Jews And Gentiles Same Goal

Right Divider

Body part
I don't think you understand what it is that each of us are required to prove. As you declare that gospels are separate and not mixed, I only need to demonstrate that the Jews are preached the same gospels as the Gentiles or vice versa. This I have done but you declined to answer, saying that we could "quote scripture all over." I only need to show that your argument is inconsistent.

In contrast, you would need to defend against every inconsistency as your understanding does not allow these to be mixed. Jesus said that repentance and remission of sins was to be preached to all nations, starting with Jerusalem. That contradicts the MAD Sensationalism that says that repentance and remission of sins is for one group only. That "two gospels" gospel is spiritually racist.
The term "the gospel OF" is as plain as came be. That there are overlapping qualities of the various gospels does NOT make them IDENTICAL.

Rosenritter

The term "the gospel OF" is as plain as came be. That there are overlapping qualities of the various gospels does NOT make them IDENTICAL.

So the presence of the word "OF" makes them different gospels as plain as can be? Listing first instances only we get:

1. the gospel of the Kingdom (Matthew 4:23)
2. the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Mark 1:1)
3. the gospel of the kingdom of God (Mark 1:14)
4. the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24)
5. the gospel of God (Romans 1:1)
6. the gospel of his Son (Romans 1:9)
7. the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16)
8. the gospel of peace (Romans 10:15)
9. the gospel of the circumcision (Galatians 2:7)
10. the gospel of the uncircumcision (Galatians 2:7)
11. the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13)
12. the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:8)
13. the glorious gospel of the blessed God (1 Titus 1:11)
14. the everlasting gospel (Revelation 14:6)

Welcome to fourteen different gospels then. Start your engines.

Rom 1:16 KJV
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Which gospel is this then, the one to the Jews only, or the one to the Gentiles? Apparently this gospel was given first to the Jews first.

Rom 10:12-13 KJV
(12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Gal 3:28-29 KJV
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:11 KJV
(11) Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Your position borders on the absurd. The assurances from scripture that Jew and Greek are equal and that the message of salvation is common to all is sensible and easily ascertained. Your concept of an affirmative action kingdom is offensive and denigrating, even an insult to the gospel as if anyone could reject one gospel and be saved by another.

The coming kingdom is of God and of his Christ, and if you do not understand how all of these angles and aspects converge into one holy gospel of salvation for all mankind through Jesus Christ, then give me the questions, and allow me to demonstrate that this resolves without contradiction. You've failed to provide absolute statements and have so far relied on inferred assumptions. I'll shoulder the burden of proof, and perhaps we might constructively prove what is the gospel of our salvation.

Jerry Shugart

The gospel is embedded and woven throughout the scripture.

Paul speaks of two different gospels which he preached. The following one was according to what the prophets revealed:

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh" (Ro.1:1-3).​

The other he described as being based on a "mystery" truth, one not revealed in the OT:

"Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith"
(Ro.16:25-26).​

Here Paul speaks more about the gospel which was kept secret:

"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Cor.2:7-8).​

Paul refers to this "mystery" as being a "hidden" wisdom, or something which was not previously revealed in the Scriptures. If the princes of the world knew that the Lord's death would provide a way whereby sinful men could be saved they wouldn't have crucified Him.

So one gospel was according to what the OT prophets foretold while the other gospel was hidden and kept secret until it was revealed to Paul.

Two gospels with two different messages. And what is different cannot be the same.

Rosenritter

Paul speaks of two different gospels which he preached. The following one was according to what the prophets revealed:

"Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh" (Ro.1:1-3).​

The other he described as being based on a "mystery" truth, one not revealed in the OT:

"Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith"
(Ro.16:25-26).​

Here Paul speaks more about the gospel which was kept secret:
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Cor.2:7-8).​

Paul refers to this "mystery" as being a "hidden" wisdom, or something which was not previously revealed in the Scriptures. If the princes of the world knew that the Lord's death would provide a way whereby sinful men could be saved they wouldn't have crucified Him.

So one gospel was according to what the OT prophets foretold while the other gospel was hidden and kept secret until it was revealed to Paul.

Two gospels with two different messages. And what is different cannot be the same.

