Just self-accusing Father and unjust accuser jew-god.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Universally parents take the punishment due to their children’s crimes to shield them. It is the norm of society as parents are held responsible for the sin-imperfections of children. Supremely responsible Heavenly Father takes in Christ the punishment befalling us from our pride-selfishness and its derivatives sins and in-fight.

But accusing and punishing jew-god claims to be creator of all and omnipotent. If he is really such, then he is totally responsible for all the faults of the created one, as he is the root of those faults. It is injustice to torture-kill even a disobedient puppy one had selectively bred or burn an unpleasant house one had made. Rather he should rectify his mode of creation.

Of course real creator is Love-God who creates everything by love-binding together. So Jehovah, the dictatorial unity of a particular group of angels (Gen1-26) is His creation, as Indra, the unity of gods in Indian pantheon is and Jeus, the Greek one is. Omnipotence is an impossible flattering term.

That unjust jew-god punished children for father’s sin and subjects for despot king’s sin. Often he spared the culprit but killed the innocent. Wholesale massacre including infants without warning was his norm. Unconscious natural forces can do that with impunity but not a conscious entity. In this case in must be mentioned that heaven-rejecter humanity has come to this world in rebellion. So it is subject to mindless destructive nature most reasonably. But sometimes supernatural intervention saves them from it when they show some sign of spiritual life by repentance. If no repentance, then they are dead and no one can care for the dead.

Proud Jehovah is jealous for own glory like selfish gods and human beings. He expects worship, not love. So he forced his worship by torture and murder. Now Muslims follow this as they worship that jew-god. ‘Christians’ also did that as in inquisition and now by more refined ways.

Actually proud he and other gods rebelled against integrating love-God Heavenly Father. So disintegrating rebellion infected his angels too, which started in-fight in gods’ and his paradise, as Revelations and mythologies tell. Most reasonably all their creation turned defective as they themselves are defective. Punishing them is stupid. Rather they have to repent first.

In Indian mythology called ‘Puran’ head god Indra killed his father to become king of paradise called “Amarabati”, meaning abode of the immortals. Patricide is often the norm for worldly kings too. As Indra degenerated his paradise too became in-fight spoiled. As Jehovah became proud-degenerate; his creatures also degenerated. So the degenerated jews were disliked by all neighbors. So Jehovah worshipping Christians are becoming so. We become what we worship.

Like human organizations proud jew-god is a mixture of virtue and vice. But by vices one is convicted and destroyed. One vice can destroy one with many virtues. So, now the unity called Jehovah is broken up into factions in Muslim, Jewish and ‘Christian’ often at enmity to each other.

Only a few follow the humble non-accusing Heavenly Father to be like Him. Majority follows proud-gods like them, who accuses and condemns others for which they are not fully responsible. So they become like those in-fighting gods as pride-selfishness promotes accusation and strife. The accusing god is a very bad example to worship. The worshippers then become accuser like that god, which Christ forbade. Really devil is known as accuser. So the accusing Jehovah is really the devil as Christ called him(Jn8-44). So self-annihilation of reverting back to spiritual atoms waits their souls.

But Heavenly Father’s children follow Him as He takes the creation’s sin-imperfection-cross on Himself in Christ. In this rectifying way they, in unity with Him and Christ, teach-save the sinner to turn away from hell of self-destruction and eternally rectify the creation. He most justly never punishes them but Himself by taking their weakness-cross. He never kills their body or soul by sending to hell.

Our creed says God made heaven and world not hell. We make hate-hell with devil. Why He shall send to hell to become devil’s agent?
Rather Father sent Christ to teach us to make heaven, not hell, by loving enemy. Body is destroyed by actions of nature. The unspiritual people’s souls are disintegrated soon after body destruction as they hold on to body only, not Love-God.

Following Christ and heavenly Father for 50 years in destitute serving and Muslim-evangelization in poverty and celibacy, I have come to this saving realization.

Letsargue

Universally parents take the punishment due to their children’s crimes to shield them. It is the norm of society as parents are held responsible for the sin-imperfections of children. Supremely responsible Heavenly Father takes in Christ the punishment befalling us from our pride-selfishness and its derivatives sins and in-fight.

