Legal Sanity and LGBT/Bathroom Laws

shagster01

The fact is, I don't see many women trying to use men's locker rooms, showers and bathrooms. Every male pervert in America is thinking of ways to use this policy to their benefit, to look for victims. From pedophiles to trannys
A woman used the men's bathroom at the Rockies game I went to last month because, "the line is shorter."

PureX

Feelings are the top priority of youngsters now days. Blame the parents.
So long as we blame SOMEBODY! Right? Because assigning blame is the always highest priority of a society in collapse. ;)

Feelings are first world problems. We worry about our feelings when there is nothing left to worry about.
I actually agree with this, except that we have a great deal to be worried about before we worry about our feelings. Unfortunately, we are not willing to face the ugly reality of those bigger, more pressing problems here in the U.S., so instead, we're focus on each other's genitals while we're in the public restroom. Because THAT'S what's really important to us right now!

:chuckle:

shagster01

So long as we blame SOMEBODY! Right? Because assigning blame is the always highest priority of a society in collapse. ;)

You're right. I shouldn't blame anyone. It might hurt their feelings. I'll just tell the parents, "good effort. You almost raised a kid that was mentally ready for the harsh realities of the world."

eider

The fact is, I don't see many women trying to use men's locker rooms, showers and bathrooms. Every male pervert in America is thinking of ways to use this policy to their benefit, to look for victims. From pedophiles to trannys

You wouldn't recognise a transgender woman -> man. Honest.
So you probably ain't ever 'seen' one.
Which is good, 'cos you might need counselling if one actually tapped you on the shoulder and identified self to you. :)

eider

I went swimming this morning, and changed, then later showered, then changed back... in the unisex changing rooms.
I went shopping later, and needed to go to a retail store's unisex toilet.
We do have male and female public toilets, but nearly all of these now HAVE to have disabled 'unisex' toilets, and this offers gender-identity, transexual, transvestite folks an easy way out because they can use the disabled toilets.

It's obvious how upset many folks are about this new US initiative about rest-rooms, but stores might help if they offered unisex-disbled toilets as standard. All our retail-stores (over a certain size) must provide disabled toilets.

Just a thought.

glassjester

Unfortunately, we are not willing to face the ugly reality of those bigger, more pressing problems here in the U.S., so instead, we're focus on each other's genitals while we're in the public restroom. Because THAT'S what's really important to us right now!

:chuckle:

Definitely.

PureX

I went swimming this morning, and changed, then later showered, then changed back... in the unisex changing rooms.
I went shopping later, and needed to go to a retail store's unisex toilet.
We do have male and female public toilets, but nearly all of these now HAVE to have disabled 'unisex' toilets, and this offers gender-identity, transexual, transvestite folks an easy way out because they can use the disabled toilets.

It's obvious how upset many folks are about this new US initiative about rest-rooms, but stores might help if they offered unisex-disbled toilets as standard. All our retail-stores (over a certain size) must provide disabled toilets.

Just a thought.
You don't understand, we don't want solutions, we want to punish the queers. We want them to know we don't accept them, publicly. We want them to feel banished from regular society. And we want them punished for being different.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You don't understand, we don't want solutions, we want to punish the queers. We want them to know we don't accept them, publicly. We want them to feel banished from regular society. And we want them punished for being different.

sounds good to me :idunno:

never understood why perverts felt they should be recognized as "normal"

eider

Tough cookie mate.
Humanity is deciding against views like yours, it seems.
And Humanity may well banish opinions like yours from regular society, who knows?
Folks with such mindsets as yours are beginning to look like freaks to so many people these days.
....just sayin'.......

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you refer to the President of the United States of America?
Could you just clarify that please?

Sorry. I should have said Barrack Hussein Soetoro, alias Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows what his legal name is these days. Barry says him mom married Soetoro in Indonesia and adopted him making him Barry Soetoro.

He isn't Kenyan. Kenya says he lost his Kenyan citizenship at 20 because he didn't live there. Or 21.

eider

Sorry. I should have said Barrack Hussein Soetoro, alias Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows what his legal name is these days. 'Barry says' him mom married Soetoro in Indonesia and adopted him making him Barry Soetoro.

He isn't Kenyan. Kenya says he lost his Kenyan citizenship at 20 because he didn't live there. Or 21.

I 'clicked' on the 'Barry says' link.

Born in Hawaii, United States of America, I notice.
But reading on, I discovered how he reached the highest pinnacles of success at Harvard, in Law.
Most of Europe thinks that Barack Obama is one of the best Presidents who ever took office, and recognise his attempts to introduce a national health service, better gun control and many other benefits to all the people. One of the most highly qualified people in the World today.

On the other hand, the things that you wrote about him, such as......

Originally Posted by Nick M
............... that bastard child of satan..............
................I think Obama is a sodomizer.............

....... appear to break the law. Possibly US laws, but certainly your laws, you know, the set of laws which you rush to denounce folks from, to right and left, prefering death here and execution there, as you please, to your own tastes.

A really good way to judge people is by discovering what they claim to be their own standards, and then watching to see if they actually stick to those standards, or whether they are just low-lifes with no integrity.

See here, to some of the laws, your God's Laws, writ large, for you to abide by:

Do not wrong any one in speech (Lev. 25:17)
Do not carry tales (Lev. 19:16)
Do not wrong the stranger in speech (Ex. 22:20)
Do not testify falsely (Ex. 20:13)
Do not pervert the judgment of strangers (Deut.24:17)

So what are you? A man of integrity, or a person who brings the very name of your faith, Christianity, into deep disrepute by the stuff that you spout?

PureX

Tough cookie mate.
Humanity is deciding against views like yours, it seems.
And Humanity may well banish opinions like yours from regular society, who knows?
Folks with such mindsets as yours are beginning to look like freaks to so many people these days.
....just sayin'.......
That isn't actually my view. I was iterating the views of those who think this is an "issue".

To me, it's not even an issue because I have no idea what's between the legs of the other people in the public bathroom, and I don't care. I just want them to behave themselves and keep the place clean.

PureX

Good question.

I guess we like judging and condemning others because we can then feel superior to them. And we like blaming others for our fear of them, when they're overtly different from us, so we won't have to face the fact that we are such wussies.

shagster01

Good question.

I guess we like judging and condemning others because we can then feel superior to them. And we like blaming others for our fear of them, when they're overtly different from us, so we won't have to face the fact that we are such wussies.

So you think nothing is wrong or should be judged? Or is there a point when YOUR yardstick matters?

Beastiality, for example. Should we not judge it just because it's overtly different from us?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good question.

Trannies need to man up

PureX

So you think nothing is wrong or should be judged? Or is there a point when YOUR yardstick matters?

Beastiality, for example. Should we not judge it just because it's overtly different from us?
Why do you feel the need to judge "bestiality" at all? Are you involved in it, somehow? If not, then why are you concerned with it?

Why do you care what someone has between their legs when they enter a restroom except to condemn them if it's not what you expected, or what you approve? And really, why should anyone else care what you expected to be between their legs, or what you approve of being there?