Jesus Said, "By Your Words You Will Justified Or Condemned" Matthew 12:37.

Robert Pate

Banned
What is your message? What are you saying about God and his Son Jesus Christ?

Everything is being recorded. There will not be any secret sins in the judgment. Everything will be revealed.

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hidden that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever you have spoken in darkness shall be revealed in the light; and that which you have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops" Luke 12:2, 3.

Calvinist are saying, God is an unjust tyrant that condemns people to hell before they are born and his Son Jesus Christ has not atoned for the sins of the world. They may not say that openly, but that is their message. You cannot be a Calvinist and not believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. Nor can you not be a Calvinist and believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the world. The Calvinist message does not honor God and is an insult to his Son Jesus Christ. "By your words you will be condemned".

Catholics are saying, Jesus is the savior, but not completely. You must, you must, you must. Council of Trent. Cannon #10. "If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema". Which means that you must, you must, you must and if you don't they will kick you out of the Catholic church. "By your words you will be condemned".

What I am saying, I am saying that Jesus saves and that he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25. I am saying that salvation is by grace (the goodness of God) through faith alone, apart from anything that we do, or by anything that we have become. I am saying that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father, Colossians 2:20. I am saying that sin, death and the devil have been abolished so that all, anyone, everyone, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

What is your message? What are you saying about God and his Son Jesus Christ?

Everything is being recorded. There will not be any secret sins in the judgment. Everything will be revealed.

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hidden that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever you have spoken in darkness shall be revealed in the light; and that which you have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops" Luke 12:2, 3.

Calvinist are saying, God is an unjust tyrant that condemns people to hell before they are born and his Son Jesus Christ has not atoned for the sins of the world. They may not say that openly, but that is their message. You cannot be a Calvinist and not believe that God predestinates people to hell before they are born. Nor can you not be a Calvinist and believe that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the world. The Calvinist message does not honor God and is an insult to his Son Jesus Christ. "By your words you will be condemned".

Catholics are saying, Jesus is the savior, but not completely. You must, you must, you must. Council of Trent. Cannon #10. "If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema. Which means that you must, you must, you must and if you don't they will kick you out of the Catholic church. "By your words you will be condemned".

What I am saying, I am saying that Jesus saves and that he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25. I am saying that salvation is by grace (the goodness of God) through faith alone, apart from anything that we do, or by anything that we have become. I am saying that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father, Colossians 2:20. I am saying that sin, death and the devil have been abolished so that all, anyone, everyone, "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Your words are sinners Christ died for are lost regardless !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you believe that Satan has been reconciled to God?

In post 1 you said, "And that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father."

There is no indication in scripture that Jesus' reconciliation has been accepted by Satan.

Robert Pate

Banned
In post 1 you said, "And that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father."

There is no indication in scripture that Jesus' reconciliation has been accepted by Satan.

Satan has not been reconciled unto God. Satan and all of his angels will be destroyed in hell.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No I didn't. I think that you have a serious spiritual problem.

In post 1 did you or did you not say: "I am saying that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father"?

Robert Pate

Banned
In post 1 did you or did you not say: "I am saying that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 and that by his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father"?

Where does it say that Satan has been reconciled unto God? The scripture says that Satan will be destroyed in hell, so it is very obvious that Satan was not included in the reconciliation.

beloved57

Where does it say that Satan has been reconciled unto God? The scripture says that Satan will be destroyed in hell, so it is very obvious that Satan was not included in the reconciliation.

A lot of folks weren't included in the reconciliation who will be destroyed in hell ! You teach that even folks Christ died for will be destroyed in Hell, even after they have been reconciled to God by Christ's Death !

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does it say that Satan has been reconciled unto God?

"By his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father."

How does that exclude Satan?

And it's Satan's choice as to whether he lives or dies for eternity. He will die once, but he may or may not die twice. We all have that choice.

beloved57

"By his mighty works he has reconciled all things that are in heaven and all things that are on the earth unto God the Father."

How does that exclude Satan?

And it's Satan's choice as to whether he lives or dies for eternity. He will die once, but he may or may not die twice. We all have that choice.

Invalid comments not found in the scripture !