Jesus Took Responsibility For The Whole NT

clefty

I said
As usual you have it backwards. You are welcome to become a Christian. But don't try to deceive Christians into becoming a Jew. Jesus "was" a Jew and then He changed all the laws of the Jews.
Rom 11:26-32
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
(NKJ)

Deceive Christians into becoming Jews? LOL

Believers become Israel not Jews...Jews were what destroyed Israel...first by destroying physical Israel with its pay to pray schemes...and then finally Jews destroyed the covenant by killing their husband...now only by believing Him is a Jew true Israel...this Zionist apostate state is not even accepted by Torah true Jews who await the messiah for restoration not some military industrial complex funded by fed paper scam

All have possibility to obtain mercy and be reconciled to Him...even those of them that killed Him

We believers are the citizens Israel even more so than at the time the GER travelled with the church in the wilderness when leaving Egypt...one law for those of blood and adopted...then and now...more so now as the covenant of blood no longer exists

One LAW now still because those of blood released themselves of their covenant to Him in killing Him their husband to be free to whore...that covenant no longer exists

There no longer remains a covenant to blood but now only that of belief symbolized by baptism's rebirth into it...

clefty

:chuckle:

That's it a chuckle?

All the blood spilt for this apostate abomination, all the deception, and money stolen from the poor and hungry and the world's energy and resources for it and you merely wish to chuckle?

Imagine if that wall had indeed been removed and kept removed and we all were under the protections of TORAH...no usury no debt enslavement no slavery...how history would have been different...

But now eager to distance themselves from Jews the Christian church tried its best to stamp out all things OT and form its NEW COVENANT NEW LAW for diabolical gain and power...

Broke away even from the calendar the creator made for us in the Scripture but you wish to chuckle...

Building walls everywhere is exactly what Babylon does...the biggest between jew and gentile...

The piles of bodies are of Saturn eating its own and it continues toward world Babylon...

His people come out of her...embrace Torah and know true Israel is His will on earth as it is in heaven...by HIM HIS kingdom coming down...not some military industrial FED paper abomination of desolation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Deceive Christians into becoming Jews? LOL

Believers become Israel not Jews...Jews were what destroyed Israel...first by destroying physical Israel with its pay to pray schemes...and then finally Jews destroyed the covenant by killing their husband...now only by believing Him is a Jew true Israel...this Zionist apostate state is not even accepted by Torah true Jews who await the messiah for restoration not some military industrial complex funded by fed paper scam

All have possibility to obtain mercy and be reconciled to Him...even those of them that killed Him

We believers are the citizens Israel even more so than at the time the GER travelled with the church in the wilderness when leaving Egypt...one law for those of blood and adopted...then and now...more so now as the covenant of blood no longer exists

One LAW now still because those of blood released themselves of their covenant to Him in killing Him their husband to be free to whore...that covenant no longer exists

There no longer remains a covenant to blood but now only that of belief symbolized by baptism's rebirth into it...

I said
ROFLOL I'm surprised you can dress yourself with all that confusion going on in your head. Or I should say all that deception. Where do you come up with killed their husband? The marriage that Jesus was going to be in was with the new Jerusalem, not the Jews. They were only going to be guests at the wedding. Your trying to turn the guests into the wife. Or something else. You should really pray for the gift of discernment and understanding. Because you don't have them.

Rev 21:9-10
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
clefty I have showed you that all your conclusions are wrong. You have all these bits and pieces of truth mixed together wrongly. That is what makes you evil, you try to pass them off as fact. All that comes from your imagination. Your imagination is what makes you dangerous to your Christians. that might believe some of your delusions. Its obvious you don't know the truth in the scriptures because you cant quote it. You cant quote it because you don't have the Word abiding in you. You don't have the Word abiding in you because you don't purge your carnality. You are all screwed up with deception. Now every new comer to Christianity going through that. But most of them know they can condemn themselves by what they say. So they don't say anything until they learn the whole truth. Which is when they have the Word abiding in them and they can quote the verses.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL I'm surprised you can dress yourself with all that confusion going on in your head. Or I should say all that deception. Where do you come up with killed their husband? The marriage that Jesus was going to be in was with the new Jerusalem, not the Jews. They were only going to be guests at the wedding. Your trying to turn the guests into the wife. Or something else. You should really pray for the gift of discernment and understanding. Because you don't have them.

