Kind of new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookee003

Hello all.I'm not exactly new but have never posted.I just read and sometimes learn a few things.My daughter is a new member and she has posted a few times.I tried to warn her about posting in here but she does anyway.I don't post in here...you guys are a rough bunch and really don't have it in me to debate.

fool

Hall of Fame
Hello all.I'm not exactly new but have never posted.I just read and sometimes learn a few things.My daughter is a new member and she has posted a few times.I tried to warn her about posting in here but she does anyway.I don't post in here...you guys are a rough bunch and really don't have it in me to debate.

Too late you've posted.
Now get out there and attack the dumbest person you can find.

cookee003

Too late you've posted.
Now get out there and attack the dumbest person you can find.
I guess it is too late isn't it? Now attacking the dumbest person might be a little tricky.There is just too many to choose from and that is alot of typing.My fingers may get just a little sore.

fool

Hall of Fame
I guess it is too late isn't it? Now attacking the dumbest person might be a little tricky.There is just too many to choose from and that is alot of typing.My fingers may get just a little sore.
Well you've read alot here right?
There must be someone that you thought "I should staighten them out" about before.

Spitfire

Don't mix up all the name-calling with actual debating. The name-calling can easily just be shrugged off if you don't want to play along.

Punisher1984

Yes that's my daughter.

So Nicki's your daughter, huh. I've read some of her posts in another thread and I find her to be in a situation similair to my own during my teen years. I recommend that you show her that there is more than one way to percieve existence and broaden her mind.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Afraid you'll crumble, eh cookee?

There are a few people around here who seem to delight in the death of cherished dreams and sacred ideas, but I think you'll find many interested in earnest dialogue and real intellectual inquiry...

:rotfl:

Nah, I'm just messing with you. It's mostly about pounding the other guy into a bloody, metaphysical pulp.

:thumb:

And those dreams and ideas I mentioned--taste just like chicken. :chew:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome cookie :)

I have found the admin here to be the most effective and honest of any website I have been on. If there was any place I thought your daughter would be safe in expressing her opinion it would be on TOL.

cookee003

What makes you think that we are the same person?She is my daughter ,in fact she no longer lives with me.She is out on her own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.