Paul does not say "two different gospels."I am entering a search on the whole scripture for "two" and "gospels" and there are no hits. Please recognize that you are setting forth your inference which is not proven by a direct statement.

For you to contend that "the Gospel of God" is a different gospel, it would seem that you are declaring that it is different from "the Gospel of Jesus Christ" and "the Gospel of his Son" which would seem rather strange, as if such a naming convention was being used to denote different gospels the indication would be that Jesus and the Son are not God. On the other hand, if these are simply alternate names of the same gospel then the variety of names indicates no such conflict or denial of Christ's deity.

If you want to argue different gospels, the standard you are using would also declare as many as fourteen different gospels. Please see the above response to Right Divider. Regardless, you are simply asserting "two different gospels with different messages" and this is an assertion that you have not proven. The gospel has many aspects and elements, some more obvious and some which are revealed, but it is a single unified gospel of a single unified God unto salvation and eternal life, the same for the Jew and the Greek, male and female, slave and free.

If you wish to assert your opinion further, perhaps you could respond to that post to Right Divider and start explaining those fourteen "different" gospels. For example, which one is everlasting? Which one is of peace? Which is of Jesus, which is of Christ, which is of the Son, and which is of God?

Jerry Shugart

If you want to argue different gospels, the standard you are using would also declare as many as fourteen different gospels.

I put forth two separate instances of "good news" which results in salvation to those who believe. Despite the fact that they are different messages of "good news" you say that they are both the same "good news" or "gospel."

For more proof, let us look at the first gospel which Paul preached. Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ"
(Acts 9:20,22).​

Those who believed that gospel were born of God (Jn.20:30-31; 1 Jn.5:1-5) and therefore saved.

At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following about the circumstances surrounding his receiving of the gospel he preached to the Gentiles:

"But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus" (Gal.1:15-17).​

When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.

Rosenritter

I put forth two separate instances of "good news" which results in salvation to those who believe. Despite the fact that they are different messages of "good news" you say that they are both the same "good news" or "gospel."

For more proof, let us look at the first gospel which Paul preached. Not long after Paul was converted on the Damascus road he preached the following message to the Jews:

"And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.....proving that this is the very Christ"

Those who believed that gospel were born of God (Jn.20:30-31; 1 Jn.5:1-5) and therefore saved.

At that time Paul had not yet received the gospel which he was to preach among the Gentiles. He wrote the following about the circumstances surrounding his receiving of the gospel he preached to the Gentiles:
"But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus" (Gal.1:15-17).​

When Paul received a gospel from the Lord Jesus on the Damascus road he immediately went to Damascus (Acts 9:6-8). But when he received the gospel which he preached among the Gentiles he went immediately into Arabia. That can only mean that two different gospels were preached during the Acts period.

Just a moment Jerry, from what you just said above,

1) Paul preached that Christ is the Son of God (Acts 9:20 your reference)
2) Paul preached .... the Son of God (Galatians 1:15, your reference)

The only difference between those two descriptions in the passages you provided was "Christ is ..." and yet this is what Paul says elsewhere (presumably to the Gentiles):

Acts 9:20 KJV
(20) And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

2 Corinthians 1:19 KJV
(19) For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

So how is that supposed to demonstrate two different gospels? The tiny word differences in your original two examples tie back together to one and the same. To the Gentiles of Corinth were also preached that Christ is the Son of God, which is the same message that you pointed out that Paul preached in the synagogues.

Jerry, these are synonyms, just like there are many synonyms for the name of God. The Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah are not two different Gods, but if your reasoning were applied equally, you would have many more than two Gods by that method.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

JESUS SPOKE-PAUL DEFINED
Heb 4:12-16
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
(NKJ)
JESUS SPOKE IT
Matt 12:31
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
(NKJ)
PAUL DEFINED IT
Heb 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
(NKJ)
JESUS SPOKE IT
Mark 12:30-31
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
31 "And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
(NKJ)
PETER DEFINED IT
1 Pet 2:19-21
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
JESUS SPOKE IT
Matt 26:41
41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
(NKJ)
PAUL DEFINED IT
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)
JESUS SPOKE IT
John 16:20-22
20 "Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.
21 "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
22 "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
(NKJ)
PAUL DEFINED IT
Gal 5:17-24
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus spoke everything in parables. The apostles defined what Jesus said.