But accusing and punishing jew-god claims to be creator of all and omnipotent. If he is really such, then he is totally responsible for all the faults of the created one, as he is the root of those faults. It is injustice to torture-kill even a disobedient puppy one had selectively bred or burn an unpleasant house one had made. Rather he should rectify his mode of creation.

Of course real creator is Love-God who creates everything by love-binding together. So Jehovah, the dictatorial unity of a particular group of angels (Gen1-26) is His creation, as Indra, the unity of gods in Indian pantheon is and Jeus, the Greek one is. Omnipotence is an impossible flattering term.

That unjust jew-god punished children for father’s sin and subjects for despot king’s sin. Often he spared the culprit but killed the innocent. Wholesale massacre including infants without warning was his norm. Unconscious natural forces can do that with impunity but not a conscious entity. In this case in must be mentioned that heaven-rejecter humanity has come to this world in rebellion. So it is subject to mindless destructive nature most reasonably. But sometimes supernatural intervention saves them from it when they show some sign of spiritual life by repentance. If no repentance, then they are dead and no one can care for the dead.

Proud Jehovah is jealous for own glory like selfish gods and human beings. He expects worship, not love. So he forced his worship by torture and murder. Now Muslims follow this as they worship that jew-god. ‘Christians’ also did that as in inquisition and now by more refined ways.

Actually proud he and other gods rebelled against integrating love-God Heavenly Father. So disintegrating rebellion infected his angels too, which started in-fight in gods’ and his paradise, as Revelations and mythologies tell. Most reasonably all their creation turned defective as they themselves are defective. Punishing them is stupid. Rather they have to repent first.

In Indian mythology called ‘Puran’ head god Indra killed his father to become king of paradise called “Amarabati”, meaning abode of the immortals. Patricide is often the norm for worldly kings too. As Indra degenerated his paradise too became in-fight spoiled. As Jehovah became proud-degenerate; his creatures also degenerated. So the degenerated jews were disliked by all neighbors. So Jehovah worshipping Christians are becoming so. We become what we worship.

Like human organizations proud jew-god is a mixture of virtue and vice. But by vices one is convicted and destroyed. One vice can destroy one with many virtues. So, now the unity called Jehovah is broken up into factions in Muslim, Jewish and ‘Christian’ often at enmity to each other.

Only a few follow the humble non-accusing Heavenly Father to be like Him. Majority follows proud-gods like them, who accuses and condemns others for which they are not fully responsible. So they become like those in-fighting gods as pride-selfishness promotes accusation and strife. The accusing god is a very bad example to worship. The worshippers then become accuser like that god, which Christ forbade. Really devil is known as accuser. So the accusing Jehovah is really the devil as Christ called him(Jn8-44). So self-annihilation of reverting back to spiritual atoms waits their souls.

But Heavenly Father’s children follow Him as He takes the creation’s sin-imperfection-cross on Himself in Christ. In this rectifying way they, in unity with Him and Christ, teach-save the sinner to turn away from hell of self-destruction and eternally rectify the creation. He most justly never punishes them but Himself by taking their weakness-cross. He never kills their body or soul by sending to hell.

Our creed says God made heaven and world not hell. We make hate-hell with devil. Why He shall send to hell to become devil’s agent?
Rather Father sent Christ to teach us to make heaven, not hell, by loving enemy. Body is destroyed by actions of nature. The unspiritual people’s souls are disintegrated soon after body destruction as they hold on to body only, not Love-God.

Following Christ and heavenly Father for 50 years in destitute serving and Muslim-evangelization in poverty and celibacy, I have come to this saving realization.

One doesn’t have to read the whole first paragraph to see that you’re forming your own religion there; just like you and all the other Old Law worshipers have always done!!! --- Christ never took the sins of the Gentiles upon Himself!! - How can you say such false stuff if you’ve read the Scriptures??????? – Jesus did take the sins of the Jews upon Himself, and that was the world of sins, the Father ((( Gave Jesus “UP” )) to do!! ----- Jesus gave “Himself”, and ONLY DIED for His Wife the Church, not for me or you. – ( Jesus died for His Wife ), and SHE became the ((( “Place” ))) of refuge for killing God unwillingly!!!! -- ((( IF )) you obey the Gospel, and inter into that City of refuge, “New Jerusalem”!!!!!! ((( We are the Keepers of it )), to dress and keep that New Paradise of God!! ---- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV ---&--- 1 Peter 4:17 KJV -----//--- If one does not Have the Seed of the Gospel planted in his heart and (( Watered )), it will never rise from that good ground and grow into a Child of the Lord!!! -- Where I am, there is no (( DEATH )); Only Life!!! --- Where you are, there is nothing but Hate and Death and Foolishness!! ---- Revelation 2:7 KJV -----///--- Here Jesus “NEVER DIED”, even from the beginning of the “Light” with US. -- Only in your Hateful world have you slain God; --- But (( He just came HERE )), and foolish people are waiting for Him to return to YOU????? – You all saw him come HERE when you killed him under the Law!!! ---- Luke 23:46 KJV ---&--- Hebrews 9:24 KJV -----///--- Read the Book!!!

