Leftist pie chart of rape causes

rexlunae

1071_1330_4157.jpg

I think that's what you'd call a dual-use item. At least "dual".

musterion

I stopped doing Priority. I call it Media Mail so when postal workers hear the yowling and hissing, my label of "electronic cat noisemaker" won't arouse suspicion. And it's cheaper.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Your medical concern is very touching. Aborted babies get no pain killers, though.

Oh yeah! While we're on the subject, for the liberal pc crowd who have been keeping up with my comments:

Let us add "persons who, there being no serious mitigating factors able to be assessed by the State, have either procured or performed an abortion" to the list of persons, women or otherwise, who in principle deserve to be beaten to death, should the State so legislate, and let us add "women who have procured an abortion either without or against the wishes of their husbands" to the list of persons whom the State should permit to be beaten to death by their husbands.

Nor should you cavil against the harshness with which I say the State should permit her to be treated; consider how she treated her unborn child.

"I murdered your unborn child today" might be among the list of things that would really make a husband angry, and the State should not force him to hold his anger in check. I'm very pro-choice when it comes to things like this. That should be the husband's choice, and the State simply shouldn't intervene. ;)