Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by The Horn
Any one who molests children , whether a homo or heterosexual , is mentally ill and needs to be kept in an institution and given psychiatric help, as well as kept away from children .
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
ANY ONE who molests children is flat out evil and just needs to die via the DP.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Executing this kind of person is absolutely barbaric </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
And molesting children is not barbaric. :plain:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> and will never stop other mentally ill individuals from doing this also . </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
For one, I do not accept that child molesters are mentally ill. IMO, that is always the first excuse they use in order to be judged unaccountable for their criminal actions.

Secondly, while the DP won't stop other child molesters, it will stop those who have offended and keep them from re-offending again.

Rusha produces a gem of a post. Good job! :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate to keep ruining your parade Kett, but ask Rusha where she stands on other issues, for instance her stance on homosexuality and specifically homosexual so-called 'marriage'. As I vividly recall Rusha has a social Libertarian stance towards pretty much everything but abortion. Being an atheist (oops, she's "just not sure if God exists") like all moral relativists, her stance on abortion could change tomorrow if not sooner, because she has no basis for morality, only that which she thinks is 'right' in her mind.

WizardofOz

:blabla:
aCultureWarrior you are such a loser. Rusha's post rests on its own merit. Pick a different thread to run your mouth

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:blabla:
aCultureWarrior you are such a loser. Rusha's post rests on its own merit. Pick a different thread to run your mouth

I've spent much time in the Libertarian thread showing that you can't defeat abortion and allow the "It's MY body and I can damn well do with it as I please!" mentality on other issues.

The sooner Christians realize that (you need not worry Ralphie, as you don't even claim to be one) the sooner babies in the womb will no longer be murdered to the tune of 1.2 million a year.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate to keep ruining your parade Kett,

:yawn:

but ask Rusha where she stands on other issues, for instance her stance on homosexuality and specifically homosexual so-called 'marriage'.

Nice try ... but no cookie. Officer. IK and I strongly disagree and strongly agree on certain issues. However, on those instances when she makes a well thought out argument, I let her know via a positive rep. That is how actual adults correspond with one another.

As I vividly recall Rusha has a social Libertarian stance towards pretty much everything but abortion.

Not surprisingly, you are wrong ... once again.

Being an atheist (oops, she's "just not sure if God exists")

:plain: There is no proof. EOS. I refuse to apologize for being honest about my views. Officer.

like all moral relativists,

Quit projecting. Officer.

her stance on abortion could change tomorrow if not sooner,

Being that it hasn't changed in the last 35 years, your *claim* is perfectly understandable. :noway:

because she has no basis for morality, only that which she thinks is 'right' in her mind.

Interestingly enough, you have not bothered to counter my POV with any counterpoints of your own. Instead, you resortto personal attacks. IF your morality is truly superior, this shouldn't be the case.

Bottomline, you are incapable of co-existing with a good portion of the Christians on this very sight, ACW. YOU have serious issues.

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hate to keep ruining your parade Kett, but ask Rusha where she stands on other issues, for instance her stance on homosexuality and specifically homosexual so-called 'marriage'. As I vividly recall Rusha has a social Libertarian stance towards pretty much everything but abortion. Being an atheist (oops, she's "just not sure if God exists") like all moral relativists, her stance on abortion could change tomorrow if not sooner, because she has no basis for morality, only that which she thinks is 'right' in her mind.

As I have said before, ACW, when handing out SPOTD, I weigh each post on its own merit, not the poster's entire posting history. If the person makes a good post, they get recognized. They don't have to be a person I agree with 100 percent of the time. That's the only fair way of doing it. Go do your criticism in a thread where something evil is being posted. We are adults here. Carrying grudges are for children. Rusha did not attack you in this thread. If you have a issue with something she posted in the thread where the SPOTD originated, please take it there. Attacking people just to be attacking them does a disservice to Christ.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I have said before, ACW, when handing out SPOTD, I weigh each post on its own merit, not the poster's entire posting history.

If you're serious about God, His laws and the innocent unborn, you had better start.

If the person makes a good post, they get recognized.

You're being superficial; look underneath the scales and you'll find a slime that you can't overlook.

They don't have to be a person I agree with 100 percent of the time. That's the only fair way of doing it.

We're talking about a person that has no moral basis for right vs wrong, and you're concerned about being "fair"?

Go do your criticism in a thread where something evil is being posted. We are adults here. Carrying grudges are for children
Rusha did not attack you in this thread.

My "grudge" is that you're giving credit to a moral relativist atheist (no difference than someone who is "agnostic").

If you want to fight the culture war, wake up and fight it right. If you want to be popular on an internet thread, continue posting "awards" like this to those who don't even believe in God's standard for morality.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW... don't be a thread hijacker. If you continue to pull this kind of stuff I will have to give you another infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.