Justification and salvation by Jesus Christ, not the Law.

Truster

Why do you separate justification from salvation. Justification is part of the whole. Salvation includes calling, justification, redemption, regeneration, conversion, repentance and sanctification. The whole, including the means, is by grace.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why do you separate justification from salvation. Justification is part of the whole. Salvation includes calling, justification, redemption, regeneration, conversion, repentance and sanctification. The whole, including the means, is by grace.
Hello Truster !!! :wave2:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel was saved from the Egyptians by grace through faith. Their faith was demonstrated by their works (the blood).

Faith is an integral aspect of grace. They cannot be separated from each other.

Ben Masada

Israel was saved from the Egyptians by grace through faith. Their faith was demonstrated by their works (the blood).

Faith is an integral aspect of grace. They cannot be separated from each other.

Blood of animals has nothing to do with the works of the Law. It was used only as Pichuach Nephesh to make the Exodus easier to happen. The works of the Law come as a result of obedience to the Law. Without the works of the Law, faith does not exist as it is dead according to James 2:26.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Blood of animals has nothing to do with the works of the Law. It was used only as Pichuach Nephesh to make the Exodus easier to happen. The works of the Law come as a result of obedience to the Law. Without the works of the Law, faith does not exist as it is dead according to James 2:26.

Israel was saved from Egypt by grace through faith. The blood was for the firstborn just as it is today. The law was given later in Arabia.

Arabia is part of Abraham's land inheritance.

Ben Masada

I know that Jesus kept the Law perfectly and that I have not done so myself. Jesus is my only salvation. I am saved by God in Jesus Christ.

No, he didn't. What you "know" is based on Christian preconceived notions. The gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach, says that "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned." (Eccles.7:20; Jeremiah 2:35) Now, before you demand of me to prove that Jesus committed any sin, read Mat.23:13-33. Only in that text Jesus broke the Golden Rule 15 times. The Golden Rule says not to do unto others what you would not like they did unto yourself. I am sure Jesus would not have liked to be addressed as a hypocrite and brood of vipers. The Golden Rule covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. Serious transgression of the Law right there.

Ben Masada

Israel was saved from Egypt by grace through faith. The blood was for the firstborn just as it is today. The law was given later in Arabia.

Arabia is part of Abraham's land inheritance.

I said above that the blood of animal sacrifices was used by pagans. Arabia, Babylon, Egypt, etc. Moses had to apply Pichuach Nephesh to add those practices to the religion of Israel because, after 430 years in Egypt watching daily how important sacrifices had become to the religions of the nations, Moses would never move them out of Egypt. Unfortunately, Moses made a mistake. The Lord accepted Moses' decision, because of Moses himself though not with the pagan customs of sacrifices to extend into Israel. (Jeremiah 7:22)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still true, only now circumcision is of the heart. Jesus said the flesh profits nothing.

What do you mean? Circumcision of the flesh is an everlasting covenant. It is not however, a part of Paul's good news. And it was not always this way.

Gentiles approached God by blessing Israel then also keeping the law. But now, we are saved through their fall, not their blessing.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean? Circumcision of the flesh is an everlasting covenant.

Yes, but circumcision of the flesh was for ethnic Israel, not the Israel of God.

Circumcision of the flesh is not the true circumcision.

Paul warned, "Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh." (Philippians 3:2-3)

Jesus said the flesh profits nothing, it is the Spirit that quickens.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, but circumcision of the flesh was for ethnic Israel, not the Israel of God.

What do you mean? You are making things up. I told you Paul's gospel is different, and to refute it, you quote Paul's gospel. The debate is getting better all the time in this place...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you mean? You are making things up. I told you Paul's gospel is different, and to refute it, you quote Paul's gospel. The debate is getting better all the time in this place...

Paul's gospel is different from whom? Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom and so did Paul. Otherwise Jesus would have fired him.