JUDAISM: The Mother of All Reglions

Daniel1769

Just because I believe man has been around longer than 6000 years does not make me an 'evolutionist'. But the 6000 year thing is as stupid as anything, being that the notion was made when people had never even crossed an ocean or even traveled far to see anything else.

And
Abraham founded Judaism- therefore, you are all categorically wrong.

The 6,000 year figure comes from a literal reading of the Bible. The Bible has genealogies like: When X was this age he gave birth to Y who have birth to Z when he was this age, etc. You can add up all those years and get about 6,000 years since Adam.

Further, Abraham did not found Judaism. Show me the word "Judaism" in the Bible. The Old Testament religion was not Judaism. Judaism is a false religion that unbelieving "Jews" came up with in Babylon. The Old Testament religion is what became Christianity in the New Testament. The lie that Judaism is just belief in the Old Testament is wicked. Judaism does not believe in the Old Testament. They have the Talmud, and pay lip service to the OT. They have taken up the star of their god Remphan.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The 6,000 year figure comes from a literal reading of the Bible. The Bible has genealogies like: When X was this age he gave birth to Y who have birth to Z when he was this age, etc. You can add up all those years and get about 6,000 years since Adam.

Those genealogies only provide the names of important people, and are not intended to be a complete record. This is proven by the fact that some genealogies in in the Bible actually leave out people from others.

So, you can add up those years all you want, you're just denying reality.

Show me the word "Judaism" in the Bible.

:doh:
That stupid argument, again and again. Show me the word _____ in the Bible.

The painkiller for ignorance :rolleyes:

Robert Pate

Banned
All Religions are anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

Organized religion is nothing more than a mixture of Judaism and Catholicism. There is no salvation in any of it. The saved are those who are living by faith in Christ and his Gospel. This why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live by Faith" Romans 1:17. Trying to do or keep the law is not living by faith. It is living by religion, which means that you are trusting in your works and your obedience for salvation.

Those that are trying to be justified by the works of the law are under a curse, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, cursed is everyone that does not do all of the things which are written in the book of the law to do them" Galatians 3:10. To do all of the things that are written in the book of the law is impossible. Jesus Christ is the only one that was able to fulfill the
law.

Only those that come to Christ as repent sinners will be saved. If you don't see yourself as a lost sinner you will never be saved. Sin is the transgression of God's holy law, this is why Paul wrote, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23. The law demands perfection, no one has it to offer. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 3:21.

Elia

He magnified it by teaching that love is the fulfillment. Jamie hates the love of God and fights against it with all her being. You're not one of Christ's disciples.

Bs"d

Christianity hates the law of God, and they're fighting against it with all their being.

They are not disciples of the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; Y-H-W-H.

They discard the laws of God and replace them with paganism, and then they are surprised when they are called lawless pagans.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Elia

Judaism is not the mother of all religions, as Judaism didn't occur until Abraham. In his time, Egypt had a religion with the Sun being it's central deity- which was a concept for like 15,000 years beforehand.

And for an obvious reason- the Sun is the biggest, brightest thing in the sky. Go figure, right :chuckle:

Bs"d

Judaism is the mother of the big religions which exist right now; Christianity and Islam.

The last two together stand for half of the world population.

It's the way how God spreads His word under the Gentiles, half the world population now believes that the Tanach is the word of God.

So the word is prepared for the coming of the real messiah.

Sorry, but I suppose these straight-forward 4 verses, that a 5th grader could comprehend, simply "fly over your head". It's a coherent passage from beginning to end: vs. 24-27. It might appear to many, that your "god" is a god of confusion and mumbo-jumbo messages, who could not have possibly composed such a brief, concise message as this one, delivered by an Archangel.

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard was able to "decipher" this passage and arrive at a precise date that Messiah the Prince would present himself to the Nation of Israel, riding into Jerusalem on a very young donkey, while the crowds cried "Hosannah". Too bad you missed him.

Bs"d

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard made horrible mistakes in his calculations. But then; what can you expect of Christians who cannot count to two?

You also seem to be unable to understand that a carpenter is not the same as a prince.

And that your anointed one (messiah) was never anointed by a priest or prophet to be king.

You seem to be unable to understand that your messiah didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

Thank God I can count to two!

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Elia

It was never God's plan that his people were to live by laws and rules or religion.

Bs"d

Why do you support the killing of baby's?

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Elia

You're temple is coming back. It's called the image of the beast in Revelation. Nebuchadnezzar's golden image which was the forerunner was 60 cubits tall. Solomon's temple was 60 cubits long and the second temple was 60 cubits long and 60 cubits tall. Hey, there's three sixes right there!

Bs"d

Your criticizing the Temples of God, the Temples in which God lived.