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Son of God brought us the gospel(new testament). Jesus gave us part of it in parables. Matthew through John. Jesus called the apostles to explain the parables to us after He taught them and opened their eyes. Jesus died on the cross to make His gospel in affect. The whole new testament.

[Mar 1:1
[1] The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
[Mat 13:34
[34] All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
[2Co 3:14
[14] But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:15-18
[15] And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
[16] For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
[17] For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[18] Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Son of God brought us the gospel(new testament). Jesus gave us part of it in parables. Matthew through John. Jesus called the apostles to explain the parables to us after He taught them and opened their eyes. Jesus died on the cross to make His gospel in affect. The whole new testament.

[34] All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
[14] But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[15] And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
[16] For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
[17] For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

Jesus brought the gospel to the Jews. Paul brought the Gospel to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You need to learn how to 'Rightly Divide' the 'Word of God.'

Jerry Shugart

Just a moment Jerry, from what you just said above,

1) Paul preached that Christ is the Son of God (Acts 9:20 your reference)
2) Paul preached .... the Son of God (Galatians 1:15, your reference)

The only difference between those two descriptions in the passages you provided was "Christ is ..." and yet this is what Paul says elsewhere (presumably to the Gentiles):

Acts 9:20 KJV
(20) And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

(19) For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

So how is that supposed to demonstrate two different gospels?

I have already many times but for some reason it is above your head.

So I will ask you a couple of questions and perhaps this time you will finally understand the obvious.

Were people saved in the first century when they believed the gospel (good news) that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God? Hint: check out John 20:30-31.

Were people saved when Paul preached the gospel (good news) that believers are saved freely by the grace of God through the redemption which comes by the Lord Jesus? Hint: check out Romans 3:21-24.

Are you capable of answering those two questions?

If not, I don't have the time to deal with someone like you.

Rosenritter

So I will ask you a couple of questions and perhaps this time you will finally understand the obvious.

Given that your premise has already been disproved from scripture based on the very definitions you gave, you don't have the right to be condescending. You tried to define multiple gospels with such narrow elements, yet Paul says that he preached all of these elements to both Jew and Gentile, in the synagogues and to the Corinthians. A little humility and/or friendliness would go a long way here.

Were people saved in the first century when they believed the gospel (good news) that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God? Hint: check out John 20:30-31.

Let us suppose that people were saved in the first century. The problem with your question is that we both already know the unstated assumption behind your question is that you seem to think that this message is devoid of grace and redemption.

Even the devils believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.

Luke 4:41 KJV
(41) And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

The short answer is yes, they believed that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of God, likewise believed in his grace and mercy unto redemption. You may want to concerning the meaning of words like "repentance" and "forgiveness" as they relate to "grace" and "mercy" before answering further.

Were people saved when Paul preached the gospel (good news) that believers are saved freely by the grace of God through the redemption which comes by the Lord Jesus? Hint: check out Romans 3:21-24.

Again, let us assume that there were. And as as we can see above, Paul also preached to the Gentiles that Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

Is it possible for you to be any less arrogant? Regardless, no one has contended that salvation was not both unto the Jew and the Greek, at least here that I have seen. Let's see if you are capable of receiving those answers without first trying to twist them into unstated and unproven assumptions.

Romans 2:10-11 KJV
(10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
(11) For there is no respect of persons with God.

Since I don't think you are going to answer that question of how 2 Corinthians 1:19 shows two different gospels, I now likewise have two questions for you. I answered your questions (yes + yes) so now it's your turn:

1. Please explain how one believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God to any effect without faith and while rejecting grace?

John 1:17 KJV
(17) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2. Similarly, please explain how one can be freely saved by Grace if they deny that Jesus is the Son of God and Christ his Annointed?

1 John 2:22-23 KJV
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
They both look like their saying the same thing to me. Believing in Jesus .