Paul – 032513

Letsargue

Who decides this punishment then? you acknowledge that sin is to be punished.

He doesn't know!!!

Come on!!! --- How can anyone be so absent of Knowledge?? – The “Righteousness” of God is enough to carry out anything!! – The Word created the Heavens; so don’t you think the Word of God is also Capable of burning a fool in the Pit of Hell??? – (( The Fire of His mouth ))!!! --Christ is the Commandments, and He is the Word of God; AND He is the “Righteousness” of His Father!!! ---- Psalms 119:172 KJV -----///--- The Law of Righteousness is in “Place”!!! – Read the BOOK!!!

Paul – 032613

MarkA

well it is said in scripture that due to mans disobedience to God an enmity would be placed between the Seed of Eve and the beast, this was a punishment Genesis 3:15, just because God made Man in His image and likeness, Genesis 1:26, giving them the ability to make their own decisions does not make God responsible for wrong decisions, He is the provider of both paths, Deuteronomy 30:19, but a person is responsible for which one he takes, Matthew 12:36.
God did promise to "rectify his mode of creation", tho it was not the good creation that needed to be rectified but mans decision to rebel against God's word and put themselves as gods, so an end of the enmity was foretold by making of two men one, Ephesians 2:15.

these are not easy things to contend with stephen, many hard sayings and many will walk away, it's best to meditate on the Word and bring it to a discussion rather than your own.
I do agree with you tho, that we are to follow Messiah and walk in Love, laying down our own lives for one another as He did, but we have a long way to go in understanding each other due to cultural differences.

Letsargue

well it is said in scripture that due to mans disobedience to God an enmity would be placed between the Seed of Eve and the beast, this was a punishment Genesis 3:15, just because God made Man in His image and likeness, Genesis 1:26, giving them the ability to make their own decisions does not make God responsible for wrong decisions, He is the provider of both paths, Deuteronomy 30:19, but a person is responsible for which one he takes, Matthew 12:36.
God did promise to "rectify his mode of creation", tho it was not the good creation that needed to be rectified but mans decision to rebel against God's word and put themselves as gods, so an end of the enmity was foretold by making of two men one, Ephesians 2:15.

these are not easy things to contend with stephen, many hard sayings and many will walk away, it's best to meditate on the Word and bring it to a discussion rather than your own.
I do agree with you tho, that we are to follow Messiah and walk in Love, laying down our own lives for one another as He did, but we have a long way to go in understanding each other due to cultural differences.

Come on!!! – That’s not what God said!! – God said: >>-- Genesis 3:15 KJV – 15- “And I will put “Enmity” between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel”. ----///--- The woman being Israel, the Wife of the Father, and ((( The Eminently was the Old Law )))!!!! – With that, tell us all, how and when did her Seed bruise Satan’s Head, if you know all that??? – It’s in the Word clear as a trumpet, but you all missed it!!!

Paul – 032613

MarkA

– With that, tell us all, how and when did her Seed bruise Satan’s Head,

as soon as you tell me where "Satan" is in the passage or chapter,

most clever beast of the field Genesis 3:3, yes, that is there in plain black and white, that is what was said, not all this mumbo-jumbo about Satan.

do you worship Satan? or just insert him into every Bible passage you can?

be reminded a "serpent" is a metaphor for people whom do evil, snakes in real life don't talk in languages humans can understand, neither can their seeds intermingle with Eve's.

I agree with you, the Law was an enmity put between Jew and Gentile, the gentiles seed being the offspring of the serpent (as apposed to an imaginary Satan/spirit being) it was a real beast that spoke to Eve and had seed that was cursed by God, Genesis 3:14.

