KJ-ONLYite claims: Enyart does not believe The Bible is inerrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter A V

Grasping at straws are we?

Grasping at straws are we?

robycop3 said:
I believe in Jesus. So does Satan. Does that make us both Christians?
Robbycop3,when you prove too much,you prove nothing at all.
Satan does not believe the BOOK.Now I surely would not want to put you in that catagory,right?
We all know about the devils believe and tremble.
Obviously God would have our faith in a better place and attitude than the devils.

robycop3

Save your jukes for your next football game...

Save your jukes for your next football game...

Peter A V
Satan does not believe the BOOK.

Yes, he DOES...but he thinks he's gonna somehow win, despite his perfect record, a perfect record of LOSSES.

Now I surely would not want to put you in that catagory,right?
Obviously God would have our faith in a better place and attitude than the devils.

Only one devil, lotsa DEMONS. Common sense says if the minions believe, so does their daddy. While WE believe in Jesus as LORD AND SAVIOR, they believe in Him as LORD, JUDGE, AND JAILER. We believe by FAITH. They believe by having physically seen Him in His glory many times. Thus, their empirical knowledge of Him is sure, and for that reason, I believe, they have no forgiveness.

Peter A V

Roby proves nothing at all

Roby proves nothing at all

robycop3 said:
Peter A V
Satan does not believe the BOOK.

Yes, he DOES...but he thinks he's gonna somehow win, despite his perfect record, a perfect record of LOSSES.

Now I surely would not want to put you in that catagory,right?

Only one devil, lotsa DEMONS. Common sense says if the minions believe, so does their daddy. While WE believe in Jesus as LORD AND SAVIOR, they believe in Him as LORD, JUDGE, AND JAILER. We believe by FAITH. They believe by having physically seen Him in His glory many times. Thus, their empirical knowledge of Him is sure, and for that reason, I believe, they have no forgiveness.
So Satan believes the Book eh?Does he believe Genesis 1:1,or Isaiah 43:15,orany verse at all?NO HE DOES NOT.HE IS A LIAR.
You just got sucked into his lie.He believes there is a God,but won't admit it.That is as far as his belief goes.He would usurp God and become his own authority,just like the Bible critics that play the Game of "I PREFER" just like EVE.She prefered Satan.

Just because they saw him gives them no proof that they believe in him as we do whatsoever.They are culpable,yes you are very right on that account.

robycop3

More of Peter's guesswork...

More of Peter's guesswork...

Peter AV: So Satan believes the Book eh?Does he believe Genesis 1:1,or Isaiah 43:15,orany verse at all?NO HE DOES NOT.HE IS A LIAR.

OF COURSE he believes them...he was right in the middle of the events. And yes, he's the father of lies and liars. He lied to Eve by telling her GOD lied. GOD: "Eat the fruit and die." SATAN: " You shall NOT die."

You just got sucked into his lie.He believes there is a God,but won't admit it.That is as far as his belief goes.

Actually, Satan seeks to prove God wrong. He knows full well that God is God, but he tries to trip God up.

He would usurp God and become his own authority,just like the Bible critics that play the Game of "I PREFER" just like EVE.She prefered Satan.

The first half of your statement is right, but the rest is wrong. First, YOU play the game of "I prefer" with the KJV, so you have no grounds to criticise anyone else's choice of which BV(S) to use. Second, Eve didn't know who Satan was until she disobeyed God and knew right from wrong. Certainly she had no written Bibles from which to choose, so your statement is apples vs oranges.

Just because they saw him gives them no proof that they believe in him as we do whatsoever.They are culpable,yes you are very right on that account.

We have no idea WHEN God created the angels, but by all Scriptural indications it seems it was before He created man. Satan had already fallen before man was made. The angels had seen and spoken directly with God for who-knows-how-long, seen Him in action, seen some of His power, and, with much-greater minds than ours, realized He was supreme...and were therefore WITHOUT EXCUSE for sinning. The angels who sinned have no chance for redemption as we do; they're being housed in tartarus till judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.