[Jhn 20:29-31
[29] Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed [are] those who have not seen and [yet] have believed."
[30] And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book;
[31] but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.
[Rom 3:20-24
[20] Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.
[21] But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
[22] even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
[23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, [24] being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Right Divider

Body part
So the presence of the word "OF" makes them different gospels as plain as can be? Listing first instances only we get:

1. the gospel of the Kingdom (Matthew 4:23)
2. the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Mark 1:1)
3. the gospel of the kingdom of God (Mark 1:14)
4. the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24)
5. the gospel of God (Romans 1:1)
6. the gospel of his Son (Romans 1:9)
7. the gospel of Christ (Romans 1:16)
8. the gospel of peace (Romans 10:15)
9. the gospel of the circumcision (Galatians 2:7)
10. the gospel of the uncircumcision (Galatians 2:7)
11. the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13)
12. the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:8)
13. the glorious gospel of the blessed God (1 Titus 1:11)
14. the everlasting gospel (Revelation 14:6)

Welcome to fourteen different gospels then. Start your engines.

Rom 1:16 KJV
(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Which gospel is this then, the one to the Jews only, or the one to the Gentiles? Apparently this gospel was given first to the Jews first.

Rom 10:12-13 KJV
(12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Gal 3:28-29 KJV
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:11 KJV
(11) Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Your position borders on the absurd. The assurances from scripture that Jew and Greek are equal and that the message of salvation is common to all is sensible and easily ascertained. Your concept of an affirmative action kingdom is offensive and denigrating, even an insult to the gospel as if anyone could reject one gospel and be saved by another.

The coming kingdom is of God and of his Christ, and if you do not understand how all of these angles and aspects converge into one holy gospel of salvation for all mankind through Jesus Christ, then give me the questions, and allow me to demonstrate that this resolves without contradiction. You've failed to provide absolute statements and have so far relied on inferred assumptions. I'll shoulder the burden of proof, and perhaps we might constructively prove what is the gospel of our salvation.
That you can identify many gospels and still claim that there is but one is a testimony to your putting your preferences over the Word of God.

Rosenritter

That you can identify many gospels and still claim that there is but one is a testimony to your putting your preferences over the Word of God.

That you can be given a plain question that asks you to explain your beliefs and ignore it with an insult is a testimony to your insincerity.

Abba
Almighty God (´El Shaddai)
Ancient of Days
Architect
Avenger
Bridegroom
Buckler
Builder
Builder of All things
Builder of Jerusalem
Commander of the Army of the LORD
Compassionate and Gracious God
Consuming Fire
Creator
Spoiler

