Just in the news...

Just-me:David

"Donald Trump started his day by attending the Church." "Presbyterian"
Why do ALL those who have anything to do with the President's seat, start out their day by attending Church?"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Having a Christian worldview is still largely held as a requirement for leadership in America. Most people won't vote for a person who denies Christianity, so many candidates make a clear visual of themselves as attending church or declaring their belief.

keypurr

Having a Christian worldview is still largely held as a requirement for leadership in America. Most people won't vote for a person who denies Christianity, so many candidates make a clear visual of themselves as attending church or declaring their belief.

Most are phonies like Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When are you all going to realize that that Trump has the silent majority and that your cheap shots are just desperation?

Here are the Trump supporters:

A handful of loony Libertarians and a bunch of democrats pretending to be republicans so that come Nov., there'll be two ultra liberals to choose from on the ticket (Either Mrs. Bill Clinton or the old codger Sanders on the Demoncratic ticket, and ultra liberal Donald Trump on the Republicrat ticket).

Arthur Brain

Here are the Trump supporters:

A handful of loony Libertarians and a bunch of democrats pretending to be republicans so that come Nov., there'll be two ultra liberals to choose from on the ticket (Either Mrs. Bill Clinton or the old codger Sanders on the Demoncratic ticket, and ultra liberal Donald Trump on the Republicrat ticket).

Trump isn't a "liberal" doofus...

Just-me:David

That is true... I never realized that only the Republicans are the ones that attempt to come across as righteous. The Democrats, well, I don't think they care what people think.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is true... I never realized that only the Republicans are the ones that attempt to come across as righteous. The Democrats, well, I don't think they care what people think.

There is a right and there is a wrong. If you would like to discuss Party ideology (platforms) then we can decide which party stands for righteousness.