Justification by Faith Alone

lukecash12

There is only one Gospel. It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Every denomination has a different twist, or no twist at all to the Gospel.

Organized religon and the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ are not compatible. There is simply to much freedom in the Gospel. The organized church would not be able to control its members under the Gospel.

Talking points, nothing more. Were you going to say something substantial at some point?

Robert Pate

Banned
Talking points, nothing more. Were you going to say something substantial at some point?

I think that I already have.

The apostle Paul had nothing but trouble with most of the churches that he had established. The church at Corinth was probably the worst. He would ground the churches in the Gospel and then come back later only to find out that the Judaizers had established their doctrine of law keeping.

The same thing is happening today. The Judaizers have taken over and the Gospel that justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God is forgotten.

beloved57

The apostle Paul had nothing but trouble with most of the churches that he had established. The church at Corinth was probably the worst. He would ground the churches in the Gospel and then come back later only to find out that the Judaizers had established their doctrine of law keeping.

The same thing is happening today. The Judaizers have taken over and the Gospel that justifies the ungodly and reconciles the world unto God is forgotten.

You teach that millions for whom Christ lived and died shall wind up in Hell for their sins that Christ already died for, that is a false Gospel!

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that millions for whom Christ lived and died shall wind up in Hell for their sins that Christ already died for, that is a false Gospel!

Only if they reject the Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

beloved57

Only if they reject the Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Those Christ lived and died for have obeyed Gods Law perfectly, they must be given eternal life, they are believers through Christ!

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ lived and died for have obeyed Gods Law perfectly, they must be given eternal life, they are believers through Christ!

HOGWASH!

The only ones that will see heaven are those who trust in Christ for their salvation by their own free will.

beloved57

HOGWASH!

The only ones that will see heaven are those who trust in Christ for their salvation by their own free will.

Those Christ Lived and died for, have kept all of Gods Commandments just like Jesus told the rich young ruler to do if He would Inherit Eternal Life Matt 19:16-19

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Now do you deny that Christ kept the Commandments ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ Lived and died for, have kept all of Gods Commandments just like Jesus told the rich young ruler to do if He would Inherit Eternal Life Matt 19:16-19

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Now do you deny that Christ kept the Commandments ?

Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law for those who believe in him.

beloved57

Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law for those who believe in him.

Jesus obeyed the Law of God in the Place of them He Lived and died for, and you teach that they still go to hell for their sins in unbelief ! How can perfect keepers of Gods Law be unbelievers ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus obeyed the Law of God in the Place of them He Lived and died for, and you teach that they still go to hell for their sins in unbelief ! How can perfect keepers of Gods Law be unbelievers ?

The only ones that will be in heaven are those who have faith in Christ and his Gospel.

beloved57

The only ones that will be in heaven are those who have faith in Christ and his Gospel.

Those Christ Lived and died for have perfectly obeyed Gods Law and shall inherit Eternal Life as Jesus Promised the Rich Young Ruler, are you calling Jesus a Liar ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ Lived and died for have perfectly obeyed Gods Law and shall inherit Eternal Life as Jesus Promised the Rich Young Ruler, are you calling Jesus a Liar ?

The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

What does the God of Calvinism give?

beloved57

The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son, John 3:16.

Did Jesus tell the Rich Young ruler if he kept the Commandments that he would enter into life eternal ? Read this:

Matt 19:16-19

Robert Pate

Banned
Did Jesus tell the Rich Young ruler if he kept the Commandments that he would enter into life eternal ? Read this:

Matt 19:16-19

lukecash12

More talking points. Can you do any more than pontificate at us all and quote single verses? Are you willing to demonstrate a real exegesis? And if so, can you kindly tell us what the requirements are for salvation and why the RCC and other groups are not teaching people those requirements?

Your apparent position as a self appointed expert, engaging in an orthodoxy witch hunt with glaringly obvious detriment towards orthopraxy, is exactly what John was describing when he addressed Ephesus. That you've failed to respond to that point so far, is proof enough of your intellectual dishonesty.

Robert Pate

Banned
More talking points. Can you do any more than pontificate at us all and quote single verses? Are you willing to demonstrate a real exegesis? And if so, can you kindly tell us what the requirements are for salvation and why the RCC and other groups are not teaching people those requirements?

Your apparent position as a self appointed expert, engaging in an orthodoxy witch hunt with glaringly obvious detriment towards orthopraxy, is exactly what John was describing when he addressed Ephesus. That you've failed to respond to that point so far, is proof enough of your intellectual dishonesty.

The requirement for salvation is that you believe in Jesus, John 3:18.

Salvation is by faith alone, because salvation is by Christ alone.

beloved57

The requirement for salvation is that you believe in Jesus, John 3:18.

Salvation is by faith alone, because salvation is by Christ alone.

Jesus said to the rich young ruler that if he kept the commandments of God he would be saved and enter into Eternal life! Well those Christ lived and died for have kept the commandments of God by Christ doing it for them, they didn't do anything!