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
(NKJ)

Yah was already married to Israel put her away for her adultery and the remnants of this first wife of the first marriage rejected their husband by finally killing Him.

And now He seeks another wife to be faithful and obedient to Him and His way...not pron to stray and be unfaithful with ideas such as everyday anyday Sabbath...that is whoring after another god and its man made traditions

His people are separate from the world and peculiar sanctified and made holy...Sabbath keeping remains their sign and as Paul says indicates His people still have it...

Not to earn salvation but because they already are...and now walk according to the Spirit of Yah Him His Way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yah was already married to Israel put her away for her adultery and the remnants of this first wife of the first marriage rejected their husband by finally killing Him.

And now He seeks another wife to be faithful and obedient to Him and His way...not pron to stray and be unfaithful with ideas such as everyday anyday Sabbath...that is whoring after another god and its man made traditions

His people are separate from the world and peculiar sanctified and made holy...Sabbath keeping remains their sign and as Paul says indicates His people still have it...

Not to earn salvation but because they already are...and now walk according to the Spirit of Yah Him His Way...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. I show you the lambs wife, and you call God a liar. This is Gods Word.

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Scripture says the definition of the word unlearned is---idiot. And if you have listened to clefty any at all you will know his is unlearned==idiot.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. I show you the lambs wife, and you call God a liar. This is Gods Word.

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

So the city is the lamb's bride?

Or

"14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But coutside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. fI am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” iAnd let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely."

the city doesn't say "come!" But those in it...who hear believe and obey the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ...just like the first wife...except she was put away for her whoredom and finally killed her husband...but He is back and expects the same obedience to the same Law from His new wife

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So the city is the lamb's bride?

Or

"14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But coutside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. fI am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” iAnd let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely."

the city doesn't say "come!" But those in it...who hear believe and obey the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ...just like the first wife...except she was put away for her whoredom and finally killed her husband...but He is back and expects the same obedience to the same Law from His new wife

I said
show me in scripture this first wife.

clefty

He still doesn't see it.

Sometimes the Spirit does not wish one to see it...

We must be responsible with the little things first and then we are given further understanding...

Satan knows scripture too and believes He is the One and the power of His BDR...he was there for crying out loud...

Know his only chance is to cause us to stray by the smallest degree...and yet over distance an d time we are far of the initial intended goal...to be off the mark, off target, is also known as sin...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sometimes the Spirit does not wish one to see it...

We must be responsible with the little things first and then we are given further understanding...

Satan knows scripture too and believes He is the One and the power of His BDR...he was there for crying out loud...

Know his only chance is to cause us to stray by the smallest degree...and yet over distance an d time we are far of the initial intended goal...to be off the mark, off target, is also known as sin...

I said
lol You sin every time I run one of your theories out there as fact. Like your idea of old wife and new wife.

34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

If you cant produce the verses your claiming, your guessing. And that is theology, and theology is guessing. If you cant show the verses leading you. Your not led by the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed message from God in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol You sin every time I run one of your theories out there as fact. Like your idea of old wife and new wife.

(NKJ)

If you cant produce the verses your claiming, your guessing. And that is theology, and theology is guessing. If you cant show the verses leading you. Your not led by the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is the only guaranteed message from God in the whole bible.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

"For thy Maker is thine HUSBAND; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel" (Isaiah 54:5).

Jeremiah 3: 14

"Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU."

She didn't...so....

"And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also" (Jeremiah 3:8).

