Knight's pick 08-31-2012

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Vegas Cowboy responds to those that ask about abortion in cases of rape....

There is no excuse for abortion. Not in the case of rape. Not in the case of incest. Not ever.

That sweet child living inside its mother, though perhaps brought about by evil and undesireable methods and circumstances, is INNOCENT and alive. It deserves a chance. It is a human being. It is a child of God.

To deny him or her that chance to grow and become something in this life because of convenience or guilt or trauma or fear is to embrace murder. It is among the most vile of acts we, as humans, are capable of committing.

It is wrong. There is no excuse that can justify the taking of an unborn child's life.

Ever.
:first:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vegas Cowboy responds to those that ask about abortion in cases of rape....

:first:

Wow, thanks!

I become really upset with abortion issues.

I cannot help it. I could be half asleep and read about someone who tries to justify the murder of a child, and I am wide awake in a big hurry!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What an excellent response Vegas, I could not have put it any better or clearer. :thumb:

WoundedEgo

The issue at hand, though, is whether rapes result in pregnancies, which they do. All that "the body shutting down" crap is just that, crap. Women's reproductive system does not differentiate between a welcomed or forced impregnation.

Also, Knight, aren't you a Calvinist? If so, don't you believe that all babies are "devils in diapers", deserving of endless conscious torment because of Adam? Why the tears?

Wile E. Coyote

The issue at hand, though, is whether rapes result in pregnancies, which they do. All that "the body shutting down" crap is just that, crap. Women's reproductive system does not differentiate between a welcomed or forced impregnation.

Also, Knight, aren't you a Calvinist? If so, don't you believe that all babies are "devils in diapers", deserving of endless conscious torment because of Adam? Why the tears?

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame

I am not Knight nor do I have permission from him to speak on his behalf. With that said I feel confident in saying that Knight is not a Calvinist.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ahh, then sorry, different Knight. (Or same Knight, different day?!)
He's only a calvinist between 1:00 AM and 1:01 AM on Tuesdays that fall on the 3rd day in the month of February with the year ending in 44.

OMEGA

De 22:25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,

and the man force her, and lie with her:

then the man only that lay with her shall die:

OMEGA

De 22:25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,

and the man force her, and lie with her:

then the man only that lay with her shall die:

De 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not

betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver,

and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
vegascowboy-
:thumb:

Wrong thread. This is not a thread for debate, but rather to support a post Knight appreciates. If you do not appreciate said post then you should not post in this thread.

:rotfl:

:mock:WoundedEgo

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Knight a calvinist?...Really! :rotfl:...what are ya new or somthin...:chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight is about as Calvinist as an Eagle is vegetarian...