Knight's pick 01-03-2013

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great response by Angel4Truth to a typical dumb liberal post
1.They think green and care about the Earth
They will save a seal and kill a child and cause the poor to become poorer with high utility bills and has prices making sure those poor get that the earth is more important than they are.

2.They do care for all Human kind
Unless you are a successful businessman, have made your own way in life, are a conservative christian, or an unborn child.

3.They are not racist, and care for the poor

Right they are only racist against white males, ask alate who said that "all mass shooters/serial killers are white males which proves there is something wrong with white males brains" (insert any other race and see how racist that statement is) (Ive already addressed the poor thing but would add they make them dependent on the government instead of freeing them ie welfare dependance syndrome)

4.They love to study hard
(not including economics and real life studies, its more like if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it who cares and how can we feel sorry for the next serial killer and we should blame poverty instead of the thief and that it isnt fair for anyone to excel because it might hurt someone elses self esteem )

5.They make good neighbors
{untill you hang an american flag on your garage or put a sign in your yard that has anything to do with something they dont like or says Jesus in any way

or you kill someone who is breaking into their home and attacking their teenage daughter, then they hate you for being so hard on the criminal and think YOU are the one who should be in jail.

6.They believe in God
- of their own creation meaning He is anything you want Him to be and has nothing to do with holiness

7.They care for the economy
(see the first response in the post, already addressed)
:first:

This Charming Manc

I'm amazed at what kind of ignorance passes for intelligence round here.

"all liberals are stupid, everything they say is stupid, they are dumb."

Am I a genius now?

*shakes head an wanders off*

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
"all liberals are stupid,

Not at all. Some are quite intelligent

everything they say is stupid,

No. "Pass the cornflakes" "have you seen the remote" "I'm going to take the dog for a walk"

None of these are "stupid" and can often be heard emanating from the mouths of liberals.

they are dumb."

Already addressed.

However, liberals often appear "dumb" or "stupid" because of the dumb or stupid things they say.

Am I a genius now?

Thank you for providing a demonstration. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Am I a genius now?

Ah, come on Manc, sometimes funny smack is just funny smack, agree with it or not.

Congrats Angel. :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Oh, you mean logic I assume...I guess that is foreign to most liberals. :eek:

If you say so...

Am I a genius now?

Keep workin on it...

As most liberals do when they can't muster up a logical argument.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:BRAVO: Angel!

Am I a genius now?

It's not that being liberal makes people stupid; it's that being stupid makes people liberal.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
It was a joke.

Out of interest how do cope with the obvious pro gay agenda in Dr Who? I am much less rabid about these things and it really irritates me.
It was much more prevalent, I think, when that queer RTD was running the show; and pushed even more by his spinoff, Torchwood, whose main star was also a fag: John Barrowman.

However, I do not think it is any more prevalent currently than it is in other shows. Vastra and Jenny are about the only homosexual characters who have shown up since Moffat took over and there was the reference to the horse in the Western episode this season. I do think that was a bit stupid. As it is no more a focus on Doctor Who than it is on many other shows I overlook it as I do with them. So far none of the main characters are homosexual and it isn't preachy. So far it seems it's been used as a joke, or it's lesbianism which is played more for titillation than to force the issue of tolerance and acceptance.

Ironically, Moffat is the one who created the character of Captain Jack Harkness [for those who don't know he is the character played by John Barrowman].

This Charming Manc

It was a joke.

I have a sense of humour bypass today.

It was much more prevalent, I think, when that queer RTD was running the show; and pushed even more by his spinoff, Torchwood, whose main star was also a fag: John Barrowman.

However, I do not think it is any more prevalent currently than it is in other shows. Vastra and Jenny are about the only homosexual characters who have shown up since Moffat took over and there was the reference to the horse in the Western episode this season. I do think that was a bit stupid. As it is no more a focus on Doctor Who than it is on many other shows I overlook it as I do with them. So far none of the main characters are homosexual and it isn't preachy. So far it seems it's been used as a joke, or it's lesbianism which is played more for titillation than to force the issue of tolerance and acceptance.

Ironically, Moffat is the one who created the character of Captain Jack Harkness [for those who don't know he is the character played by John Barrowman].

I didn't need an essay it just annoys me im surprised it doesn't annoy you even more. I suppose I think of Dr who as a show that should be kid friendly, and they gay characters seem to be an agenda driven insertion.

Anyway glad you enjoy something that comes from blighty :)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew A4T was a good poster when I first saw her on another board. That is why I invited her here. She is living up to my expectations.

Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Boring ones. They can't hold a candle to TOL.