Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

Contemporary Christianity is wrought with heterodox nonsense. The Christians and Muslims waged crusades for those lands because of the fact that the Bible teaches the Kingdom to be Christ and his church.

19th century heresy is what these people labor under, and it's nerve racking to see them jump every time a fly flutters it's wings in Israel. They'll even do what atheists do and call you antisemitic. It's ridiculous :rolleyes:

The only thing these Madists and whatnot are doing is encouraging people who ought not be occupying those places.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Ad infinitum Eph 4:14

I don't debate with people who have thoroughly brainwashed their selves on a particular subject. You also believe their is no such thing as male headship even though the ENTIRE BIBLE is straight up MALE HEADSHIP.

That's called infinitum denial :wave2: