Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is under the curse of the law, just look at his filthy language.

The above Oprah opinion, Vs.:

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents...generation of vipers..hypocrites...ye are like unto whited sepulchres.....

John the Baptist: O generation of vipers...

Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Acts 13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Acts 23:3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

Galatians 1 KJV

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Philippians 3:2 KJV Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Peter:The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Contrasts.

Dora: Stop it, "Jesus," Peter, Paul!!!!!!!!!You are all under the curse of the law, just look at his filthy language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop it, you meanies!!!!!

You're really not in the game, are you Dora?Sober up.

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL. You're not a Christian. You're closer to messianic Judaism but definitely not Christian.

Dora: You are all rats, and so am I, but I'm not as dirty as all my fellow rats, like the rest of you, so I must be saved, be a "Christian" you see, uh, urr, well.....Where's my drink, barkeep?!!!!!!!!!!!!Serve it up-now!!!!

Is that a good summary, toots?

And give us another LOL, will you? But in small caps, as we don't like loud, Proverbs 21:19 KJV contentious and angry chicks.

Can you dig it?

musterion

LOL. You're not a Christian. You're closer to messianic Judaism but definitely not Christian.

No. That would require seeking to know Christ according to the flesh, which Paul says is impossible.

You're quite ignorant of the things you rail against. Get your facts straight; then you may earn some credibility here.

Epoisses

No. That would require seeking to know Christ according to the flesh, which Paul says is impossible.

You're quite ignorant of the things you rail against. Get your facts straight; then you may earn some credibility here.

My facts are straight. Peter was the head of the CHURCH which is the mystical BODY of believers. I can earn just like Tony Soprano.....yeah boy!

john w

Hall of Fame
My facts are straight. Peter was the head of the CHURCH which is the mystical BODY of believers. I can earn just like Tony Soprano.....yeah boy!
I did not know that you were a mystic. Groovy, "Jan"...

team_mystic_by_xxl4z3rxx-daaddvf.jpg

greg-brady-being-groovy-300x221.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate's Ignorant God

Robert Pate's Ignorant God

You don't think God sees things as they are? Really?

And here I thought He knew all things. :think:
Per Robert, God does not even know what is going on on the earth He created:

You are assuming that God knows everything that is happening on the earth.

Truth of the matter is that God is very absent from what is happening on the earth.

Basically he is a deist that assumes God just wound things up and then sits back to see what happens, like a kid with an ant farm.

Sigh.

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.