Letsargue

as soon as you tell me where "Satan" is in the passage or chapter,

most clever beast of the field Genesis 3:3, yes, that is there in plain black and white, that is what was said, not all this mumbo-jumbo about Satan.

do you worship Satan? or just insert him into every Bible passage you can?

be reminded a "serpent" is a metaphor for people whom do evil, snakes in real life don't talk in languages humans can understand, neither can their seeds intermingle with Eve's.

I agree with you, the Law was an enmity put between Jew and Gentile, the gentiles seed being the offspring of the serpent (as apposed to an imaginary Satan/spirit being) it was a real beast that spoke to Eve and had seed that was cursed by God, Genesis 3:14.

Just read the Book, then show a little Knowledge!! -- I don't care what some of you Hate and Spitting people believe!! --- I said what I said; you Prove it wrong, or read the Book!!!

Paul -- 032613

MarkA

I do read the book, it is a delight I meditate on night and day, Psalm 1:2.

I just don't read into it.

I prefer to let the embellishments stay in the fairy tales and fictional sections of the library. :)

Luke 6:47-48
Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

Letsargue

I do read the book, it is a delight I meditate on night and day,

I just don't read into it.

I didn't say read ( at ) it, but read ((( "IT" ))), and "SEE" what it says. If you don't (( SEE )) it, you never read ( IT )!!! - Reading is Learning, not surching to support some foolish doctrine of you own!!! - By now if you've been at this for some time; you shouldn't need to study at all, ( PROOF )!!!

Paul -- 032613

MarkA

I didn't say read ( at ) it, but read ((( "IT" ))), and "SEE" what it says. If you don't (( SEE )) it, you never read ( IT )!!! - Reading is Learning, not surching to support some foolish doctrine of you own!!! - By now if you've been at this for some time; you shouldn't need to study at all, ( PROOF )!!!

Paul -- 032613

I didn't search to support some doctrine that included Satan in Genesis when the text does not say that, you did. :)

thank you for pointing that out tho.

now that you have put it that way, it does seem a bit silly of you to do so.

I have made no doctrine of my own or said anything the text itself does not say, it supports itself quite well without me.

Psalm 119:89, as David noticed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You actually, should be banned for eternity on this forum or any other Christian based forum!

"For whom the ban tolls, it tolls for thee!"

Letsargue

I didn't search to support some doctrine that included Satan in Genesis when the text does not say that, you did. :)

thank you for pointing that out tho.

now that you have put it that way, it does seem a bit silly of you to do so.

I have made no doctrine of my own or said anything the text itself does not say, it supports itself quite well without me.

Psalm 119:89, as David noticed.

Ezekiel 28:13-15 KJV --13- “Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God ; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14- “Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15- “Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee”. -----///---

OK!!! -- I guess you win in your own mind; I guess that was Jesus in the Garden!! (( There were only 4 people in the Garden. -- Adam, Eve, The Voice / God, and Satan, - That old Serpent, the Devil called Satan!!!!!!!! --- Thanks for you great wisdom; I’ve learned ( Something )!!!

Paul – 032613

MarkA

OK!!! -- I guess you win in your own mind; I guess that was Jesus in the Garden!! (( There were only 4 people in the Garden. -- Adam, Eve, The Voice / God, and Satan, - That old Serpent, the Devil called Satan!!!!!!!! --- Thanks for you great wisdom; I’ve learned ( Something )!!!

Paul – 032613

hmmm where to begin.

I guess we could start with the "4 people", God is not a person He is a Spirit,

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

not that there weren't "people" there, we have the Beast, Eve, and Adam thus far in the passages, did you miss them?

it is good that you brought up Ezekiel 28, he knew of the beast and it's offspring (seed) spoken of in Genesis 3:3 as well and associated the King of Tyre with him.

one might even say the Messiah knew of it too, He makes many reference in the NT to "people" (not snakes) and explains his parables to his disciples.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

John 6:70
Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

try not to see it as a game where one wins and one looses, but a fellowship, a sharing of scripture with one another, as you may not have noticed in post #8 I did try to confess what it was I found agreement with in your words according to what is said in scripture, and I don't feel I have lost anything in doing so. :)

and no, to answer the obvious, we have not nor will we ever find archeological fossil records of snakes/serpents with developed vocal chords or brains capable of human language.

