Justified by Faith Means Justified by Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
This thread reveals the hatred that there is for Christ and his Gospel. These are the same kind of religious people that followed Paul and persecuted him.

I guess that I am one of the blessed ones, Matthew 5:11.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This thread reveals the hatred that there is for Christ and his Gospel. These are the same kind of religious people that followed Paul and persecuted him.

Why would I post on your thread if you might believe this about me?

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

You really DO live in a fantasy world.

I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith.

Hello, I am your host, Pope Pate, of "Pate-ianity:" Welcome to my world...

fantasy-island.jpg

clefty

LOL

the irony...

Do you now HOW they were persecuting Paul?

They were stirring up the people with claims he taught the Law was abolished...

the author of Acts was clear that attempt to slander both Stephen and Paul was FALSE WITNESS

Yet here you are doing the same thing slandering the cross with claiming it abolished the Law...

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I do not. The law does not save me. I have no idea why you might think that I believe that.
Just read some of St. John's posts to him, then you'll understand. But you must read St. John with good faith, not like how Robert Pate reads him. The posts are like laser-guided or heat-seeking missiles, directly to the problem, so if you read them in good faith, you'll 'figger' out what's going on. When the ordnance hits its target, then Robert Pate gets agitated in a particular way, and this brings the problem into sharper focus, because that particular way in which Robert Pate is agitated, informs you about the problem. It's like a reflection in a mirror.

And good luck.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just read some of St. John's posts to him, then you'll understand. But you must read St. John with good faith, not like how Robert Pate reads him. The posts are like laser-guided or heat-seeking missiles, directly to the problem, so if you read them in good faith, you'll 'figger' out what's going on. When the ordnance hits its target, then Robert Pate gets agitated in a particular way, and this brings the problem into sharper focus, because that particular way in which Robert Pate is agitated, informs you about the problem. It's like a reflection in a mirror.

And good luck.
I do not know what to make of this.

Shalom.

Jacob

clefty

Just read some of St. John's posts to him, then you'll understand. But you must read St. John with good faith, not like how Robert Pate reads him. The posts are like laser-guided or heat-seeking missiles, directly to the problem, so if you read them in good faith, you'll 'figger' out what's going on. When the ordnancehits its target, then Robert Pate gets agitated in a particular way, and this brings the problem into sharper focus, because that particular way in which Robert Pate is agitated, informs you about the problem. It's like a reflection in a mirror.

And good luck.

But there are no more ordinances...against us who are in Him...

Robert Pate

Banned
LOL

the irony...

Do you now HOW they were persecuting Paul?

They were stirring up the people with claims he taught the Law was abolished...

the author of Acts was clear that attempt to slander both Stephen and Paul was FALSE WITNESS

Yet here you are doing the same thing slandering the cross with claiming it abolished the Law...

I am not slandering the cross. The Jews hated Paul because he did teach that the law had been abolished. That is why you and the Jews hate him, Acts 6:13.

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. You are not able to receive this truth.

clefty

I am not slandering the cross. The Jews hated Paul because he did teach that the law had been abolished. That is why you and the Jews hate him, Acts 6:13.

Do you actually read the verse?

This verse actually refers the slander against Stephen NOT Paul.

Second please note the bolded part:

“13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law;”

Can you see that it says FALSE WITNESSES...you do know what that means yes? That the witness they gave was FALSE as in NOT TRUE...what was this FALSE WITNESS?

EXACTLY what you have been claiming all this time...the Law was not only changed but abolished...

So if it was indeed that Stephen taught verse 14 “...that Jesus of Nazareth will...changed the customs which Moses delivered to us. then this witness would be TRUE.

But since it was FALSE WITNESS that means Stephen did NOT teach Jesus would change the customs which Moses delivered...

I know it might be tricky for you to see this as you wish to continue what Christianity has taught all these centuries...

But as the letter to Titus instructs: reject “jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth”

The Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. You are not able to receive this truth.