Hosea was to marry a harlot to symbolize what He did with Israel...

Therefore, behold, I will allure her...and speak comfortably unto her...And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou [Israel] shalt call me ishi [Hebrew "my husband"]...And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in loving-kindness, and in mercies. l will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD...and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God" (Hosea 2:14-23).

But she played the whore...and was put away...

so put away, Israel was lost forever...her sister went and played harlot too...hmmm

This remnant of Israel after killing her sister Israel finally killed Him too...so that marriage covenant is over and done with...it is finished...Jews are free to continue doing what they do...even the new assimilated Jews who say they are Jews but are not but the ones who supplanted the old biblical ones...even they are continuing this whoredom for global power...as if biblical Jews wore fur hats...lol

But now you would have Him marry a city? I have heard of married by the state...even to the state...but to a city?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"For thy Maker is thine HUSBAND; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel" (Isaiah 54:5).

Jeremiah 3: 14

"Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU."

She didn't...so....

"And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also" (Jeremiah 3:8).

Hosea was to marry a harlot to symbolize what He did with Israel...

Therefore, behold, I will allure her...and speak comfortably unto her...And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou [Israel] shalt call me ishi [Hebrew "my husband"]...And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in loving-kindness, and in mercies. l will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD...and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God" (Hosea 2:14-23).

But she played the whore...and was put away...

so put away, Israel was lost forever...her sister went and played harlot too...hmmm

This remnant of Israel after killing her sister Israel finally killed Him too...so that marriage covenant is over and done with...it is finished...Jews are free to continue doing what they do...even the new assimilated Jews who say they are Jews but are not but the ones who supplanted the old biblical ones...even they are continuing this whoredom for global power...as if biblical Jews wore fur hats...lol

But now you would have Him marry a city? I have heard of married by the state...even to the state...but to a city?

I said
I must say that is the way it should be done. Ok that is the old wife now show me the new wife.

clefty

I said
I must say that is the way it should be done. Ok that is the old wife now show me the new wife.

Yahushua the groom is talking:

Rev 22:14 "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But coutside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely."

Blessed are they that keep HIS not My commandments you notice that? Certainly not your interpretation of His commandments...that would be adultery, idolatry, loving a lie...

Squeaky my boy, I tells ya, you think I am here on my own to just provoke and annoy you? Nope. But Spirit led to remind you His new wife is faithful and obedient to the same Law as the old one was...

I wish for you to say "Come!" and let Him HIS WAY be your all...for Him to be your husband...

Is why I pray you come to value His commandments, delight in them, and the Testitmoy of His Son...be the new faithful obedient wife...

Ever notice that a man wants the same thing from even the second wife...irony no?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yahushua the groom is talking:

Rev 22:14 "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But coutside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely."

Blessed are they that keep HIS not My commandments you notice that? Certainly not your interpretation of His commandments...that would be adultery, idolatry, loving a lie...

Squeaky my boy, I tells ya, you think I am here on my own to just provoke and annoy you? Nope. But Spirit led to remind you His new wife is faithful and obedient to the same Law as the old one was...

I wish for you to say "Come!" and let Him HIS WAY be your all...for Him to be your husband...

Is why I pray you come to value His commandments, delight in them, and the Testitmoy of His Son...be the new faithful obedient wife...

Ever notice that a man wants the same thing from even the second wife...irony no?

I said
lol You don't annoy me. I do pity you though. You know the old testament but most muslims do. You don't have a very good grip on the new testament though. Everything Jesus told us came from God the Father. The first wife of the old testament was a wife to God the Father. The second wife is to the Son of God-Jesus.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

You start stumbling over who is who in the new testament. The old testament is LORD God the Father. The new testament is Lord Jesus. I posted a revelation on it to help you. I even posted a revelation on the bride if Christ. You really should comment on the new testament you only condemn yourself when you try.

(NKJ)