Letsargue

hmmm where to begin.

I guess we could start with the "4 people", God is not a person He is a Spirit,

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

not that there weren't "people" there, we have the Beast, Eve, and Adam thus far in the passages, did you miss them?

it is good that you brought up Ezekiel 28, he knew of the beast and it's offspring (seed) spoken of in Genesis 3:3 as well and associated the King of Tyre with him.

one might even say the Messiah knew of it too, He makes many reference in the NT to "people" (not snakes) and explains his parables to his disciples.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one,

John 6:70
Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!"

try not to see it as a game where one wins and one looses, but a fellowship, a sharing of scripture with one another, as you may not have noticed in post #8 I did try to confess what it was I found agreement with in your words according to what is said in scripture, and I don't feel I have lost anything in doing so. :)

and no, to answer the obvious, we have not nor will we ever find archeological fossil records of snakes/serpents with developed vocal chords or brains capable of human language.

Hebrew 1:3 KJV --- 3- “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his (( Person ))”. -----///---

Well, Well!! -- You and all the rest are just alike!! - You don't know / Have the Knowledge to know what you're talking about!!! -- Now, - read the whole Book and ((( USE IT ))) to prove a point or remain silent!!!! I have nothing else for you until then!!!!

Paul -- 032613

MarkA

yes man is made in the image of God, that is nothing new to me, Genesis 1:26,

however that does not make God a person, he is a Spirit just like Messiah told the apostle John 4:24.

so what of the "4 people" you say were in the garden? was Satan whom you beleive was there also a "person" that certainly would go along way in proving everything I have said of the beast and his seed....(if there two were one and the same).

I'll tell you what, this sure beats talking about fiber, but I do hope you plan on making some kind of coherent sense or rebuttal to the facts soon....

you are funny tho,"I have nothing to say to you until you use the Bible to prove a point" how convenient for you, who holds all the knowledge...

the points have already been proven quite well with the Bible, if you need me to clarify any of them just ask. :)

but here is a brief outline with the scriptures.

1. God is a Spirit, (not a human a.k.a person) John 4:24
2. Serpent is a metaphor for an evil person, a flesh and blood beast Genesis 3:1 or animal (not a demigod/spirit, like Satan) Matthew 13:38, John 6:70 <---people, not snakes.
3. God placed enmity between the clever animal of the fields seed and Eves, Genesis 3:15.
4. there is a fossil record of other types of human like creatures besides homo-sapiens.
5. there is no fossil record of snakes with developed vocal chords or brains large enough to support complex language.

Last edited:

Letsargue

yes man is made in the image of God, that is nothing new to me, Genesis 1:26,

however that does not make God a person, he is a Spirit just like Messiah told the apostle John 4:24.

so what of the "4 people" you say were in the garden? was Satan whom you beleive was there also a "person" that certainly would go along way in proving everything I have said of the beast and his seed....(if there two were one and the same).

I'll tell you what, this sure beats talking about fiber, but I do hope you plan on making some kind of coherent sense or rebuttal to the facts soon....

you are funny tho,"I have nothing to say to you until you use the Bible to prove a point" how convenient for you, who holds all the knowledge...

the points have already been proven quite well with the Bible, if you need me to clarify any of them just ask. :)

but here is a brief outline with the scriptures.

1. God is a Spirit, (not a human a.k.a person) John 4:24
2. Serpent is a metaphor for an evil person, a flesh and blood beast Genesis 3:1 or animal (not a demigod/spirit, like Satan) Matthew 13:38, John 6:70 <---people, not snakes.
3. God placed enmity between the clever animal of the fields seed and Eves, Genesis 3:15.
4. there is a fossil record of other types of human like creatures besides homo-sapiens.
5. there is no fossil record of snakes with developed vocal chords or brains large enough to support complex language.

Hebrews 1:3 KJV -- God just says it!!!!! - Take it or slay it, I don't care!!!

Paul -- 032713

MarkA

you seem to be confusing an attribute of God with man who is flesh (people).

God is a person in the sense he has his own personality as a Spirit, not a person in the sense of a human being made of dirt.

there were not 4 (people) in the garden no matter how much you try and convince yourself of that, there is no scripture to support it, in fact all the scriptures contradict the possibility and only leaves 3 physical people there, Eve, Adam, and the clever beast.