Keep a word, change a word

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is not. Look up the word if you don't understand it.

The day you say something I don't understand is the day I'll stop drinking. :shocked:

I didn't say it was opague. I said it was silly. A repartee fail. You didn't meet the ante on the answer to your Tom snidery.

Onward and upward then, enjoy the tangential whatnots. Maybe you should report this one for being off topic. :think: :D

And a very Mehrry Christmas to you. :carryon:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The day you say something I don't understand is the day I'll stop drinking. :shocked:

I didn't say it was opague. I said it was silly. A repartee fail. You didn't meet the ante on the answer to your Tom snidery.

Onward and upward then, enjoy the tangential whatnots. Maybe you should report this one for being off topic. :think: :D

And a very Mehrry Christmas to you. :carryon:
Oh gosh, I wouldn't want you to go all dry on my account.
Retinue = a group of advisers, assistants, or others accompanying an important person.

Certainly every emperor has a retinue.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh gosh, I wouldn't want you to go all dry on my account.
In one sense I frequently am, but you'll have to look it up to see what I mean by that. :D

Retinue = a group of advisers, assistants, or others accompanying an important person.
What, you thought you were referring to a part of the eye?

Glad you looked it up. People who know a word tend to define it without that unless the term is in dispute. :plain:

Certainly every emperor has a retinue.
Right. And a fool. So at least you won't want employment.

Emperor's groove (to get you out of yours).