Once AGAIN you get it EXACTLY WRONG

What was abolished was the laws jews made to keep you the gentile from joining Israel...Yahushua tore down that wall that seperated gentiles (you) from jews...now because of what He did you could join them every Sabbath to hear Moses read...as a full sovereign citizen of Israel...where as before you were far off...

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you actually read the verse?

This verse actually refers the slander against Stephen NOT Paul.

Second please note the bolded part:

“13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law;”

Can you see that it says FALSE WITNESSES...you do know what that means yes? That the witness they gave was FALSE as in NOT TRUE...what was this FALSE WITNESS?

EXACTLY what you have been claiming all this time...the Law was not only changed but abolished...

So if it was indeed that Stephen taught verse 14 “...that Jesus of Nazareth will...changed the customs which Moses delivered to us. then this witness would be TRUE.

But since it was FALSE WITNESS that means Stephen did NOT teach Jesus would change the customs which Moses delivered...

I know it might be tricky for you to see this as you wish to continue what Christianity has taught all these centuries...

But as the letter to Titus instructs: reject “jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth”

[/QUOTE]

Again, the Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

clefty

Again, the Bible plainly teaches that the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Nope you missed again as how does abolishing the Law create in HIMSELF one new man from jew and gentile?

There is a traffic law...that is the law...Robert is caught speeding and given a ticket which is held against you becuase you were speeding...that ticket is the ordinance that is DIRECTED AT you like a real military ordnance...

You have a ticket to pay...having your ticket abolished or paid...does NOT remove the traffic LAW

Now that text in very real practical applicable context and understanding is this:

You are a gentile NOT ALLOWED to go closer to Yah because of an ordinance jews made directed at gentiles to keep them out of parts of the temple...

that JEW made law was abolished by Yahushua so a NEW MAN can be made IN HIMSELF from the two “and thus making peace”

I know I know you were taught by anti Semitic christians and hateful nonbelieving jews who did NOT want you to join them in worship...and they worked hard to keep that wall between us and Yah

Is why they HATE Yahushua for letting all the gentiles into the synagogues on Sabbath to hear Moses...and into the promise...the New Covenant...new contract same terms

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope you missed again as how does abolishing the Law create in HIMSELF one new man from jew and gentile?

There is a traffic law...that is the law...Robert is caught speeding and given a ticket which is held against you becuase you were speeding...that ticket is the ordinance that is DIRECTED AT you like a real military ordnance...

You have a ticket to pay...having your ticket abolished or paid...does NOT remove the traffic LAW

Now that text in very real practical applicable context and understanding is this:

You are a gentile NOT ALLOWED to go closer to Yah because of an ordinance jews made directed at gentiles to keep them out of parts of the temple...

that JEW made law was abolished by Yahushua so a NEW MAN can be made IN HIMSELF from the two “and thus making peace”

I know I know you were taught by anti Semitic christians and hateful nonbelieving jews who did NOT want you to join them in worship...and they worked hard to keep that wall between us and Yah

Is why they HATE Yahushua for letting all the gentiles into the synagogues on Sabbath to hear Moses...and into the promise...the New Covenant...new contract same terms

He has been shown this, for years, by me/you/others, but, in deceit, and in rebellion to the book's directives, never to diminish from, add to, the book, or substitute words, he flips the bird at the LORD God, shouting, "I have the freedom" to do as I please!!!!

Colossians 2 KJV
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Vs.

Pate-ianity
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Very subtil, per Genesis 3:1 KJV....Sssssssssssssssssss..........

Hebrews 8:6 KJV

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hebrews 12:24

and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Jesus is the New Covenant.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

Hebrews 8:6

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of himself,as he is the new covenant, which himself being established upon better promises.

Pate-ianity:

and to Jesus the mediator of himself, as he is the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

1 Corinthians 15:45 KJV

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Jesus is the New Adam.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the new Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Vs.

The law has been abolished.

Pate-ianity:

Think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am come to destroy, and then to fulfil.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, according to the Pate-ianity; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

Do we then make void the law through faith? Yea, God destroyed the law.

