're clever enough to pull off.

Paid-Protesters-3.jpg

Look at angry yelling Trump Nazi rage boy! He went through the trouble of getting a Nazi-era haircut! He saw a movie that had that! Such attention to detail! And see the blond in the background looking at the camera? Yeah...she looks like a conservative. Yep.

Also, I think I'm seeing women decked out in dresses and pearls...at a rally. Very period accurate, if you're a party member in late '30s Berlin. This whole thing is paid dress-up theater time for the spoiled children of white privilege.

Paid-Protesters-2.jpg

Tiki torches?

Oh, I get it...this is supposed to be a neo-Nuremburg rally under Fuhrer Trump, right? Oooh, clever! You saw old newsreel footage in middle school, dincha!

Who bought them? Who distributed them among the crowd? Who made the advance announcement to Trump supporters that these torches were required, or would be provided? Someone link me to that, please.

Also, compare the ages and general demeanor of these tiki-wielding mobies to photos of actual Trump supporters at his rallies. First thing you notice is, real Trump supporters average a couple decades older, often retired folks, than this youthful rent-a-mob.

Two other things.

1. As the piece above noted, I've yet to find ANYONE -- including older folks who do make a habit of traveling to genuine rallies and tend to make the bulk of them because most Trump supporters have JOBS -- who knew anything about this one before it happened. Word of events like this - when genuine - spreads far and wide to get people to show up.

2. Police were told to leave the area. Who gave that order and why? In a state run by a long time Clinton confederate, the question answers itself for reasons explained above.

It's a manufactured media event that was designed to have exactly the effect the Left is trying to give it.

Problem is, it's not working. Few people are buying it and even fewer are blaming Trump for it. You've gone to the well of the Left's playbook one too many times and now people are wise to the scam. The only people who will blame this on Trump are those who were already blaming everything on Trump.

Another pre-fab Soros astroturf flop. You people aren't half as clever as you think you are. And that goes double for you TOL leftists.

WizardofOz

I believe the last time we chatted when you used this particular user name was here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922003&viewfull=1#post3922003

And I have only ever posted under this sole username, oh delusional one. How many accounts do you think I have now?

You sir, are a nut.

I'd be honored if you returned to Part 4 and you'd attempt to show how some in the LGBTQ movement really can be "pro life" Aaron (you can bring all the Ron Paul/Libertarian supporters that you like along for moral support).

Listen up, Just Tom. I haven't posted once in part four of your never-ending, coming-out-of-the-closet, repetitive, bore-fest.

You have brought up the same failed arguments over and over and over. They were covered in the (now deleted :( ) parts 1 and 2.

WizardofOz

I have this belief. If I have a wife who drank alcohol while pregnant, and her fetus then has a birth defect; I believe she take vitamin C and have a natural abortion. Does this make me pro-abortion or just a bastard?

I makes you pro-choice. If you want her to cause herself to have an abortion, then you are pro-abortion.

Since you are so good with such more-al quandaries, I decided to ask you first.

Should it be legal to abort any baby with a birth defect? How severed must the defect be?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not to mention that message boards aren't how people are connecting and communicating in great numbers these days. Where the numbers are is in social media, and those platforms operate differently. Twitter has private rooms where they can congregate, and a look at the Twitter hashtag UniteTheRight or AltRight is more than enlightening. So while a certain website will get traffic (although I've seen one domain is being yanked after they called the young woman killed in Charlottesville a string of pejoratives), organization is being done in large part through much faster-acting venues than message boards.
:thumb:

I've watched as the right has tried to distance itself from this, and it's pathetic.
I'm trying to decide if the people here I've watched pick up that flag are really that brainwashed, or just willing to do whatever they have to in order to protect their message, without regard for the truth of it. Whether some would rather embrace the lie that works for them instead of the reality that doesn't appear to.

Its a 'conspiracy to effect a coup against Trump,' it's a 'false flag,' It's the 'deep state trying to discredit the right by planting fake alt-righters amongst them,' and on and on. They're filled with hate, they're empowered by Trump, and they want to pretend they're just being good 'patriots.' The only ones they're deceiving are themselves.
I wonder. I suspect there's the willful manipulators in that crowd. Then there are the ones looking for any reason to believe something else. And then there are the people too stupid to distinguish the truth from whatever is handed them that they're told is the truth.

The white supremacist response to Trump's unwillingness to put blame on the alt-right white supremacists:
Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.
Meanwhile, a few around here jump on the bandwagon created by Alex Jones and others so fast they're bound to have splinters, and not just among them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
various non white americans voted for trump as well.

political platform is still required to be looked at regardless how one votes.

The political platform is determined by the person representing the party. Trump has embraced the alt-right/white nationalists and even brought them into the WH. The only way for the Republicans to gain BACK any credibility is by denouncing Trump and his racist policies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Lil Jeff has declared the events in Charlottesville don't meet the definition of domestic terrorism.

Under the Patriot Act, person engages in domestic terrorism if their actions are ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

If this nutter aimed his vehicle at strangers taking a particular stand against a particular ideology/movement then how is the nutter not fulfilling (i) and meeting the definition? Or is Lil Jeff of the mind that the nutter was after someone he knew for some other reason?

Just another in a growing list of reasons to not take this administration seriously as guardians of the public trust and right.

Edit point: yes, I know the nutter's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.