Creator of heaven and earth
Creator of the ends of the earth
Cup
Deliverer
Dwelling Place
El-Elohe Israel
Eternal King
Everlasting Father
Everlasting Father
Everlasting God, Eternal God (´El `Olam)
Everlasting Light
Faithful Creator
Faithful God, God of Truth
Father
Father in Heaven
Father of Compassion
Father of Glory
Father of Lights
Father of Lights
Father of Spirits
Father of the Fatherless/Orphans
Fear of Isaac or Awesome One of Isaac
Forgiving God
Former of All Things
Fortress
Glorious Father
Glorious Sword
Glory of Israel/Strength of Israel
Glory/Strength of Israel
God ('El, ´Elohim)
God and Father
God and Father of All
God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
God of Abraham
God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
God of All Comfort
God of All Grace
God of All the Earth
God of Bethel
God of gods
God of heaven
God of heaven and earth
God of Hope
God of Israel
God of Love and Peace
God of Our Fathers
God of Peace
God of Seeing (El-roi)
God of Steadfastness and Encouragement
God of Your Fathers
God our Father
God our/my Savior, God of our/my salvation
God the Father
Godhead/Deity/Divine Being/Divinity
Gracious God and Merciful, Gracious and Compassionate God
Great and Awesome God
Great God and Savior
Great King
Healer
Heavenly Father
Help
Help/Strength
Helper
Helper of the Fatherless
Hiding Place
High and Lofty One
High Tower
Highest
Holy
Holy Father
Holy LORD God/Holy God
Holy One
Holy One of Israel
Home of Justice, True Pasture
Hope
Hope of Israel
Hope of their Fathers
Horn of My Salvation
Husband
I AM THAT I AM
Israel's Creator
Jacob's King
Jealous
Jealous and Avenging God
Jealous God
Judge
Judge of All
Judge of All the Earth
Judge of the Earth
Just and Mighty One
Keeper
King (melek)
King and God
King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible
King of All the Earth
King of Glory
King of Glory
King of heaven
King of Heaven
King of Israel
King of kings
King of Kings
King of the Nations, King of Saints, King of the Ages
King Over Jeshurun
King Over the Whole Earth
King, the LORD of hosts
Lawgiver
Lifter Up of My Head
Light
Light of Israel
Light of Israel
Living God
LORD (Yahweh)
Lord (adonai, kurios)
Lord and Father
Lord GOD, Sovereign LORD
Lord my Savior
Lord of All the Earth
Lord of Heaven
Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Kings
Lord of Lords
Lord, the LORD of Hosts
Loving God
Majesty in the Heavens
Majesty on High
Maker
Maker of heaven and earth
Man of War (Warrior)
Mighty One of Jacob
Mighty Warrior (Dread Champion)
Most High
Most High God (´El `Elyon)
My Glory
My Glory
My God and/the/my King
My King from of Old
My Maker
My Song
My Strength
My Strength
One Who Inhabits Eternity
One Who Lives Forever
Portion
Portion of Jacob
Portion of my Inheritance
Potter
Pride of Jacob
Prince (Śar)
Prince of Peace
Protector/Defender of Widows
Redeemer, Kinsman-Redeemer
Refuge
Righteous Father
Righteous Judge
Righteous One
Rock
Rock Eternal
Rock His Savior
Rock of Israel
Rock of My Salvation
Rock of Refuge
Ruler of All Things
Ruler, Sovereign, Potentate
Savior
Savior of All Men
Savior of Israel
Shade
Shelter
Shepherd
Shepherd of Israel
Shield
Song
Sovereign
Sovereign Lord
Sovereign Lord (despotēs)
Spring of Living Water, Fountain of Living Water
Strength of His People
Strong Deliverer
Strong Fortress
Strong Refuge
Strong Tower
Stronghold
Stronghold of My Life
Sun
Sustainer of my Soul, Upholder of My Life

The Almighty (Shaddai)[/spoiler]
The Alpha and the Omega
The First and the Last
The LORD Is Peace, (Jehovah-Shalom, Yahweh-Shalom)
The LORD is There (Jehovah-Shammah, Yahweh-Shammah)
The LORD of Hosts (Jehovah-Sabaoth, Yahweh-Sabaoth)
The LORD Our Banner (Yahweh-nissi, Yahweh-nissi)
The LORD our Righteousness (Jehovah-Tsidkenu, Yahweh-Tsidkenu)
The LORD Who Sanctifies You (Jehovah-M'Kaddesh, Yahweh-M'Kaddesh)
The LORD, the King
True God
True Pasture
Upright One
Very Great Reward
Who Is and Who Was and Who Is to Come
Wonderful
Yah
Yahweh (older pronunciation Jehovah)
Yahweh Provides (Yahweh-yir´eh, Jehovah-jireh)

Unless you can look at all those identities and honestly say that you see multiple Gods (even 200+) then your accusation is insincere and self-contradictory.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Different Gospels Or All The Same Gospel??

[Mat 4:23
[23] And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
[Mar 1:14
[14] Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
[Act 20:24
[24] "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
[Act 20:24
[24] "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
[Rom 1:1, 9, 16
[1] Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated to the gospel of God ...
[9] For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, ...
[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
[Rom 10:15
[15] And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!"
[Gal 2:7
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[Eph 1:13
[13] In Him you also [trusted], after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
[2Th 1:8
[8] in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[Tit 1:11
[11] whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
[Rev 14:6
[6] Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth--to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people--

xxx There is only one gospel. The definition of the word gospel is (good news) and Jesus brought that good news. And Jesus sent all the apostles out to spread that good news. The apostles walked with Jesus for three years and Jesus taught them many, many things that are not written in the bible. And the apostles went out to teach ALL that Jesus had taught them.

[Jhn 20:30-31
[30] And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book;
[31] but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.
[Jhn 21:25
[25] And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

xxxJesus only taught what the Father told Him to teach. And the apostles only taught what Jesus told them to teach. Jesus is the gospel.

[Jhn 12:48-50
[48] "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
[49] "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
[50] "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."