The scriptures:

course-profile-OldTestament-02.png

...and...

newtestament.jpg

The Old Testament has been abolished.

Vs. Pate-ianity-the scriptures:

newtestament.jpg

Contrasts.

clefty

He has been shown this, for years, by me/you/others, but, in deceit, and in rebellion to the book's directives, never to diminish from, add to, the book, or substitute words, he flips the bird at the LORD God, shouting, "I have the freedom" to do as I please!!!!

Colossians 2 KJV
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Vs.

Pate-ianity
14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Very subtil, per Genesis 3:1 KJV....Sssssssssssssssssss..........

Hebrews 8:6 KJV

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hebrews 12:24

and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

Hebrews 8:6

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of himself,as he is the new covenant, which himself being established upon better promises.

Pate-ianity:

and to Jesus the mediator of himself, as he is the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

1 Corinthians 15:45 KJV

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the new Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Matthew 5:17 KJV

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

Think that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am come to destroy, and then to fulfil.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died to destroy the law, so that there is no sin debt incurred, according to the Pate-ianity; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 3:31 KJV

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Vs.

Pate-ianity:

Do we then make void the law through faith? Yea, God destroyed the law.

The scriptures:

course-profile-OldTestament-02.png

...and...

newtestament.jpg

Vs. Pate-ianity-the scriptures:

newtestament.jpg

Contrasts.

Is ok...just heard on moody radio another pastor go on and on about “in Him all is fulfilled”...”you dont have to keep the laws”...“all you need is love”...”just love and you will please Him”...

Yup...”no more Law” is very popular...

Robert Pate

Banned
Is ok...just heard on moody radio another pastor go on and on about “in Him all is fulfilled”...”you dont have to keep the laws”...“all you need is love”...”just love and you will please Him”...

Yup...”no more Law” is very popular...

No more law for the Christian is biblical.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

To be under the law is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

clefty

No more law for the Christian is biblical.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

To be under the law is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

Here you go again...

I know it is complicated...you just choose what fits your “no more law” desires...read Romans 7:7, 12, 14, 16, 22...especially 22...oh and how does this chapter end? Verse 25 “I thank Yah...So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yah...” so maybe your mind is gone because the law isn’t...

“...but with the flesh the law of sin”...see? Paul is clear: not only does the Law remains but both aspects of it...spiritual and carnal...

As for Gal. 3:10 is actually a quote from the OT that Paul STILL references as well it is STILL binding...

No one is justified by the Law is Paul’s point...”but the man that does them shall live by them”...DUH

And now Christ quarantees we live as verse 13 is clear because He has redeemed us from THE CURSE of the law...NOT the law itself...in fact as that chapter ends Paul concludes that it is BY LAW of adoption our faith makes us gentiles Abraham’s seed...

But you would rather claim there is no more law...

Robert Pate

Banned
Here you go again...

I know it is complicated...you just choose what fits your “no more law” desires...read Romans 7:7, 12, 14, 16, 22...especially 22...oh and how does this chapter end? Verse 25 “I thank Yah...So then, with the mind I myself serve the Law of Yah...” so maybe your mind is gone because the law isn’t...

“...but with the flesh the law of sin”...see? Paul is clear: not only does the Law remains but both aspects of it...spiritual and carnal...

As for Gal. 3:10 is actually a quote from the OT that Paul STILL references as well it is STILL binding...

No one is justified by the Law is Paul’s point...”but the man that does them shall live by them”...DUH

And now Christ quarantees we live as verse 13 is clear because He has redeemed us from THE CURSE of the law...NOT the law itself...in fact as that chapter ends Paul concludes that it is BY LAW of adoption our faith makes us gentiles Abraham’s seed...

But you would rather claim there is no more law...

For the Christian the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of the spirit and not in the oldness of the letter" (law) Romans 7:6.

You cannot accept this biblical truth. We are Abraham's seed by faith in Christ.