You better repent before the wrath of God is poured out over you.

And yes, the Temple is coming back. The third and everlasting Temple is going to be build, like is written in Ezechiel, and other prophets of God.

The animal sacrifices will be reinstated again, like we can read in Zechariah 14:20, Malachi 3:1-4 and Ezekiel 43.

And the glory of Y-H-W-H will rest there again.

And all the Gentiles will come up to Jerusalem:

"And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, Y-H-W-H of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, Y-H-W-H of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

20 In that day “HOLINESS TO Y-H-W-H” shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. The pots in Y-H-W-H’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yes, every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holiness to Y-H-W-H of hosts. Everyone who sacrifices shall come and take them and cook in them. In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of Y-H-W-H of hosts."

Sorry, but I suppose these straight-forward 4 verses, that a 5th grader could comprehend, simply "fly over your head". It's a coherent passage from beginning to end: vs. 24-27. It might appear to many, that your "god" is a god of confusion and mumbo-jumbo messages, who could not have possibly composed such a brief, concise message as this one, delivered by an Archangel.

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard was able to "decipher" this passage and arrive at a precise date that Messiah the Prince would present himself to the Nation of Israel, riding into Jerusalem on a very young donkey, while the crowds cried "Hosannah". Too bad you missed him.

Bs"d

Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard made horrible mistakes in his calculations. But then; what can you expect of Christians who cannot count to two?

You also seem to be unable to understand that a carpenter is not the same as a prince.

And that your anointed one (messiah) was never anointed by a priest or prophet to be king.

You seem to be unable to understand that your messiah didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”

Epoisses

Bs"d

Christianity hates the law of God, and they're fighting against it with all their being.

They are not disciples of the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; Y-H-W-H.

They discard the laws of God and replace them with paganism, and then they are surprised when they are called lawless pagans.

If you had half the sense God gave you you would realize that the world if filled with law! We have so many laws that one can't even blow their nose with violating one. Are all these millions of laws making us better people? No, they're not.

Epoisses

And yes, the Temple is coming back. The third and everlasting Temple is going to be build, like is written in Ezechiel, and other prophets of God.

The animal sacrifices will be reinstated again, like we can read in Zechariah 14:20, Malachi 3:1-4 and Ezekiel 43.

Yes, the mark of the beast is coming back. Legalism the mark of the faithless.

beameup

Bs"d

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any moron can come close, but it seems your people couldn't. Seems they can't multiply 70 X 7.
YHWH sends a direct message to Daniel through Archangel Michael and you completely ignore it.
You don't even have enough sense to look at the chapter heading to see it was written in the FIRST YEAR of DARIUS the Mede.
I'd say you have a lot of explaining to do when you stand before God (after your dead body is resurrected).

The farther you dig the hole, the hotter it gets.

chair

ץץ The Old Testament religion was not Judaism. Judaism is a false religion that unbelieving "Jews" came up with in Babylon. The Old Testament religion is what became Christianity in the New Testament. The lie that Judaism is just belief in the Old Testament is wicked. Judaism does not believe in the Old Testament. They have the Talmud, and pay lip service to the OT. They have taken up the star of their god Remphan.

Our religion has developed over the generations. It is not static, nor should it be. The Talmud is based both on the written tradition and the oral tradition.

Christianity is not based on the Old Testament. That is totally silly. You complain that we don't bring sacrifices- but Christians don't keep any of the Old testament laws. Nor should they- they weren't given to gentiles.

I have no idea what this "Remphan" business is.

Elia

If you had half the sense God gave you you would realize that the world if filled with law! We have so many laws that one can't even blow their nose with violating one. Are all these millions of laws making us better people? No, they're not.

Bs"d

Of course not, because they are the laws of men.

The laws of God however, do make somebody a better person.

Elia

Yes, the mark of the beast is coming back. Legalism the mark of the faithless.

Bs"d

Replacing God's laws with paganism; the mark of the lawless pagans.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any moron can come close, but it seems your people couldn't. Seems they can't multiply 70 X 7.
YHWH sends a direct message to Daniel through Archangel Michael and you completely ignore it.
You don't even have enough sense to look at the chapter heading to see it was written in the FIRST YEAR of DARIUS the Mede.
I'd say you have a lot of explaining to do when you stand before God (after your dead body is resurrected).

The farther you dig the hole, the hotter it gets.

Bs"d

For the correct explanation of Daniel 9, and to see how it is impossible to squeeze in that carpenter, look HERE.

Bs"d

Robert Pate

Banned
Bs"d

Of course not, because they are the laws of men.

The laws of God however, do make somebody a better person.

Paul said that the law made him sin, Romans 7:8-12.

"When the commandment came, sin revived" Romans 7:9.